Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Razing Cities

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8396

Hello everyone! We're back and it is time for you to voice your opinion on which developments you want to see in game! You will be voting on the idea you favor the most.

Thank you to everyone who submits and discusses these ideas, they do have an impact on the community and the game as a whole. Hopefully we will see some of these implemented in the game soon.

December Developments are as follows:

Read the rules! :eek:
Development Poll Rules:​

• This poll will be for a which one you would like to see in the game.
  • Your decision will be hidden.
  • All votes are final.
  • Voters may only vote once.
  • In a result of a tie, neither ideas will be passed. They will be eligible for re-vote at a later date.
  • Two developments will be up for voting, only one may pass each month.

The development poll will be open for two weeks (14 Days).

Thank you,
Your Grepolis Team

DeletedUser27128

Both great ideas... was a difficult choice, will be equally happy with any of the two being implemented.

DeletedUser31385

I am concerned about the abuse that was never addressed, you could farm someone and loot only one resource just to kill them. They won't be able to make a sufficient army due to lack of resources and can thus no longer defend themselves. Even with warehouse helping it still doesnt solve it enough.

DeletedUser31385

Well its better than your idea :p

It is not "my" idea, it is the community's idea. My original suggestion was the inspiration for other members to chime in and help improve something. If you don't like it so be it, every opinion is valuable no matter what side it is on.

DeletedUser42857

I am concerned about the abuse that was never addressed, you could farm someone and loot only one resource just to kill them. They won't be able to make a sufficient army due to lack of resources and can thus no longer defend themselves. Even with warehouse helping it still doesnt solve it enough.

It was specified at 60% of their total loot.

it was also redone and explored further in this thread
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?48861-Suggestion-Specified-Looting
(at the time i did that suggestion i wasnt aware of the previous suggestion)

DeletedUser31385

hm, I just looked at the main thread on the one up for voting and it says none in abuse prevention.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8396

Roughly two more days everyone! Get your voting on!

DeletedUser48257

Wow , both really good ideas , hope both get put into the game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.