Dignity

• Thread starter *** physopathic ***
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I am a friend of Erik and like so many others in my team and so many others in the team of our Pact members, I am also a former member of Eviction Notice.
My first time I write something on the externals. it will also be a last time but thought after all the negative and inaccurate information I had to respond.
Not using my sinope account for obvious reasons, no need to receive spam, or to lose friends over an opinion.
Probably, only the most experienced players will agree with me, and as always others wil respond to this with all their wisdom, but reading so many follies hurts my eyes and someone had to stand up for the truth, it's time that the fairy tales makes place for reality.
Consider me as one of those thousands who enjoyed the externals from the sidelines, but today I felt it is time to correct what I believe is wrong and today I am sharing my opinion with you.
To some extent it's funny but all those playing the game since day one know how the game works, and in all the worlds I have played I have nothing but shown respect and received respect, it is unbelievable that the pactleaders of my team has so little truth and dignity to share.
For months Hollies opinion about Golden crowns was not something to be proud of.
Now it's suddenly the most high to achieve, it even reached the point where our pact members have wrecked their own miracle and allowed my team a free pass, it was indeed agreed , but what they so much hated and criticized Erik for they did themselves, a crown became that much important, they accepted to wait in queue as true simmers, I even read on the forum what a struggle it was to build these 7 ww.
Therefore let me return back reality and let me congratulate Erik's team for winning sinope.
Everyone knows " INNO GAMES WALL OF FAME ", It is abundantly clear INNO rewards VICTORS way much more than MASTERS.
http://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en81&action=index
Sinope is no exception, the winner is the 1st team building four world wonders, those who see it differently , start writing complains @ INNO HEADQUARTERS.
Many of us know, most worlds has several teams with a master's degree, but each world has only one victor, we are not that Victor team.
All those who think they have won, realize one thing, in future servers, if we show our golden crown with pride, our future enemies will demand of us to show that victor award, we will always come empty handed with blush cheeks.
What are we going to say, "yes, but it was because us that "Erik's team" has not built 7 WW ?
So in our next worlds we have to acknowledge he is indeed a legend?
Do not know what some people now are thinking , whether most people want to read even more, I understand the hard truth can be painful.
I was hoping to avoid it but after all the disrespect, somebody had to stand up for the enemy.
So even after all this !!!, let me congratulate my team for winning MASTERS, but I like to keep it fair, I know what I'm talking about. I have fought against Erik and I have fought at his side and with respect, no matter where I ended up , for me Erik is a legend.
A lot of people over here claiming that Erik is the killer of the server at an urly stage, this is madness and it is not true.
I do not consider him as 1 of the best diplomats ingame, but he is wise enough to leave that task to others (Wildnisa), but as no other Erik is passionate in everything else he does for his team and pacts , as a director of a blockbuster movie, he knows how to hit anyone from he public, as a cook he knows perfectly how to spice up a bland soup.
... and this ladies and gentlemen, makes him legendary, we can only be grateful, it is this necessary drama which we all need to keep us motivated , to go t'ill the end of this idiot game, even if it costs us a lot of trouble and reallife relationships, Erik motivates not only his own (pact)team(s) but also the teams of his enemies.
Those who do not agree feel free to scroll up and down on the forum and you will notice all conversations go almost exclusively about Erik, if this is no clear sign of his status as a legend, only lunatics, idiots and amateurs would be wasting their time if we are not talking about a legend, it's getting about time to admit this, it may also help others to understand better our own satisfaction for building 7WW.
In this world I have very much respect for so many own teamplayers, to name only 1, how killermoze69 rebounded's just admirable, but the game is played, and I can not accept that my enemy is brought back to a simple group of noobs and simmers, it in incorrectly and makes me believe that I have fought for a whole year against idiots, I am very sorry, but if this be true then I feel ashamed that my team has failed to win Sinope (4WW).
I ask my team to hold our master's degree with dignity, it makes me proud that we have blocked the enemy at 5 WW, but this text is not about the MASTERS achievement of my team ! but about truth and dignity of my teammembers and more specifically our pactleaders.
After completing 7 Wonders many of those leaders found it necessary to insult my friend Erik, here's a correction.
I have fought for years with Erik, so I know that he never actively worked with spies, in contrast to my own team who have used them over here, without judging (I think it is an unwise tactic not to use spies), just admit, we all hate spies and Erik chooses not to use them, this deserves our respect.
In the end the spy or spies have played a bigger part for us getting 7WW than the fighting.
We all knew before the reds who was inactive @ enemy camp, we knew their plans, I think not using spies is a tactical error, an honorable but a tactical blunder from my friend but despite this, we fell short in defeating our enemies for winning that VICTOR AWARD.
This should be already enough to be more respectful in the end, but to go further, not so long ago Chad's team has lost a friend , lbchen.
Our pact members asked Erik a sign of respect and asked him to leave lbchens cities intact, without hesitation he agreed to that request.
Later Erik got his own reallife troubles.
We will never know if the world had known another end without my friend having reallife problems.
But realize how Erik dealt with chads request and to see now how Chad, Mungus and a few others talks about Erik becomes disgusting.
I sincerely hope that none of you ever go through what he went through and I do not see anyone of us logging if we would have to endure the same.
Erik could easily asked a service back from us and asked to allow him to hand over all his cities to his teammates.
Erik was in a strong position to ask but he has not done this, he kept (tried) his private life for himself.
I may sure hope this request would have been accepted by my own teamleaders and by all our pact members.
The day he got out whether he no longer had the energy or the fact one WW was lost is for me not the main question or important, what is important that he could simply handed over his cities, but under the circumstances nobody @ Sinope should blame him for what he did.
Don't get me wrong, I feel proud that we have ensured that Erik teams have built no seven wonders , I also feel pride that we did not just have walked away after the enemy had built five.
However, I can not claim that I am equally proud of us having seven wonders.
You see I also have reason to hate Erik, nothing would have given me more pleasure than at the end to throw that MASTER award in his face, but by the circumstances he got out, he took from me the possible satisfaction.
I do not blame my friend and I hope that in the end also for the less experienced players reason will win over people's emotions.
During the fight, everyone can attack one another on all fronts, but in the end it is time for respect, that's what I've always seen so far and hope Sinope not become the exception.
I can not demand that everyone has the same thought regarding our 7ww, but more respect is in place for all of you!
As for Eviction Notice.
As a former member of Eviction Notice, I ask to stop others claiming something that is not true. Erik has explained many times his and (Wildnisa's) teams are not Eviction Notice.
Not in Eubea not overhere.
Eviction Notice is Kronnos, Deadly Truth, PRT50, Weasy, and so many new other founders. I even think Erik was never a founder @ EN, I was not sure anymore but have consulted his profile, I advise you all to do the same!
Tactics are completely different, where Eviction Notice seeks out the center of a world, Erik seeks the rim zone, where Eviction Notice usually begins with a premade Erik begins with a handful and sure never with a premade!
https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?26464-History-of-Eviction-Notice-so-far/page3
I always joyfully watched the forum but the last days I felt I had to respond.

