Development Voting!

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Well...I'm still new to this so if I messed up something which I'm sure I did I'm sorry! While Phoenix is away we'll be doing this my way as I have no clue how he picks/runs this section..Anyways, Here are the Developments up for voting!

• You may only pick "Yes" for half of the ideas going to vote.
  • Voting "No" for all ideas is allowed. If you select "No" I'd like to know why so that the OP can help add to the idea.
  • It is NOT allowed to vote "yes" and "no" for a single idea. If that happens your votes will be voided.
  • The poll will be made public.
  • It is possible that all ideas could pass or fail.

Developments Up For Vote:

How This Will Go Down:

I of course will post the developments up for vote and you as players will vote on the ideas you like and you think would best add to the game. I will take the top two ideas and put them into another vote with two more developments. The two ideas that didn't make it will be placed back into Developments and voted on again at a later time.
I will continue to do this until we have narrowed down some of these Developments or until Phoenix gets here and tells me to stop I'm messing up his section! :p

Anyways, Happy Voting!

Remember The Rules!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lane you fudged the links, they have %22 in the beginnings and missing ':' for the http part. :p

I will vote once I checkout one of the ideas that I missed.

- Edit -

Yes to the Wonder change, and the ability to retrain troops. These seem to be needed improvements for the game, having to suicide transports on someone else to free up some population has always been a ridiculous feat.

No to Grepolis Ultimate War, I like the idea of factions, but what is the difference between each group outside of their names? Nothing it seems. You would think there would be a bonus to being a Spartan or a Macedonian, such as an increased ability to produce resources, build units, attack, defend, etc... As for the scoreboard of who gets the most conquers, this would be a scoreboard that favours MRAs over smaller groups, players can also get ahead by taking inactives from other groups which is a grey area. Admittedly I never saw this idea up until now.

No to the City Government idea, this was a close one with the Retraining Troops idea, but a deciding factor was that some of the feedback did include (particularly from phoenixavier) to revert back to losing a government once the 25th level of a senate is removed somehow. OP hasn't changed it to suit that, but the idea has been stuck in limbo from that point of the discussion. Lets just say I don't want to vote yes for it, only for that revert to be snuck into the proposal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lane you fudged the links, they have %22 in the beginnings and missing ':' for the http part. :p

I will vote once I checkout one of the ideas that I missed.

Fixed, and thanks for letting me know! ;)

(wasntme)

DeletedUser29371

In favor of first 2 against the last 2 ... Why?

because purpose of training troops is to not be able to retrain it.... so its harder to switch between offense and defense. Its a part of mastermind strategy where you are offensive at start and noobs turtle and then you have great advantage.... its one of FEW advantages of active and agressive players.

Dont take it away

as for goverments? bah pointless complication noobs cant even figure out what to research let alone give them this. lets not complicate grepolis any further

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Sorry it has taken me so long to get this ready, but here are the ideas that are passed onto the next phase:

• Re-Train Troops
  • City Government

Thank you for your time in voting! See you next go round!

~ Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.