Difference between Spam and farming

DeletedUser41523

I won't lie your fan fiction is top notch.

2) Not sure what you're saying here? I can't help where the game puts me (which defaults to rim). But my work on us core? Oh yeah, like in Cythera where I created ONE OP on your team and you guys disbanded that day? And you claimed that you were leaving anyways? stfu idiot.

Oh yeah you can't help waiting weeks to join the rim on multiple worlds that you're clearly watching before hand. Got it. As for US Cythera...Pretty sure that's not how it happened or that you even made an op considering most of your team disliked you/didn't respect you. Also you weren't beating your chest over it then and you never have before which is pretty unlike you, pretty sure we were talking about KOTOR or something while you were asking to work with me again on another US world. I'm also pretty sure nobody reading this cares much about the US. So sure, whatever, your op disbanded a team that I was totally still leading and you're totally not making things up or trying to live through other people.

3) Retreating to the rim? On a Temple world? Oh yeah. Totally. This is why you never last in worlds. You have no clue wtf is going on at all and your strategy has always been piss poor and predictable. It's why you lose all the time.

Again...not much of this is true. I mean the world part maybe would have been valid four years ago? Except for your first question ironically. By all means though, Caesar, tell us the grand strategy for handing off your front line towns when you got rejected for a pact with the top team and just exclusively playing in the rim. I'd really love to hear it. I don't think I've ever actually seen you win a major war through your own merit. Or even win a world through it. To quote a Lato team mate of yours "I don't think I've ever seen him live up to his own hype".

Other notable quotes:
At least I actually can back up the crap I say

You got jokes man. Only thing you've ever backed up is into a new IGN. Every time you get discovered or lose you change IGNs and the cycle starts all over. I've never actually seen you fight somebody even decent and win.

no one has beaten me yet when I do play.

Its kind of hard to "beat" you when anytime you get pressured you implode or go hide away in safe areas.

I also would like to point out how you tried to join my team on Lato - that didn't work because we don't take in idiots who have no clue how to play this game

Yup been covered. TBWC team mates, former pact mates, not a fan of Maul. I was comfortable approaching you since Chrict was gone and the last time we chatted you seemed like you matured a bit and were asking to work together...otherwise though your presence wasn't really a factor. You wanted me to go spam not Maul so I joined the other team instead upon finding out it wasn't Maul. You then freaked out, got me kicked, found out the team was working with me anyways, desperately tried to pact, a few towns got lost, and you handed off all front line towns shortly after. Me wanting to join didn't have anything to do with you as a player or leader and it really wasn't your team. Chrict wasn't exactly thrilled when he found out what you did. I mean you somehow got on the team though and got to temporarily lead so...Yeah. But since it makes you feel like a bigger man, feel free to keep claiming it.

Annnndddddd that didn't work out too well either did it?

Well I mean I've taken more towns off your team than you did off the friends helping me? And I've done it without shared forums, people MMing to not help me, etc. Technically it worked pretty well since I think 3 or 4 of the conqs they have came off me just looking through the people you recruited and pointing out which ones weren't active enough to stay out of siege. As for coming back, you handed off and moved to safety and I switched to a more point and shoot role, I think most of the group is do it themselves kind of people so I haven't been asked to send a CS in weeks. Consider yourself safe. ;)

But no, you just slithered back here to EN side where people are okay with your pathetic *ss because 80% of players on EN side are right to par with you - or rather, you're par to them I should say.

Alright I'll bite. So if EN is terrible, how come the BoB players who run US and are supposedly good are currently losing to an EN team that we beat just a world ago? Why are you even bothering with the server if EN is so bad? Strangely enough after handing off all your front line towns for safe areas? You're not mad that Chrict is back and you're not leading anymore are you?

95% of what you're written is just you making things up or exaggerating while trying to live through other's accomplishments this is all while trash talking on a server you don't play and claim to be above and better than...but you won't come dominate it...but oddly enough you also don't run BoB in the US so you don't dominate the US either. So I don't really get the point of any of this rant other than just some childish thing. It just kind of seems like you're a forum warrior with no actual merit in your game. How about we stick to EN from this point since I don't think anyone cares for US history lessons? If you disagree about the US stuff feel free to rant in PM or start the debate in the off topic section.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55714

You got jokes man. Only thing you've ever backed up is into a new IGN. Every time you get discovered or lose you change IGNs and the cycle starts all over. I've never actually seen you fight somebody even decent and win.

^^ I'ma hit you with this: That's because your pathetic is always rimmed or you leave the world before you ever get a chance to actually play now. It's why you ran away from the US over here to EN because you suck and everyone knows how much of a lying coward you are. You can't even touch Mauler or AD or any other known name and yet I've beaten both (and crushed mauler). Along with many other top names. But I'll also address the other point you made of changing my IGN-> Haven't done so in years bud.

But yeah, if nobody cares about US side, why bring it up? Oh, right... because you're still from the fact that your team failed miserably multiple times against mine. And how you apologized to me for being a (found that nugget through my messages earlier today) and wanted to team up with me -> Yeah, YOU came to ME. Just like you did on US Lato not even a month ago. And just like you do on these forums and any time you see me play a world. You come crawling back trying to fight or make something of yourself against me, and fail miserably.

But hey, we're in the same world here. Come and get me Mr. Big Baddie. Let's see if you can even take my city when I'm online at most of 4 hours a day in this world.

*Cue the excuses*

BTW, good job taking this post off topic. MODS! Where's the infractions!?

DeletedUser41523

@Jalmundr the Bear once again that’s some epic fan fiction. Literally all of it is made up lmao.