Pericles HAS borne all his misfortunes with the dignity of an immortal. This makes Pericles no less legendary.

I hope everyone had a good read.

PP

DeletedUser22517

I read it to the part where you are saying Erik is legend and i must tell you, he is "The Legend" and "The Chosen One" but he is player who does not have a clue how to play this game and you are even bigger idiot than him!

DeletedUser41868

blah blah blah

PP

Dude, get over yourself. Erik came into this world talking smack and he left this world talking smack. Erick and his buddies brought the EN coalition style to this world and we blew it up.

You can talk noise about the 4 WWs first all day long - but the only reason erik's core crew got those 4 was by promising crowns to another 1k players who would deliver them resources. As such... erik failed... his crew and his plan failed. They screwed everyone they promised crowns.

Frankly, if our alliance (our 120 against their 120) had raced to win the 4 - we would have beaten them... but erik and his pals chose to stack the deck. Weak sauce my friend. I told him and prae to bring their A team to another world. We will destroy them.

Go cry in your cereal.

DeletedUser23413

Deleted

I decided to delete all my comments to write a complete answer to this post when I have time. So many wrong beliefs from the poster!

Last edited:

DeletedUser23413

Deleted

I decided to delete all my comments to write a complete answer to this post when I have time. So many wrong beliefs from the poster!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OMG, I am one of the few enemies that has stuck up for Erik and shown him respect but that post has put him in such a bad light,
was Erik running a cult or an alliance?

*** physopathic ***, every now and then your head requires oxygen please remove it from Eriks posterior and breathe,
your post has to be the most cringeworthy I have ever had the displeasure of reading, it is a game get over it.

no one really gives to hoots about who wins a world when it is all over, if you think they do which alliance won world Nu, Gamma, Idallium etc etc, no one cares..... worlds over, players move on and try again to win. (to build all 7 wonders)

I am not surprised you have not used your IGN for that post, I would have made an alias as well! still considering if the post is just a wind up or if it is Erik himself that posted it, go on post your ingame name,
we wont laugh to much!

DeletedUser

What's all the fuss? Love him or hate him. Erik Wijmeersch is as good a grepolis player as his name sake is an athlete. He seems to have got into trouble in RL. Many others have had the same problem. That is not surprising given the amount of gold he was going through. There is a lesson that we should all learn never let this game get a hold on you so that give up all your time and all your money to Inno. Don't do it!. Don't let Inno play you. You must play this game is for fun!

DeletedUser50137

What's all the fuss? Love him or hate him. Erik Wijmeersch is as good a grepolis player as his name sake is an athlete. He seems to have got into trouble in RL. Many others have had the same problem. That is not surprising given the amount of gold he was going through. There is a lesson that we should all learn never let this game get a hold on you so that give up all your time and all your money to Inno. Don't do it!. Don't let Inno play you. You must play this game is for fun!

Well Said.

DeletedUser23413

A long post so people are bored before reaching the end but I did read again and here are some points I want to tell the thread owner:

1) Trust and Dignity of your pact-leaders. You mentioned Hollies after that so we can assume he meant Hollies' leaders!
This is completely rubbish. I consider this an insult to us. Thankfully, it came from you personally. TUS and Fluffs' leaders who are our main allies can tell everyone here how we honor our agreements.

You said we had little trust and dignity and then you criticized about our decision to share the crowns with Fluffers and TUS. What did you expect? Should we swallow our agreement with Fluffers and TUS to prove our trust and dignity? Obviously, only thing you wanted was us to break our allies so your idol's team would have chance to come back.

2) Merge's strategy and anti-Merge's strategy
Yes, Merge ruined the world by their strategy to gather everyone they can in arms to build all the WWs. You blame anti-Merge coalition for doing the same. It was completely different. Did we move all the biggest players in to 1 alliance and rotate everyone else to out-number and build 4 WWs first? Because we were independent alliances. Of course, we helped each other but for our own good, not for a group of royal players aka Erik's friends'.
Again, what did you expect here? Expect us to fight each other and Merge just sim to their complete victory? Even after Merge's WWs were broken, many Merge players were still expecting HM and Fluff to fight so they can come back or at least can bring something on the table to negotiate. Back then, Merge and co still have 3-4 times more players than HM. Lol, any conflict between HM and Fluff would only benefit Merge. So we decided to completely kill Merge's hope by loaning our WWs to Fluffer. It was because Merge didn't desever another chance!
If Sinope didn't witness Merge and co trying to dominate with number, the anti-coalition would never been setup and HM would fight all to the end. However, as soon as their is a chance to use number, Merge side would never hesitate to take. So we'd better end them early!

3)Insults on Erik, legend or not?
What insult particularly? Erik was the one started the debate about HONOR in Sinope and try to dictate everyone with his own definition. What turned out at the end by him just showed his true color. Can you tell me who insulted him or only his own posts did?

About Erik's Real life issue. Did we touch his city? Mungus should have stolen a WW city he handed off to KiBorg but we decided to back off because we heard that he had some trouble in life and wanted to move away. We honored that as a return to their decision to stay away from our player: lbchen! The fear was created by himself. He held too many WW cities and he was afraid that he would be roasted once he come back. No one actually used his real life issue. Our bust ops were actually targeting Preahelios!

You mentioned that Erik chose to not play spies and blamed us for using spies. Oh well, you must be brain washed. Erik was one of the first one posted MM from enemy side (TUS back then). Meanwhile, HM's spies are the best paranoid in Merge side. Lol, we have an imaginary spy who helped us a lot, by making Merge feared and couldn't coordinate well.

