Pnp Deus Vult's Thread (to use when he misses us)

DeletedUser54702

I'd be p!ssed if some guy who has stopped playing on my server comes and trash talks in the top 12 thread.
Solution?Give him a thread of his own,where he will can rant to his heart's content.

Given that you seem so emotionally invested in both me and this thread, i can only assume you are a loving fan as well
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

he only posted once in that thread - then u opened this. And really Mahim it was in response to Buckie. I know off topic but once is not really derailing a thread.
But Buckie my dear deus doesn't say much here at all - you say more than he does and its his thread. I don't think Deus knows what to do with his good fortune. I know he's thrilled you all like him so much!
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/top-12.59118/page-19#post-1019575
https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/top-12.59118/page-19#post-1019583

Silver Witch

Strategos
What a salty thread we have going here. En97 seemed like alot of fun
Yep It was slightly improved by the fact that we had some idea about what was really happening!
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

What we need here is a rundown of whats going on and the key characters in the saga - maybe some visual aids. You know the sort of thing NutsNBoltz. That might give Deus something to say :)

Personally Im wondering whats happened to Big Gay Dave - he seems to have gone really quiet. I hope he hasn't been scared off.

DeletedUser46395

Personally Im wondering whats happened to Big Gay Dave - he seems to have gone really quiet. I hope he hasn't been scared off.

I suspect he has. I think he's chosen to subscribe to the saying that discretion is the better part of valour, or possibly that it's better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt; in which case he's much smarter than most of us. :)

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Please tell me where to complain about mods. Since suddenly they can delete WHOLE THREADS whenever they want.

DeletedUser54702

Please tell me where to complain about mods. Since suddenly they can delete WHOLE THREADS whenever they want.

I have found only a certain mod does this,

not saying names but if you look at pagasae externals you can see it has been the most active since en85- 12 servers ago

That can be partially attributed to the absence of communist era censoring

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver Witch

Strategos
To Heres20BuckKillme
This is a team game. Loyalty is everything. Its not possible for any leadership to please everyone all the time but if you choose to join you agree to support that team. You cannot play alone with any real purpose or effect.

There once was a loner 20buck,
Who claimed his cs kills weren't luck
But turns out lies he spake,
Most were friendly or fake,
So once again he's kicked out in the muck.

smiley_emoticons_hexefliegend.gif

Last edited: