Difference between Spam and farming

DeletedUser55714

All I hear from Caco and James is two crybabies, crying.

Also, chances are, I'm older than both of you. But sure, chalk me up for a teenager just because I'm calling you both out on being pathetic wimpy players who can't handle a game? Makes sense.

#GoAheadAndGhostLosers

DeletedUser41523

I'm ready to ally with the whole world and make him try :)

Thanks dan btw :)

You’re too late too late to ally the world. It’s JFL/JFL II, Red Sulfur, Olympians, Olympians Too, and the fractured alliances + Eviction Notice vs whatever’s left.

Luckily while Charlie brags about hitting a 1/3rd harpy nuke. We moved to 1-0 (I reset the score for fairness) vs this cluster fluck of a group.

@Slowrex Spam aside, just out of curiosity how is referring to a player as “subhuman” in a world chat all because they hit some harpies not bullying? Or the sexist stuff charlie has said to Phi in the other world chat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55100

I CBA to read all that. Like I said, James, I think you need to step away from the computer and get some fresh air. You seem to be taking this all personally. I can picture you at your pc, hands shaking from how fast you want to type and get everything off your chest.

Bullying? Children? Child abuse? Come on, that's not to be joked about. Take a long hard look in the mirror James. The only people bullying and cyber bullying on here are you. But anyways, time to take the kids to the zoo! Sorry I don't have more time for you today.
Thats not a problem Slowrex i have fast fingers i use them for typing rather than putting them in my ears while people suffer cyberbullying like you do.

over 60% of children that suffer cyberbullying suffer from mental health problems in some form as a result.
It sometimes develops into issues such as grooming and online sexting.

I have reported a number of accounts (1023mitch, fairplay btw, Napaca,Arctodus, Masteraldym from the game to the relevant authorities including your own and potentially 4 others. I have screen shots that have been made avilable and others including those of messages sent to minors and from conversations in world chat. Some of it from one particular account is appalling and as a parent it has to be flagged up with the proper people. In the meantime you keep supporting and encouraging those that think its fine to act in such a way because you are are implicated.

I won't waste my time giving you and your like the time of da any further on here , I will do what I think needs to be done and we will let the authorities decide on anything that merits a follow up.

DeletedUser56677

You’re too late too late to ally the world. It’s JFL/JFL II, Red Sulfur, Olympians, Olympians Too, and the fractured alliances + Eviction Notice vs whatever’s left.

Luckily while Charlie brags about hitting a 1/3rd harpy nuke. We moved to 1-0 (I reset the score for fairness) vs this cluster fluck of a group.

@Slowrex Spam aside, just out of curiosity how is referring to a player as “subhuman” in a world chat all because they hit some harpies not bullying? Or the sexist stuff charlie has said to Phi in the other world chat.
You forgot the watchers, JFL is allied now to watchers following your braindead logic.

DeletedUser41523

You forgot the watchers, JFL is allied now to watchers following your braindead logic.

Oh look the guy who’s either been wrong or lied about nearly everything just weighed in on the status with JFL. I could give into detail but it pretty much confirms it at this point.

DeletedUser56677

5) Raptor Empire: The Raptor Pack, THE OLYMPIANS, Olympians Too, WOLVES Aye We, Fractured Mollys, Fractured Tomb Raiders, Fractured Marvins, Eviction Notice, The Watchers*, The Watcher's.*, The Watcher's*-
Says the kid who was posting wrong fake biased TOP12 since the start of the world LOL, what happened to the group called snakes you been posting above JFL in rankings? Didn't you say The Watchers were part of Raptors "empire" on your top 12 last week? They should be now part of JFL "empire" by default following your stupid logic, what happened?

DeletedUser41523

@Waingro You do realize what an asterisk means right? Also I have a screenshot of some of the group sharing pacts with Watchers. Also also it was live updated with events as they came in.

How many times have you come to the forums, claimed that Raptors weren't in league with an alliance and then we see said alliance suddenly show up to support sieges? We've had various Nemesis allies from the old days, Fractured, Eviction Notice, Twisted, etc. But now a group you guys have coordinated an event with previously and just had your leads admit to organizing to hand off several cities to across two of your branches isn't in the club? I suppose you wouldn't have shown up to support his sieges?

Yeah I'll stick with what I've seen here.

DeletedUser41523

Double post but building off this spam debate..anyone see charlie around? He seems to have stopped attacking me. He seemed eager before.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
nice to see its not only me who thinks that dan's sink or swim or other kind of ranking threads suck schlong, tho considering no one else is doing top 12 you got to take what you can even if its dog crap :)

p.s. does mp.. my bad... *FRANK, still have a mod playing in them to avoid rule breaks or... just curious..