I consider Erik a good player and even the best leader Merge have. Look at my post on Sinope's Top 5 thread! However, being a legend? Sorry, that makes me sick. He only wins the easy victory and when he faced real enemies, he showed he was only a good player, no more!

4) EN or not EN
I don't call out EN or EN strategy here. I have never played with EN or against EN so I don't say it. However, many people pointed out the similariry between CS and EN's strategy: use multiple branches to win the world as soon as possible with numbers. That ruins Grepolis. Sinope showed that we can stand up and end that tactics. I hope the future server will be more interesting when people look at what we did here as an example. That's our biggest win: not the crowns or the Hall of Fame certificates!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A long post so people are bored before reaching the end but I did read again and here are some points I want to tell the thread owner:

1) Trust and Dignity of your pact-leaders. You mentioned Hollies after that so we can assume he meant Hollies' leaders!
This is completely rubbish. I consider this an insult to us. Thankfully, it came from you personally. TUS and Fluffs' leaders who are our main allies can tell everyone here how we honor our agreements.

You said we had little trust and dignity and then you criticized about our decision to share the crowns with Fluffers and TUS. What did you expect? Should we swallow our agreement with Fluffers and TUS to prove our trust and dignity? Obviously, only thing you wanted was us to break our allies so your idol's team would have chance to come back.

2) Merge's strategy and anti-Merge's strategy
Yes, Merge ruined the world by their strategy to gather everyone they can in arms to build all the WWs. You blame anti-Merge coalition for doing the same. It was completely different. Did we move all the biggest players in to 1 alliance and rotate everyone else to out-number and build 4 WWs first? Because we were independent alliances. Of course, we helped each other but for our own good, not for a group of royal players aka Erik's friends'.
Again, what did you expect here? Expect us to fight each other and Merge just sim to their complete victory? Even after Merge's WWs were broken, many Merge players were still expecting HM and Fluff to fight so they can come back or at least can bring something on the table to negotiate. Back then, Merge and co still have 3-4 times more players than HM. Lol, any conflict between HM and Fluff would only benefit Merge. So we decided to completely kill Merge's hope by loaning our WWs to Fluffer. It was because Merge didn't desever another chance!
If Sinope didn't witness Merge and co trying to dominate with number, the anti-coalition would never been setup and HM would fight all to the end. However, as soon as their is a chance to use number, Merge side would never hesitate to take. So we'd better end them early!

3)Insults on Erik, legend or not?
What insult particularly? Erik was the one started the debate about HONOR in Sinope and try to dictate everyone with his own definition. What turned out at the end by him just showed his true color. Can you tell me who insulted him or only his own posts did?

About Erik's Real life issue. Did we touch his city? Mungus should have stolen a WW city he handed off to KiBorg but we decided to back off because we heard that he had some trouble in life and wanted to move away. We honored that as a return to their decision to stay away from our player: lbchen! The fear was created by himself. He held too many WW cities and he was afraid that he would be roasted once he come back. No one actually used his real life issue. Our bust ops were actually targeting Preahelios!

You mentioned that Erik chose to not play spies and blamed us for using spies. Oh well, you must be brain washed. Erik was one of the first one posted MM from enemy side (TUS back then). Meanwhile, HM's spies are the best paranoid in Merge side. Lol, we have an imaginary spy who helped us a lot, by making Merge feared and couldn't coordinate well.

I consider Erik a good player and even the best leader Merge have. Look at my post on Sinope's Top 5 thread! However, being a legend? Sorry, that makes me sick. He only wins the easy victory and when he faced real enemies, he showed he was only a good player, no more!

4) EN or not EN
I don't call out EN or EN strategy here. I have never played with EN or against EN so I don't say it. However, many people pointed out the similariry between CS and EN's strategy: use multiple branches to win the world as soon as possible with numbers. That ruins Grepolis. Sinope showed that we can stand up and end that tactics. I hope the future server will be more interesting when people look at what we did here as an example. That's our biggest win: not the crowns or the Hall of Fame certificates!

Bored after the first sentence.

I can sum what you said in two sentences.
CS victor of the world, CS lost wonders from proficient leader, Praehelios after one click. merge demoralized, merge split back up,Fluffs and HM come back to send resources for 7 each, while CS is mostly inactive and have multiple wonders in enemy hands (thanks to Praehelios)

https://youtu.be/DhLdv1mqmoo?t=59s

Still props to Chill and TheServant for the win. But I have contempt for Butt lickers.

