Development Voting - 05.2013

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello Forum-goers & War-ready Killers ~

It's that time of the month again!

Hey Guys! As you see above we're going to be voting on some developments! Woot Woot! :p

Anyways I need everyone to be respectful and follow the rules on the mercy of my low powers. :p

• This thread will be open for two weeks for voting.
  • Voting will be public (everyone can see what/who you voted for).
  • You may vote TWICE, but ONLY ONCE per Idea (Either a Yes/No).
  • Anyone caught voting more than once on one idea will not like me. Your vote will also be null and void.
  • Other than that....HAVE FUN! :)

Developments Up For Voting:

Happy Voting!

Thank you,
Ideas Team

DeletedUser

Ghosting Inactives quicker would be such a great improvement. Its not far they don't ghost for so long when their still less than 200 points!
Gold tracking would be fine...

DeletedUser

I am for ghosting towns which have less than 1000 points.
We have only 42 vacation days or so,but what if that's not enough?What if the vacation days run out,but we're still not available to play for a week or two?I don't think that's fair for the members that can't buy more vacation days,which are ridiculously expensive by the way.

DeletedUser345

I only agreed with the keeping track of gold one simply for the additional idea about being able to see how many additional troops/bp etc. that you killed with stuff like captain, would be interesting. I also agree with the other but only on the condition that it is just 175 point players that are removed.

DeletedUser

never used gold so don't care about those..only voted for the ghosts yes...

i think we need those...but under 700 points maybe good coz we get colonize for better

DeletedUser8790

Voted no for both, I would rather not see cities ghost and start to fall apart for no real reason. How about making morale drop to zero for inactive's cities.

DeletedUser345

Voted no for both, I would rather not see cities ghost and start to fall apart for no real reason. How about making morale drop to zero for inactive's cities.

Its those 175 point cities which are rubbish for farming anyway.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I think the ghosting faster bit is more for freeing up space on worlds that inactives are occupying towards the start of a world. I'm all for that as it might mean less frequent world releases if more actives were able to be on an existing world with the 175 point cities going ghost quicker.

DeletedUser

Hey Forum-goers ~

We have a tie...again this month! :/

So neither of these ideas passed. I will be re-vamping the development voting rules and how it will be carried out. There will also be a few minor changes to the Improvements section as well. Please keep an eye on the Ideas announcements for further information as I get things situated.

These two ideas as well as the previous two will be re-voted on over the next two months.

Thank you for your participation!

~ Ideas Team

Status
Not open for further replies.