Digital Dominance

DeletedUser19523

My domain has just begun. we are the best of the best-the most elite. we will destroy all that stand in our path, so dont even worry about diplomatic reasoning- we will only except 10 pacts. recruitment will be limited to a simple basis.

Recruitment:

APPLICATION
worlds you play(name them):
time devoted to grepolis:
link to grepostats:
in game name:

this is a very simple application form. there will be no more than 20 people accepted in the Premade. positions are available below-

FOUNDER
LEADER
LEADER
FORUM MOD.
RECRUITER
HEAD RECRUITER
DIPLOMAT
HEAD DIPLOMAT

there will be no more positions available at the time. you will earn rank based on a different questionaire when you apply.

Diplomacy:

Diplomacy? LoL. Pacts will be very very limited! you will be asked the following:

Why do you want to be in a pact with us?
how would we both benefit?
what are your intentions for war?
optional: who are you allies?
optional: who are your enemies?

this is a basic questionaire as well. as the game progresses, it may change, but this is how it stands for now.

A little about us:

the founder of Digital Dominance comes to Psi from a great distance, and will stop at nothing to get to the top. i will be there someday. He is not in Premium, and does not use gold to get a strong city. He is a smart player, and has a complex battle plan. DD will be based off this battle plan, and will rise to the top with him. All Attack!!!

member list

geko4740
zvek​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It would had been better if you started Afte my Big fail with Psichic alliance....