Didn't see this one coming.

DeletedUser24598

dont worry ladywind, when the joint ops with *you-know-who* starts they'll see our power

lol, Hey Aeternum, I think we killed "you know who" on a joint op already, they'll have to get "someone else", lol.

DeletedUser24598

They aren't doing so hot. We did team up on NXL, or whatever they are calling themselves now, and all their top boys are on VM now, so I would say point Pre and Aeternum.

You do know that G.S.A is literally on the other side of the world, they can't help you, they probably couldn't even get support in your cities before 2nd stage. Why would we care about you guys teaming up with them? What's another 1,448,585pts on the fire? lol

DeletedUser24598

If I recall they changed it pre-op, I'm pretty sure it was for restructuring purposes. Either way almost all of them are on VM now, and it doesn't matter, it just gives you time, nothing else.

DeletedUser

Indeed, and I just realized that I was mistaken. Changing names does not get rid of the red. I forgot that it only messes up bb codes of the original name.

DeletedUser

Tax Collectors haven't done any real opp on the arks only to our friends in the arks academy but no worries as soon as we get there you will notice it.

DeletedUser

hehehe, we will be waiting my friend. Arks take a lot of cities, odds are decent yours will be among them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29152

i am actually impressed..TC knw what they're talkin about gj guys

DeletedUser21123

Lol it was definitely open to all....I don't discriminate :D