Difference between Spam and farming

DeletedUser55989

It's funny how people who don't spam and just farm never seem to have that issue.

DeletedUser41523

It's funny how people who don't spam and just farm never seem to have that issue.

Tbf I've been accused of spamming a lot when really players are just making mistakes that cause me to go back and take favor or resources.

DeletedUser20025

What ridiculousness it this?
I'm in the world to poke my nose around at the new temple stuff and not really playing, I get hit multiple times a day and that's fine. For god's sake it's a war game, expect to be hit and farmed!

Mole man 420

Phrourach
I got a guy whos been spam attacking me for a week in EN 122 - For two or three days straight every hour on the hour id get an attack that matched unit tokens... I didnt complain.. Hell it was free bp .. Sure my alarm went off.. Instead of crying about it u know what i did? Dodged enlisted militia and stone hailed his city down to a useless state... I still get over 10 pointless attacks from him a day... Boohoo... Doesnt hurt me. Free BP.. and tbh its like a child throwing a fit.. Maybe one day I'll take the city.. Maybe not.. I kinsa enjoy a 2k pt city coming at me all day daily irs amusing

anes king

Phrourach
I got a guy whos been spam attacking me for a week in EN 122 - For two or three days straight every hour on the hour id get an attack that matched unit tokens... I didnt complain.. Hell it was free bp .. Sure my alarm went off.. Instead of crying about it u know what i did? Dodged enlisted militia and stone hailed his city down to a useless state... I still get over 10 pointless attacks from him a day... Boohoo... Doesnt hurt me. Free BP.. and tbh its like a child throwing a fit.. Maybe one day I'll take the city.. Maybe not.. I kinsa enjoy a 2k pt city coming at me all day daily irs amusing
May I know that players name?

DeletedUser54828

This my friends then canceling is called spam :). ;)
Getting attacked 5 times a day by the same person isnt :)
oh and this is not the hardcore spam yet.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 4.57.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 4.57.43 PM.png
    504.1 KB · Views: 112
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57113

This my friends then canceling is called spam :). ;)
Getting attacked 5 times a day by the same person isnt :)
oh and this is not the hardcore spam yet.
Report him. Hydna should swiftly ban him for you.

DeletedUser54828

i didn't even know its illegal to spam lol. nah let him like this mate :p. he'll quit soon if he keeps getting this angry

DeletedUser10902

Wait... You can get reported for attacking someone? I don't do what is described, but I wouldn't think its against the rules... (Apparently, I'm going to have to go over the user agreement again.)

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
Wait... You can get reported for attacking someone? I don't do what is described, but I wouldn't think its against the rules... (Apparently, I'm going to have to go over the user agreement again.)
Its against the new "fair play" rules which are intentionally very vague, basically attacking someone is fine and attacking alot is fine, but when you start spam attacking someone so they turn there alarm off or lag and miss a snipe is when it becomes an issue, thats why its hard to define, things like rim flash spam accounts get banned pretty quick, but its harder to define from actual people as you cant gauge intention and alot of it falls into a grey area, hence the whole debate

DeletedUser52860

Now that is a great screen shot. To all you doughnuts moaning about the mods and the fair play policy that is why it is happening (I get you all knew that anyway but you’ve all been pretending otherwise).

i get that if your playing style flies quite close to the limit then you could (sometimes wrongly in theory) get caught up in the response to that behaviour but that is how it works, the minority spoils it for everyone else.

DeletedUser55100

Assuming that you have reported it?

Can't see how the mods can retain ANY credibility if they allow this kind of thing to occur.

What an embarrassment this guy is, all the cities he has and yet can only resort to spamming. Alliance obviously backs him , shameful.

Zero game skills Its basically no more than sad dudes spending their entire pathetic existance internet bullying - need to take a serious look at yourselves Innogames, as for the players that back this dude……cowards hiding behind intimidation who, if it were being done to them, would be crying their eyes out. Absolute scum polluting this game and having a free pass seemingly to do so.