Did Chillax win an alliance wide vacation ?

DeletedUser

Seems like everyone is chillax has started going on vacation, did you guys win a contest or something?

DeletedUser

Its kind of annoying how many of them went on vacation around the same time. Oh well...

DeletedUser

I'm sure a lot of those VMs will end pretty fast when Xi opens up and they have to log in :D

DeletedUser

I was hoping more would stay on.. got 18,000 battle points yesturday off of them :D it was sweet.

*edit

Ooh ooh come over to O45 there are tons here that arnt on vacation. Its like a shooting gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well it IS almost Valentine's Day
Guess they all want to spread the love :)
or are quitting like me
Could be either or

DeletedUser

Personally, I was always going to move my priority to the next speed 2 world without Morale.

As for the rest of Chillax, A LOT of people were already on VM or very inactive and being dead weight before the war started. You should know about the inactives because you tried to get the active/inactive members list to make your conquers easier. Extremely annoying to try to coordinate that sorta crap.

DeletedUser

Lol

You should know about the inactives because you tried to get the active/inactive members list to make your conquers easier. Extremely annoying to try to coordinate that sorta crap.

Why would we need to get your active/inactive list? We don't need a list, it is called grep stats. That is funny, must be nereos making up more lies. Or you are because I took your city. Dont be a hater, just play the game and do not make excuses. Active list, ridiculous.

DeletedUser11965

they are gonna become more inactive now as Xi opens xD

DeletedUser

Personally, I was always going to move my priority to the next speed 2 world without Morale.

As for the rest of Chillax, A LOT of people were already on VM or very inactive and being dead weight before the war started. You should know about the inactives because you tried to get the active/inactive members list to make your conquers easier. Extremely annoying to try to coordinate that sorta crap.

lol "active/inactive members list" lets just save on the lists eh, look after the trees and kill the lot of you.

DeletedUser

Why would we need to get your active/inactive list? We don't need a list, it is called grep stats. That is funny, must be nereos making up more lies. Or you are because I took your city. Dont be a hater, just play the game and do not make excuses. Active list, ridiculous.

I guess it must be lies then, but I'm only going from what I saw and how I interpretted it. There's no reason to get defensive and insult me - Why would I care about you taking a city from me? It isn't a big deal or accomplishment tbh. I was going to quit Kappa long ago so everything since about November has been half-arsed whether you believe it or not.

lol "active/inactive members list" lets just save on the lists eh, look after the trees and kill the lot of you.

Somehow I doubt it would kill trees. Something along the lines of electronic storage I guess.

DeletedUser

Just like to say, I never have and never will look at active/inactive lists. I follow a simple strategy. Is the city close to me? Do I want the city? I will take that city.

If it's inactive, it's inactive. If it's active, it's active. I'm an equal opportune conqueror :D

-dragot

DeletedUser

Just like to say, I never have and never will look at active/inactive lists. I follow a simple strategy. Is the city close to me? Do I want the city? I will take that city.

If it's inactive, it's inactive. If it's active, it's active. I'm an equal opportune conqueror :D

-dragot

Nice to know we all have a fair chance of being chosen by you then. :p What I would give just to be a lucky one who could have his cities taken by Dragot. ;)