Dia Luna

dianices

Phrourach
Spin the wheel raggedy man!

Another server, and a new alliance!

Dank is canned, mothballed, in the dump.

Day and Night, that's what this group is about, whether at home, at work, or loitering, we use what we learn to our advantage, and hone our skills.

So sharpen those blades, be quick on those hot keys! Dia Luna is coming to Ocean 55!!!

dianices

Phrourach
hey, i'll take all the luck i can get. it's been a long time, but it's all coming back to me, time to start collecting some heads for the shelf.

My best to Turtle

dianices

Phrourach
We disbanded. turns our we made a pact with a crew who just wanted an academy, made some agreements, but never asked us or included us in those agreements. That wasn't what we wanted from that pact.

DeletedUser41523

So you just up and disbanded then? didn't try to renegotiate or fight back or anything?

dianices

Phrourach
it was over before it could have started. our strongest players were only there at the request of the other crew, and returned as they had previously agreed to. that arrangement, was never mentioned to us.

we did try to establish our relationship, and insisted on our position, but their minds were made up, and as far as i'm aware? they never saw us as anything other than what they intended to use us for.

DeletedUser

:-(
that's a shame.
if you do decide to start an alliance again, let me know!
wouldn't it be cool if we had enough women to start a female alliance LOL men vs women
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

dianices

Phrourach
Currently newbing it up in 63, and loving the new persona.

Started a new crew called Trance. Won't make the same mistakes as the first time around.

Ladies are welcome. girl powahhhhh!!!! do it for Da WUBZ!!

Last edited: