Pnp Deus Vult's Thread (to use when he misses us)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Yeah man, hurricane was there when we were saying Grace, how could we be mad? Instead of us having to think about who to slap around like a small puppy, you helped us mark with map! Haha.

You a funny guys James, I told ya, I'd go to your stand up show.

jameslongst

Strategos
Yeah man, hurricane was there when we were saying Grace, how could we be mad? Instead of us having to think about who to slap around like a small puppy, you helped us mark with map! Haha.

You a funny guys James, I told ya, I'd go to your stand up show.
Ya who would actually choose to fight, right?

You guys all talk about mras, but you all have hella pactmates, dont you?

DeletedUser54702

I find it fairly amusing that a thread in honor of me is the most alive thread on this external right now
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

That along with the fact that i have my very own personal thread.

Silver Witch

Strategos
I find it fairly amusing that a thread in honor of me is the most alive thread on this external right now
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

That along with the fact that i have my very own personal thread.

It is funny - i have just the poem:

smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

To our moderator Figtree, this poem is for you,
Ive always thought you old and wise but is this really true?
For here we have a thread gone mad, created for a guy,
Who does not even play here, and no real reason why.

Now its used by everyone, for poems good and bad,
For chats about the fighting, for stories brave and sad,
From Tig to James it stumbles, sometimes I laugh so much I cry,
Just read it through, yes even you, will see I do not lie.

It jumps from chat to poem, from critical to praise,
There is a rhyme and reason for most of what it says.
For someone writes a poem and others pick a theme,
That is within that poem, to comment on and scheme.

NutsNBoltz now finds this, a place to say his prayers,
Bearissimus, our Wise One, to long dead poets he compares.
To our Moderator Figtree, should you not make a fuss?
For this thread belongs to Deus Vult, "for when he misses us'!

smiley_emoticons_hexefliegend.gif

Last edited:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Pick me! Pick me!
Heehee. Ooooo lala.

And yep, everyone. Even indie. All these pacts. I got so many pacts I don't even know what to do with them. I got naps, half pacts, full pacts, more pacts than indie has enemies. I got so many pacts, I can't give them away.

Hi, I'm Nutsnboltz from fiascos pact wholesalers. We got all kinds of pacts and naps available, now 50% off!

You know, you had a nap with sons, a nap with bm AND you were trying to cut a deal with fiasco to fight bm. Then you decided "let me also just recruit an additional 40 players that border fiasco and bm, that will probably help my cause"

A few moments later

OMG STOP CALLING US AN MRA, I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE ALL PSCTING AGAINST US IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE

Last edited:

DeletedUser54702

Heehee. Ooooo lala.

And yep, everyone. Even indie. All these pacts. I got so many pacts I don't even know what to do with them. I got naps, half pacts, full pacts, more pacts than indie has enemies. I got so many pacts, I can't give them away.

Hi, I'm Nutsnboltz from fiascos pact wholesalers. We got all kinds of pacts and naps available, now 50% off!

You know, you had a nap with sons, a pact with bm AND you were trying to cut a deal with fiasco to fight bm. Then you decided "let me also just recruit an additional 40 players that border fiasco and bm, that will probably help my cause"

A few moments later

OMG STOP CALLING US AN MRA, I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE ALL PSCTING AGAINST US IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE

40 players huh?

I hear imitation is the most sincere form of flattery
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

DeletedUser53656

Interesting thread u have here. I'm a Black ships man looking to come out retirement, nice to see Repossession Agents still going strong.

Indeed but clearly he must be very welcome here because he only posted one message (now deleted) and you immediately offer him his personal thread in this worlds forum. Looks to me like you wanted to keep him here!
smiley_emoticons_kolobok.gif
Idk what youre on but you can clearly see this thread has existed for far longer than his "first message". Almost immediatly as TF left 97 he started coming here because he couldnt let us go enjoy a new world without his crap

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver Witch

Strategos
Idk what youre on but you can clearly see this thread has existed for far longer than his "first message". Almost immediatly as TF left 97 he started coming here because he couldnt let us go enjoy a new world without his crap
But Buckie my dear deus doesn't say much here at all - you say more than he does and its his thread. I don't think Deus knows what to do with his good fortune. I know he's thrilled you all like him so much!
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser54702

But Buckie my dear deus doesn't say much here at all - you say more than he does and its his thread. I don't think Deus knows what to do with his good fortune. I know he's thrilled you all like him so much!
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

Yea bucky why are you spamming my personal thread with your salty bs?

Silver its nice having so many loving fans
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser54895

He posted quite a bit in the start,which was not particularly good since that was a top 12 thread

Silver Witch

Strategos
He posted quite a bit in the start,which was not particularly good since that was a top 12 thread
he only posted once in that thread - then u opened this. And really Mahim it was in response to Buckie. I know off topic but once is not really derailing a thread.

DeletedUser54895

Nope,he had posted many replies earlier,around a month or two ago.Maybe they are deleted,but it was most certainly more than one

Silver Witch

Strategos
Nope,he had posted many replies earlier,around a month or two ago.Maybe they are deleted,but it was most certainly more than one

Ok fair enough I can't comment - until i spotted that Buckie comment i had never even looked at Selymbria. However the fact remains you guys gave him a thread of his own - which i must confess I like - and thereby a permanent invitation to stick around.
shake2.gif

DeletedUser54895

I'd be p!ssed if some guy who has stopped playing on my server comes and trash talks in the top 12 thread.
Solution?Give him a thread of his own,where he will can rant to his heart's content.