Digital Hammer swap with SS

DeletedUser31161

my computer must be crashing because DH now has #1 seat and SS is now 3rd :eek:. even though i always wanted it to happen i never thought it would. Nice job... I mean Noo SS why are you 3rd now. But you are still good in my books. :cool:. DH came up from rank 7 to take rank 1 and DH has came up to take 3rd highest points in the top 12 and SS only has the highest average points by 10 points. so what happened?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just my thoughts, but I'd say this happened;

Top Fighters:

1.) Shooting Stars - 6,418 BP

4.) Digital Hammer - 2,656 BP

Maybe SS has focused more on building troops then cities?

DeletedUser31161

ya probably still last check SS was 10k points above DH. how did they get that much in 20 hours with no conquers

DeletedUser

A few new recruits, maybe a merge with a small alliance, and probably some good ole' gold.

DeletedUser

Actually just building up our cities.

Points mean nothing, once the CS time has come it'll show the true rulers of this world.
Either way, all hail Digital Hammer.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Couple people joined and a bunch of people hit that building stage where you get Harbor, Temple, and Marketplace in short order. We all know how many points those buildings give you when you first build them.

DeletedUser

Haha yeah I had temple,harbor built before BP ended.....

DeletedUser4064

Points mean nothing at this point in time. Let's see who is where a week after people start getting CS. That's what will sort the men from the boys (or ladies from the less lady-like to be pc).

DeletedUser31161

Its not that they beat SS... sorry it kinda is. Its how from 10k below and rank 7 they took rank 1

DeletedUser

Its not that they beat SS... sorry it kinda is. Its how from 10k below and rank 7 they took rank 1
Hmm SS has a better player average, better ABP, Better DBP, and less members. You're right Digital Hammer is obviously better than SS :heh:

DeletedUser31161

i never said that. in all my comments i made hear have you seen me say that. i am just rooting for them

DeletedUser

Knowing what I know, I would agree with Godofall93. ;)