Last edited:

DeletedUser41523

@Waingro oh look at that...Guess you're in the club after all.

pk8ytYM.png

DeletedUser55714

When are you going to get a second city Bear? 128 has been open quite a while now

Same time when I decide to actually play this world, which is never... On top of that, I've been here 3 weeks? Maybe? Feel free to come try and take the lowly city though. Haven't lost a city yet on an EN server so....

DeletedUser55714

@Jalmundr the Bear you haven’t lost a city on EN yet if you look at Helio you’ve definitely lost cities while still continuing to take towns lol.

You talking about this??

^^ When I LEFT THE WORLD AND STOPPED PLAYING???? When I also publicly announced I was done playing because it was too boring and no one was able to challenge me? LOL good one.

But nice try on twisting the facts. I guess you tend to do that so you can seem a bit relevant and like you actually know how to play this game? But what do I know...

Again, I dropped in to see what's up and all I see is the same crap I saw years ago on Helio: Everyone crying, shouting "fowl play" at fair play, and doing a poor job at trash talking. All in all, if you can't take the heat, don't play. End of story.

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
I remember you from US taras lol, you kept going on about how great you were and how you were retired now and how players "begged" you to come out of retirment for that one world, then we had to internalise you... how come you still hanging around? you getting begged to join all these worlds aswell?

DeletedUser41523

When I LEFT THE WORLD AND STOPPED PLAYING????
2HQVFGS.png

1CgSlPF.png

Looks like you kept playing to me and your argument was that you never lost a city on EN. Considering that he never joined up in the alliance it doesn't look like a handover.

When I also publicly announced I was done playing because it was too boring and no one was able to challenge me?

Yes this generally tends to happen when you exclusively play on the rim of worlds. Having seen your US work in the core, I don't get why you're beating your chest. Joeys, Corv, and UKcolonist would kill you.

But nice try on twisting the facts. I guess you tend to do that so you can seem a bit relevant and like you actually know how to play this game? But what do I know...

I don't know do I? Maybe you could show me how good you are? I was never good at retreating but your show in US Lato would give the French military a run for their money.

All in all, if you can't take the heat, don't play.

I agree. Kinda surprised you're still here. Especially considering you don't even play this world and I don't think you ever did?

DeletedUser55714

2HQVFGS.png

1CgSlPF.png

Looks like you kept playing to me and your argument was that you never lost a city on EN. Considering that he never joined up in the alliance it doesn't look like a handover.

Yes this generally tends to happen when you exclusively play on the rim of worlds. Having seen your US work in the core, I don't get why you're beating your chest. Joeys, Corv, and UKcolonist would kill you.

I don't know do I? Maybe you could show me how good you are? I was never good at retreating but your show in US Lato would give the French military a run for their money.

I agree. Kinda surprised you're still here. Especially considering you don't even play this world and I don't think you ever did?

1) Fair enough, while I honestly don't remember that at all, I'll consider myself corrected. I've lost ONE...

2) Not sure what you're saying here? I can't help where the game puts me (which defaults to rim). But my work on us core? Oh yeah, like in Cythera where I created ONE OP on your team and you guys disbanded that day? And you claimed that you were leaving anyways? stfu idiot.

3) Retreating to the rim? On a Temple world? Oh yeah. Totally. This is why you never last in worlds. You have no clue wtf is going on at all and your strategy has always been piss poor and predictable. It's why you lose all the time.

4) I already addressed this before.... helps to read.

Anyways, I love how you still feel the need to try to prove yourself so great especially over me after all these years and yet you can't even manage to run a functional team or put together an OP that yields a 50%+ return at best. But yeah, whatever dude. You're always going to be irrelevant to this game. At least I actually can back up the crap I say (which again, pointed out the #1 issue and 100% am happy (and did) change my answer there).

As for uk, joey, corv and whoever else "killing me": Let them? I'm not playing these worlds and have no reason to fight them anyways. Idk Corv or joey but I won't deny UK being good? I know he is. You act like I care though? Point still stands, no one has beaten me yet when I do play. you on the other hand, get destroyed royally, all the time, even when you do actually play. It proves on US side and yes, even here on EN side.

I also would like to point out how you tried to join my team on Lato - that didn't work because we don't take in idiots who have no clue how to play this game. So then you tried joining up with our enemies because you got butthurt, that didn't work. So you reached out to your personal friends on our enemy roster to fund you resources so you could LMD us. Annnndddddd that didn't work out too well either did it? But no one has taken your city there so feel free to come back and try again!

But no, you just slithered back here to EN side where people are okay with your pathetic *ss because 80% of players on EN side are right to par with you - or rather, you're par to them I should say.