Didn't see this one coming.

DeletedUser

hes gonna have more slots once we start taking his cities no worries you can reset in a new ocean with tons of slots.

DeletedUser

Im just happy to see that AA are crumbling from the inside out.

DeletedUser

Im just happy to see that AA are crumbling from the inside out.

That may be true, but ONE* is becoming vastly stronger. One has gained maybe 5-10 extremely active and large players from AA, eventually everyone has to be ONE*'s enemies. Just a matter of time.

DeletedUser

Hmmmmm, Aeternum we do not go out seeking enemies
and if there is an alliance in another ocean we do not wish to bother with them either
we only gained these players after they contacted the Founder and asked to be invited
we are not currently recruiting

DeletedUser

That may be true, but ONE* is becoming vastly stronger. One has gained maybe 5-10 extremely active and large players from AA, eventually everyone has to be ONE*'s enemies. Just a matter of time.

hmgh - is that a thret?
If it is you might be back in your old position of being fairly safe but a few ONE players in o67 will be regretting it.
Especially the inactive/ghost supporters !!!!

DeletedUser

What about the royal challengers not a lot of people I know like them.I could live with ONE* but not The Royal Challengers.

DeletedUser

haha is that a threat? You and maybe 5 other members may be active but i'm not sure the rest of your alliance would be as welcoming towards a war with us...

DeletedUser

Hmmmmm, Aeternum we do not go out seeking enemies
and if there is an alliance in another ocean we do not wish to bother with them either
we only gained these players after they contacted the Founder and asked to be invited
we are not currently recruiting

Yes I know, I believe I was the second person to come over to ONE*. I'm simply stating that although AA has taken a hit, doesn't mean their (Rebirth Legion) chances of winning this world have increased at all.

DeletedUser29152

actually they have..one was always strong so not much change...arks is weak,thats 3rd place gone

DeletedUser

Hence the reason you shifted to them.

The ol cant beat em join em trick.

DeletedUser

HMMMM seems most have been since day one, a sad thing really
as the groups that know us, know we are quite helpful... oh well, tis the nature of the game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes I know, I believe I was the second person to come over to ONE*. I'm simply stating that although AA has taken a hit, doesn't mean their (Rebirth Legion) chances of winning this world have increased at all.

We dont want to win the world per say.It would be nice but not possible.
We just want to take down arks and move on to the next war.

DeletedUser21123

....there are some people who really could care less about Wonders lol.....just gimme somebody to fight :)

DeletedUser

I would have to agree..I'm not one to really care for wonders myself...A fight is all that counts! ;)

DeletedUser

I am in same alliance as Lane in the HW :)

TBh i have no more respect for someone with a crown over there name then someone who dose not.

not saying you didnt earn that crown but i am not saying you earned it eather :p