Die Elite Spartaner

DeletedUser

who is going to play sparta?

it has the noobest settings possible, which is absolutely perfect for a world named sparta. so perfect, that i think i'll join and make an alliance called 5PARTAN5 or something similar :cool:

DeletedUser6156

If you made this alliance I'd join ;)
not many noobier than me :D

DeletedUser

I have always hate this world Sparta because most nooby alliances are named using it :D

DeletedUser26213

they should put a setting for this world that wouldn't allow Sparta or any variations of the word in an alliance name

DeletedUser

I agree that the word "Sparta" is completely overused in alliance names, but I think the settings are better for players who prefer a more relaxed pace of playing, not lose sleep over it

DeletedUser

I agree that the word "Sparta" is completely overused in alliance names, but I think the settings are better for players who prefer a more relaxed pace of playing, not lose sleep over it

But alliance cap of 300 means there will be only 3-4 alliances in the whole world :D
in normal worlds alliances aim to control oceans but here they will be aiming for the direction and if you count sister alliances than with 2-3 sister alliance and mass recruitment they can even dream to win the world in a day lol :D

DeletedUser

i'm in o55 bros, but join in any direction since proximity is not a requirement. going full noob this time, pm me for an invite and i'll get back within 48hrs probably (y)

EDIT: maybe a titan can move this into the sparta forum after a bit? ty, tyvm

DeletedUser

But alliance cap of 300 means there will be only 3-4 alliances in the whole world :D
in normal worlds alliances aim to control oceans but here they will be aiming for the direction and if you count sister alliances than with 2-3 sister alliance and mass recruitment they can even dream to win the world in a day lol :D

At the start of Alpha there wasn't an Alliance Cap, and we had a few alliances in there that had 500+ members. Lol MibsMob... Those were the days.

DeletedUser

In Hogs everyone had invite, as befits any good MRA. Can only remember one person ever being kicked out. It was a good place to learn though.

DeletedUser

hmm everybody was new
but despite these things that place was best to get a good friends base :cool:

DeletedUser

This also means this world could potentially reach WW much sooner since it is determined by the top 50 so the more players in the top 50 alliances the more points and the quicker the period of WW is reached.

DeletedUser

But it is a slow world (speed 1) so basically it will take as much as time as other worlds .

Last edited by a moderator: