Difference between Spam and farming

oskarghost96

Phrourach
It's nice to see this is an alliance wide policy.

How is this an acceptable way to play? This is clearly spam, not harbour checking, not able to be explained away by some thin excuse, etc. Come on, enforce your rules.

DeletedUser55100

Does actually beg the question who in fact is the biggest set of cowards, Charlie and these pathetic individuals who make up his sad little alliance or, the team that choose to turn a blind eye and are afraid to moderate the game with the impartiality that they are trusted to do.

How proud these dudes must feel, "I spend my entire day logging onto an internet game to gang up on an individual to make his/her life a hell so he/she quits"

As i said , a total scum of an alliance, all of them

DeletedUser55100

Sylteagurk You should name and shame all of those involved on here if there are others.

DeletedUser55714

LOL at Charlie again. Also, whoever the hell said Spam is illegal, you need to flipping ghost my guy.

DeletedUser41523

Yeah I don’t see a strategic justification for that beyond spamming the guy. It just looks like they’re trying to bet against Hydna not being willing to ban multiple people in the top alliance.

DeletedUser55100

Its basically internet bullying by trolls who have nothing better to do with their lives.

Thats at least 5 players, each with huge amount of cities sending meaningless little spam attacks that only have one aim to cause as much personal misery to one individual. Most respected alliances have the skill and the moral compass to employ acceptable means to take a city, this is just as many silly little attacks as possible to bully the guy into submission and to cause as much misery as possible.

If you want to take his cities then you are a big enough alliance to do it like most respected alliances do rather than stoop to such a petty way of playing.

This game is played by many minors, kids that are encouraged to play the game, many put money into the game , a game which can become very addictive. It also raises an abuse question here where single players (some maybe minors) are just being targeted by groups of players intent on just causing them as much personal misery as possible.

Innogames seems to have no qualms about more and more individuals having to suffer this cancerous form of internet bullying/abuse, irrspective of the age of their player base.

There are all kinds of knock on efffects including mental health, you would like to think that If innogames are going to encourage minors to play their game then they have some kind of responsibilty for protecting those players from online abuse/bullying, but then maybe they really don't give a **** as long as the money is rolling in?

DeletedUser55100

OK so you've edited my post to insert some asterisks so the mods are clearly viewing this subject, so now stop hiding and give us some answers.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If you believe a player or group of players is breaking the rules with their play, in this case a spam OP, please report the ones involved and we will take a look. However when it comes to spam it takes more time to fully investigate a reported player due to us needing to look at all their attacks or the group's attacks.

DeletedUser41523

If you believe a player or group of players is breaking the rules with their play, in this case a spam OP, please report the ones involved and we will take a look. However when it comes to spam it takes more time to fully investigate a reported player due to us needing to look at all their attacks or the group's attacks.

Hey Baudin, thanks for the clarity. I think they just wanted to know something is being done and that they’re being heard out.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
As is stated further down in that same article, which you seem to have cut off, it says:
"If you believe the player attacking you is doing so in a manner which breaches our Code of Conduct please report this. If this is the case then the support team will deal with this. However, please note, that if you do not see immediate action this could be that the player is not in breach of our code of Conduct or that the investigation is taking time."

DeletedUser57113

However, please note, that if you do not see immediate action this could be that the player is not in breach of our code of Conduct or that the investigation is taking time."

With Hydna playing EN128, nobody will be getting spam banned here. Mike's way too lazy to do such tedious things