Sure though if you want to play here I’ll gladly fight you. It’d also make sense for you posting and trash talking people.

ukcolonist

Hipparchus
^^ I'ma hit you with this: That's because your pathetic is always rimmed or you leave the world before you ever get a chance to actually play now. It's why you ran away from the US over here to EN because you suck and everyone knows how much of a lying coward you are. You can't even touch Mauler or AD or any other known name and yet I've beaten both (and crushed mauler). Along with many other top names.

Hey congrats Jal, you almost went 4 full sentences without some kinda humblebrag, straight boast, reference to how long you've played for or how great he is. It's always noticeable how people who talk the most **** and keep talking about how great they are at the game tend to be the ones that either spend the most, cheat, or straight fucking suck. I damn well know you've got one of those down to an art.

DeletedUser41523

Hey congrats Jal, you almost went 4 full sentences without some kinda humblebrag, straight boast, reference to how long you've played for or how great he is. It's always noticeable how people who talk the most **** and keep talking about how great they are at the game tend to be the ones that either spend the most, cheat, or straight fucking suck. I damn well know you've got one of those down to an art.

There's no arguing with his logic tbh, UK. I mean he references Mauler as one of the biggest names in the US which should be telling enough and then he claims he beat a guy that quit four years ago. So...either he's claiming that he's The Celt or Thorr or he's just straight up making things up. Its not even worth getting into over I can tell you straight up that the guy's leadership in the three worlds I've witnessed were hilariously bad and often involved him doing some morally bankrupt thing to cause everybody to attack him and for him to lose his alliances...Which he just claims as not actually losing a world and that he's the best leader and can only be beaten by "betrayal". Its actually just such a mix of comedy and delusion on his end that you'd almost feel bad. That's really all there is to know.

Sylteagurk

Taxiarch
Hey again :)
I mean it worked last time JFL lost some of their heavy spammers. Thankfully a new one has choosen to pick up the lack of it. He ofc helped last time also but this time he is a big boy. If you look at the times you realize he slept in between(ofc thats they sent a few cs to breach the gap). I sent in report.
1598211409537.png

DeletedUser55100

Same old story, remove one scumbag running JFL and two more take over.

Pyro freak , ukcolonist turn a blind eye and obviously happy to see this happen.

In Most respected alliances the guy would be kicked for this kind of garbage but the key word is "respected".

Report his previous spammings and his latest. We got rid of charlie, this guy deserves to go the same way.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

Pyro freak , ukcolonist turn a blind eye and obviously happy to see this happen.

In Most respected alliances the guy would be kicked for this kind of garbage but the key word is "respected".

Report his previous spammings and his latest. We got rid of charlie, this guy deserves to go the same way.

hahahah what are you talking about, no alliance kicks aggressive players, if they did MP/Frank would not exist, period.
Just because he has 16 hrs a day to play a game doesnt mean he spams, it just means he is more devoted to the game and is willing to spend that much time on it, i for example would never send 4 attacks to same city at same time, but you could expect an attack every 20-30 min for like 12-16 hrs and i would not be banned even if 100+ players reported, its just how the game is supposed to be played from competitive/aggressive standpoint and if you cant handle that pressure just move to the back line, simple as that, there is absolutely no need to cry on externals and call out players that are most probably better than you simply because they are willing to put more hours into the game than you, either way im always around to flame crying babies who most likely get caught offline few times a day and see bunch of attacks incomings when they log in and then call it spam.

Sylteagurk

Taxiarch
Firstly this is not 12-16 hrs as his mates where in on attacking during his offtime aswell as during the ontime on other cities. If it was just him spamming for himself sure whatever. This adds up to 35+hrs(he was still sending attacks 1hr ago), if you think thats expected in a game sure.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
actually yes, any real elite team would attack all enemies as often as possible, the more players from different timezones they have attacking you, more hours in total you will be under attack in total.
i have been on front lines number of times and being hammered for more than 2 days at times, byblos i was under 24/7 attacks for a week.

ukcolonist

Hipparchus

Bruh this whole comment proves you have no idea what your talking about.... I'm not leadership at all, i've never spammed and i havent turned a blind eye to , you arent even playing this world are you? you have no idea whats going on

Sylteagurk

Taxiarch
I am very much new to this strat as this is basically my first serious server, if this counts as legit I will try to find a way to hold(any advice apprechiated). I don't think anyone should be expected to be attacked 24/7 for two weeks though that seems crazy. We have no real frontlines more like a jumbled mess were you share islands everywhere. This is alot better than getting 9ls attacked at every city atleast its possible to gain bp from this.

Edit: not 100-200 slings, more like 50-100 slings idk if this makes a diffrence as how to counter it

Last edited:

Lunatekhh

Hoplite
I am very much new to this strat as this is basically my first serious server, if this counts as legit I will try to find a way to hold(any advice apprechiated). I don't think anyone should be expected to be attacked 24/7 for two weeks though that seems crazy. We have no real frontlines more like a jumbled mess were you share islands everywhere. This is alot better than getting 9ls attacked at every city atleast its possible to gain bp from this.

Edit: not 100-200 slings, more like 50-100 slings idk if this makes a diffrence as how to counter it

Well i havnt been on the recieving end of spam attacks for years. What you can do, is turtle up a bit. Stack up bireme walls to eat the bps. You'll also have to choose which battles to fight. Dodge, snipe, and counter attack. Best way to make city stop attacking you is to take it.

grepo reaper

Lochagos
The best way to avoid that type of attacks is not to pick a fight with someone like that in the first place, That guy has been attacking and spy bombing my city night after night,sometimes during the day and as soon as i retaliate in kind he runs to the forums crying.

DeletedUser20025

Oh my lord, I stopped replying a month ago and came back today again. You're still complaining about how the aggressive players should be banned.
I say give them a permanent spot in the game, at least they make the game interesting rather than complaining :D