Did you know?

DeletedUser

Look at the card, its the only king that is trying to kill himself by sticking a weapon through his skull. lol

Also did you know there is only 2 one-eyed jacks in the deck?

hence when i play poker once in awhile i call the suicide king and one-eyed jacks as wild cards, making only 3 cards wild instead of 4 if call deuces or threes wild.

wow this fact i never knew

DeletedUser

Did you know that sab lost his right pinkie toe in a sewing accident as a child?

Did you know that sab often gets lost while hiking because he always circles slightly to the right?

DeletedUser

Did you know that sab lost his right pinkie toe in a sewing accident as a child?

Did you know that sab often gets lost while hiking because he always circles slightly to the right?

Did you know that CB's a deranged 13 year old child still confused about the world and what he should become in this world? (Make your imagination run wild)

Did you know that CB is know my stalker trying to write a biography of how badass I am in this game and thinks he can pull a get-rich-quick scheme? (Since he gave two examples ;) )

DeletedUser

I can't tell you how happy I am to see you guys have not let another thread deteriorate into a pointless insult thread, well done everybody.