DeletedUser44589

I would just like to say it was a fun world there were many ups and downs, lots of good players on both sides. I don't need to bad mouth anyone, also don't need to flaunt my accomplishments they were for me alone. I always supported my team and allies to my best ability as a good team player is supposed too. So cheers to everyone for a exciting world

DeletedUser31822

..... he never actively worked with spies, in contrast to my own team who have used them over here...
...In the end the spy or spies have played a bigger part for us getting 7WW than ....PP
ooooppsss... I really like this one !!! Thank you physopathic for being sincere ! :)

You must play this game is for fun!

I would just like to say it was a fun world there were many ups and downs, lots of good players on both sides. I don't need to bad mouth anyone, also don't need to flaunt my accomplishments they were for me alone.
I always supported my team and allies to my best ability as a good team player is supposed too. So cheers to everyone for a exciting world

My respect for this ! If we play in "enemy" teams it does't need to disrespect ,or even more, to insult each other !!!
In the threat for best player of Sinope from 7 mentioned players from my side, 4 were my enemies...
Seems everyone is forgetting that this is game and good players should have respect regardless in which team they played..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49112

I have fought for years with Erik, so I know that he never actively worked with spies, in contrast to my own team who have used them over here, without judging (I think it is an unwise tactic not to use spies), just admit, we all hate spies and Erik chooses not to use them, this deserves our respect.

Why do I remember Erik sending PM to someone in my alliance asking if he would pass on info? Most call that asking someone to spy.

In the end the spy or spies have played a bigger part for us getting 7WW than the fighting.

Spies play a huge part in getting 4WW - knowing what to accelerate or fill in order to beat the enemy to it, obviously we needed a spy and a couple hundred extra players if we wanted to win that race. Busting the WWs to get 7 however was down to our higher activity.

We all knew before the reds who was inactive @ enemy camp, we knew their plans, I think not using spies is a tactical error, an honorable but a tactical blunder from my friend but despite this, we fell short in defeating our enemies for winning that VICTOR AWARD.

Mungus and I trip or take red inactives before their leaders have even realized they are inactive, what's a spy going to do, tell us what we've know for 3 days?
I'm not sure what knowledge of some "plans" gave us such a huge edge, please someone enlighten me about which plan we knew that was so crucial.

So what I mean to say is, Erik was not more "honorable" than anyone else, if he could use dirty tactics he would. A spy did not win us 7 WW, higher activity and motivation did.

DeletedUser24285

Too many words and not enough analytical sense

Leaders have a responsibility and the bigger they make their alliances, the more responsibility they take on their shoulders.

For what ever reason, Erik simply failed to discharge his responsibilities to those he sought to lead.

For that, he should rightfully be vilified.

In my world he would " Court-Marshaled" and stripped of all honors and rank.

DeletedUser23413

The imaginary spy helped us. They were too feared of spy/spies and couldn't use forum effectively, I guess. Blame themselves.
To psy: which team you belong too? Definitely not HM so I can't speak for your team. But I don't see any public evidence of using spy in our coalition's forum. They may think Penaldo or Scorpio were Fluff's spies but as far as I know those 2 were most active in Merge in the fighting with us. They came over because of their disappointment, I believe.

DeletedUser32487

It is such shame that when a player uses his real life name to play a game surrounded by many who don't do this, that when someone posts that he has real life problem, it is taken with such contempt and derision. No one here had so far posted any condolences. Hope that no one else in this game faces anything remotely as to what Erik had faced, bit it really makes me wonder what compassion people have for someone else.

When the message was sent about Ibchen, many sent sympathetic messages on to HM somehow many of them didn’t know him in real life but was an online gaming friend. We showed respect and did the right thing.

I think people need to look hard at themselves and realise that whilst this is a game meant to bring fun into life, actually it seems it’s full of slander, hypocrisy and selfishness. And for what? A virtual crown that is meaningless in real life. But a kind word or two when someone faced a tragedy counts more to me than hallow glory.

DeletedUser46251

Couldn't have put this better myself. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, especially Leo! Not everything revolves around you, if you had nothing better to say, than you should have kept out of this thread.