Dilligaf recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

if you are looking for a alliance Dilligaf could be the place for you

we are a friendly alliance who value team work and take the time to listen and support our members ....

if you are interested in joining please fee free to send me a in game msg stating

1.why you wish to join
2.if you have had past gaming experience in these kind of games
3. what you feel you can do to help the alliance

(please note we are only taking active people who have a min of 1000 points)
refuges will not be accepted, by chance you do get in expect to be kicked immediately if proof is given.

sim players need not apply we only except people who are willing and capable to support fellow members and will not act as shields

DeletedUser

*NOTE TO ALL THOSE THINKING OF APPLYING*

Although Dilligaf does not accept refugees, basically their entire alliance IS refugees... So you'd best not join them, unless you're looking forward to no support for you, and hundreds of pleas for support.

Anyways, I thought this comment here would be more (de)constructive and less spammy than just goinf ROFL LOLOLOLOL noobs... which was my first reaction.

DeletedUser

Although Dilligaf does not accept refugees, basically their entire alliance IS refugees... So you'd best not join them, unless you're looking forward to no support for you, and hundreds of pleas for support.

Anyways, I thought this comment here would be more (de)constructive and less spammy than just goinf ROFL LOLOLOLOL noobs... which was my first reaction.

Not to mention they won't last too much longer. They have no real power. So if you want to amount to nothing in Alpha, then Dilligaf is for you. Not to mention one of the worst names for an alliance.

DeletedUser

No way! Dilligaf stands for JUSTICE! Dilligaf stands for HONOR! Dilligaf stands for POWE.....Oh, forget it....The major requirement is 250 points to get in.

DeletedUser

levache may have reconsidered but I won't:

ROFL LOLOLOLOL noobs

DeletedUser

lev, you have your way of giving notes, but mine is a bit more through links.

Thank you Darksunx, for this delightful post.

DeletedUser

No way! Dilligaf stands for JUSTICE! Dilligaf stands for HONOR! Dilligaf stands for POWE.....Oh, forget it....The major requirement is 250 points to get in.
That was before you've joined us. We've lowered our limits just for you. But now after you left us, we aren't bound by such formalities anymore. ;)

DeletedUser

Hi

All i am trying to do it find a tribe with some good people with a sense of humour.....

i mean is that possible??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1359

Gah. You people have no style.

Now stop bullying dilligaf and stop putting people off joining them.

I need as many farms as I can get

DeletedUser

all this is basically doing the finger to Dilligaf. Shame on you people

I don't care,,if they are nooby..stupied..mass recruiting...non-powerful..unsupported..umpopular..disorantied..disorganized..smells..dirty..getting owned by Dune...not helping anyone....etc...etc..

it can fill this page up..But you get my point!!!!

DeletedUser

Hi

All i am trying to do it find a tribe with some good people with a sense of humour.....

i mean is that possible??

There is one thing that i look for before joining any alliance :D

Yes it is possible.

I for one found a tribe on TW that thinks they're gangsta and talk about smoking weed all day. I found that quite amusing :D

DeletedUser

There is one thing that i look for before joining any alliance :D

Yes it is possible.

I for one found a tribe on TW that thinks they're gangsta and talk about smoking weed all day. I found that quite amusing :D

LOL. Another farm.... woohoo.

DeletedUser

Lol
You do make me laugh, without the friendly banter of this forum life would be so dull, i might even start playing "The West".
I suggest your banter continues but please google or you tube " Dilligaf" find out our true meaning, then reply to me ingame message, so we can have a serious conversation, i hate childish comments.

DeletedUser

I suggest your banter continues but please google or you tube " Dilligaf" find out our true meaning, then reply to me ingame message, so we can have a serious conversation, i hate childish comments.

I don't know how anyone can have a SERIOUS conversation after watching said video. =/

DeletedUser

Dilligaf- Does It Look Like I Give A **** or Do I look like I gave a ****

DeletedUser

That was before you've joined us. We've lowered our limits just for you. But now after you left us, we aren't bound by such formalities anymore. ;)

I'm sure there is a few people who left that have looked back and not regretted it.

To go along with the formalities of this thread.

"Dont attack anyone or you're theirs"

DeletedUser

Im locking this.

A reminder, inappropriate language is not allowed on these forums and masking comments which obviously contain such language is still an infractable offence.

No infractions have been issued this time, just warnings, please keep it clean

Status
Not open for further replies.