Devastators

DeletedUser19523

the Devastators have come to wreak havoc on Delphi!

if you are not on the list and you weren't turned down by me, shoot me a PM, it is likely you got lost in the stack.

A bit about the Leadership:
The leadership team:
geko4740- a lot of fun and a good person in general...

hobbies: grepolis; pwning Delphi

The players we want:
the players that we desire are the ones that have played Grepolis for quite some time now. They know how to fight, what to build, and how to build efficiently and effectively.You know who you are, so don't be afraid to step up and apply! we also want the players that know how to build defensively and offensively, and know how to face any situation easily.

Member list:
geko4740 -> starting SW
Australian Army -> starting SW

Blacklist
luke connell

Diplomacy:
Pacts will be few to none. having more than 1 or 2 pacts is a sign of weakness. it means you are afraid to fight. i will assign the diplomat for what good it will do other alliances.

Recruitment:
Once the world starts we will be (openly for now) recruiting based on location. Promising new players will have a chance to prove themselves, failing which they will be booted and destroyed (most likely by DARK). the old guys will have a chance to show what they can add, if what they can add is unimpressive they will be booted and left to be eaten by DARK. Players in the wrong ocean or too far from the rest of the alliance will be denied entry, regardless of their stats, until the situation changes and their position improves.

Our Goals:
Our number one priority is the maximise the fun of the game for every member of the alliance while conquering the world. If we can achieve some good success while accomplishing goal number one then all the better, and that is exactly what we are aiming for - the game is always more fun when you're winning wars ;)

Application:
In-game name:
Grepostats link:
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?:
Worlds You Currently Play:
Will our server be your main server?:
Previous experience:
The best alliance you have been part of:
Your gaming/grepo moto:
Rule You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:
A Quality Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:
Recommended recruit: we are looking for experienced and active players.
Blacklisted Recruit: anyone you want to see blacklisted from this alliance.

leadership roles application:
position wanted:
experience in this position:

look, i know i am a little crazy, but this time i want to make it up to you guys. so if you will at least give me a chance... i would much appreciate your cooperation. thank you.

Sincerely,

geko4740

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

first one :)

Application:
In-game name(s):same as above
Grepostats link(s):http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Australian+Army&type=player (quit Byzantium)
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes
Worlds You Currently Play: Xi, Corinth
Will our server be your main server?:2nd main
Previous experience:leader, DHc, forum moderator of TNKA
The best alliance you have been part of: The Northern Kingdom/Northern Kingdom Academy
Your gaming/grepo moto: Action Reaction
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:anyone in CS range is dead
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:1 person do all the work
Recommended recruit:we are looking for experienced and active players.

DeletedUser19523

since everyone has to send an application,

In-game name(s): geko4740
Grepostats link(s): http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=geko4740&type=player
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: takes some time, but yes
Worlds You Currently Play: corinth, epsilon
Will our server be your main server?: not right off the bat
Previous experience: played since the debut of epsilon
The best alliance you have been part of: Seriously Trying
Your gaming/grepo moto: 15 minutes can make you lose 15 cities or more, with geko!
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: no refugees
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: arguing over little things
Recommended recruit: IceDive

DeletedUser19523

first one :)

Application:
In-game name(s):same as above
Grepostats link(s):http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Australian+Army&type=player (quit Byzantium)
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes
Worlds You Currently Play: Xi, Corinth
Will our server be your main server?:2nd main
Previous experience:leader, DHc, forum moderator of TNKA
The best alliance you have been part of: The Northern Kingdom/Northern Kingdom Academy
Your gaming/grepo moto: Action Reaction
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:anyone in CS range is dead
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:1 person do all the work
Recommended recruit:we are looking for experienced and active players.

accepted! what direction do you want to go in? (i would prefer you go NE, but you decide :)

DeletedUser19523

yes but if we have a huge alliance, why bunch up in the same ocean? we would suffocate each other... so i plan for 2 oceans max.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Ok this is an alliance recruitment thread not a thread to debate whether the OP is taking the format from another alliance. I only want to see questions regarding the alliance here. If you all continue to spam and/or make off topic posts I won't just be deleting posts

DeletedUser19523

Ok this is an alliance recruitment thread not a thread to debate whether the OP is taking the format from another alliance. I only want to see questions regarding the alliance here. If you all continue to spam and/or make off topic posts I won't just be deleting posts

guys, just because Baudin posts this here, doesnt mean you cant still post, just mainly the spammers... questions can still be asked, you can still chat with us if you like even, i just dont want anyone criticizing or yelling at me

DeletedUser15283

Lol but thats the best part:p

What direction is Devastators moving to?

DeletedUser18705

Ohhh... A black list I'm not on? This has to be a mistake! I demand this be fixed immediately!