Pnp Deus Vult's Thread (to use when he misses us)

DeletedUser55169

if TF defence is as good as their attack
they will soon be flat out on their back

DeletedUser50935

Lol, jamez. Make fiasco pay. That's funny, I don't think brossr could make best their internals, let alone us. And bm skills tragic? You're not a stats guy, eh?

And what is with smoking guns!? Why are they even brought up ever? I'd skip the poetry, id skip grepo too with your ability level.

At least BROSSR don't ditch their players when they come under attack, what happened to 'The Fam'?

And another thing BROSSR dont do is try to recruit half of the players from an enemy alliance, ring any bells?

Oh, and by the way, just because you have a pact with BM doesn't mean you have to defend them on the externals
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
1) I must be the first guy in history to lose some OLU, but hey, troops are supposed to collect dust, right? but hey, I must be the first guy in the history of grepolis to lose OLU to a bireme stack. Let it be know, put me in the annals of history. 9/10/2017, Nutsnboltz becomes the first player ever to lazily conquer a city and lose troops. I feel special actually (also, if you read my messages, in other forums, I never claimed to be good or smart)

2) the fam? they were horrendous players. 0 communication. "so and so has lost a city," and we'd get a "whoops, my bad" it was a terrible decision on our end, and you guys stomped em, congrats, but um.... even with the free cities they gave you I do believe we're ahead in conquers? huh, interesting....

3) so firstly, I messaged 8 players out of 40. 8/40 = 1/5 = 20%. Man, call me crazy but last I checked 20=/=50. Are you upset because you didn't get an invite to the party? I only messaged those worth keeping around. And secondly.... you do realize that your alliance just merged into the TF family. so.... TF recruiting 40 players in ok, but me looking for 8 is barbaric! Hmmmm, you have some interesting logic for sure here....

4) a man can't like his pact mates? I mean, you guys should know all about loving pact mates, since you're officially the largest MRA on the server :D

DeletedUser50935

Well, I can vouch that 'The Fam' certainly weren't bad players in little BRO but perhaps that wasn't the case in Fiasco, to me it seemed like you didn't want to waste your precious DLU on defending them when you had better things to do.

And honestly I'd rather ghost then join your little... Fiasco... especially seeing as you don't know the difference between recruitment, pacts and a merge.

I don't have much else to say, but I can be a stats guy when needed, this doesnt look so hot for Fiasco and BM

https://www.grcrt.net/en_GB/en99/analysis/81900c10ee2054cb5da11ffa04f947f6

Well, I can vouch that 'The Fam' certainly weren't bad players in little BRO but perhaps that wasn't the case in Fiasco, to me it seemed like you didn't want to waste your precious DLU on defending them when you had better things to do.

And honestly I'd rather ghost then join your little... Fiasco... especially seeing as you don't know the difference between recruitment, pacts and a merge.

I don't have much else to say, but I can be a stats guy when needed, this doesnt look so hot for Fiasco and BM

uhm.. we still lost more cities than them.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

Uh, you can vouch? A skillless player vouching for skillless players. The fam did not communicate. I love losing troops for bp, love it!. They NEVER told us when cs were inbound, and we were putting dlu in cities with no Dallas because there was no updates, ever. There's no logic in having them on board. Plus, they left, I didn't kick them. But hey, you vouched for so, so they must be good.

Wait... you think you'd get an invite? You think you're good enough to make the cut in a good alliance? LOL you got a stand up gig? I need to go.

And everyone knows the difference, how hard is it?

Also, you need to look at stats if that's the case. Unless you guys losing is what you call winning. I musta missed opposite day....

Man, these guys I've been talking to are right about you, you're dumb as bricks...

DeletedUser50935

Uh, you can vouch? A skillless player vouching for skillless players. The fam did not communicate. I love losing troops for bp, love it!. They NEVER told us when cs were inbound, and we were putting dlu in cities with no Dallas because there was no updates, ever. There's no logic in having them on board. Plus, they left, I didn't kick them. But hey, you vouched for so, so they must be good.

Wait... you think you'd get an invite? You think you're good enough to make the cut in a good alliance? LOL you got a stand up gig? I need to go.

And everyone knows the difference, how hard is it?

Also, you need to look at stats if that's the case. Unless you guys losing is what you call winning. I musta missed opposite day....

Man, these guys I've been talking to are right about you, you're dumb as bricks...

Most of those conquests are ancient, even more of them are from old BROSSR inactives, would you like a medal for taking a couple of inactives cities and a few of FP's cities that are in your core?

We have way better fighting stats then you do, but I guess conquests between eachother must matter way more then actual fighting stats...

Also, I made the cut in a good alliance, True Bro's. I should be honoured that you spend your time actually talking about me, me of all people! For someone with no ability I must've riled you up quite a bit.

Also, teach your members to remove their offences for offline times
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
http://imgur.com/a/uakvw

Silver Witch

Strategos
SILVER WITCH
There once was a bum named - Silver Witch
She Smelled like a cow, but looked like a b...... Hearse?
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

her poems pathetic, gameplay worse
I'd apologize for being a jerk.
just can't help myself...
Especially when i'm bored at work

smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

Little demon how d’you tell?
How can you say you know me well?
You have no knowledge of my spell,
You rise to here from depths in Hell.

My poems may not be the best,
My gameplay - well one day please test,
Myself - for now i take a rest,
I built 3 lots of 7 - true no jest,
in just 9 months - beat that you pest!

girl_witch.gif

jameslongst

Strategos
Man you guys need to calm down.

@Fiasco. I thought we were gonna lose a bunch of cities when we started that merger. They were talking about 30 or 40. We didn't lose that many to say the least lol. We have given away more than we lost. So don't forget to say grace when you stuff your mouth with my leftovers. Use your eyes for real man. Don't just look at the surface.

@BM. Respect. I knew you guys would be good, and I knew you would be turtled up. But I didn't walk into this blindfolded, and its a long game. Its time to measure ourselves up on the battlefield, but I still got nothin but love for some of you. Even you, Tig, even tho your poetry sucks.

j

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
A good man always says Grace. "Lord, we at Fiasco thank you for the poor decisions of the true mras. We thank you for the food and oceans they will provide for us, and the constant stream of bp. We ask oh grepo lords, thank you will continue to bless us with poor decisions from our enemies, and protect us and our pacts in the name of ls nukes, amen"

jameslongst

Strategos
as long as i can remember
an Alliance is as strong as its weakest member
so thank you TF and brossr your merge is good
it only gives us more easy food
Three things:

You said member.

Im sorry everyone is so mad at TF all of a sudden. Try deep breathing.

Bring it.