Did Chillax win an alliance wide vacation ?

DeletedUser

Seems like everyone is chillax has started going on vacation, did you guys win a contest or something?

Did you expect them to do otherwise? :p

DeletedUser

Hey dobby I always enjoy your posts. I think you should browse the forums and post more.

much much much more

:D

DeletedUser

Hey dobby I always enjoy your posts. I think you should browse the forums and post more.

much much much more

:D

I am starting to pick up my activity on these forums again. I was once actually considered a spammer :eek:. Doubt I will ever get to that stage again, though.

DeletedUser6156

There is always the off chace that the players who were on Vacation mode were actually on Vacation. It happens. ;)

i'd be tempted to believe you if it weren't for the fact that those guys are all on the border and therefore were getting hit.
Also if there was any decent attempt at a fight back it might also be more believable but whatever I hope your guys come back ready to fight after their "holiday" because were not going away. :pro:

DeletedUser

i'd be tempted to believe you if it weren't for the fact that those guys are all on the border and therefore were getting hit.
Also if there was any decent attempt at a fight back it might also be more believable but whatever I hope your guys come back ready to fight after their "holiday" because were not going away. :pro:

May just have been coincidence. Just like one of these: Clicky.

DeletedUser

Nice to know we all have a fair chance of being chosen by you then. :p What I would give just to be a lucky one who could have his cities taken by Dragot. ;)

Don't give up on your dreams :D