Dimale: Age of World Wonders News

DeletedUser53037

still see your making up tales

Reason I broke off is your a lousy leader/founder you barely supported your own team, lacked skill in fighting or conquest, barely active for months took 4 weeks VM during a conflict with La Fam where you had position to assist your team and choose to hit VM and wait for WW so you could rotate to BN get your shinny bobble next to your name. You've spent more time writing this up then you do playing the game mate.

I had no intention to acquire a crown but was more then willing to help defend and go offensive on TP, but simmers like you mate when get questioned on there skill set in game and lack of ability to lead a fighting team always tend to go personal throwing out statements that almost anyone would be offended by and unlike you mate not willing to sell out my lads or my personal honor for a worthless crown.

You handed founder/leader rights off to outsiders who never proved themselves or shown they could be trusted giving them access to info on all of your players accounts by hording archives that's the reason mine left not this crown business you keep telling players mate!

Simmers shouldn't found alliances or be given rank in them they always save there own skins sell out the players there suppose to look out for when threatened. You want to lead a group again Galib how about you do something other then type mate.... wasted 10 minutes of my life reading and replying to a high school news letter from a simmer about a simmer competition.

DeletedUser38939

For something that doesn't interest you, you spent far too much time typing about it Keyboard warrior.
Your opinion is completely useless and unwanted, as it will not change a thing. You're only provoking people.

If you don't like the content, go elsewhere.

-Member of The Outcasts who has nothing to do with anyone else in this world-

DeletedUser53037

Got linked the post, I'll post what I wish too simmer. No need to put my lads or myself in his initial post was his desire to spread the lie and kiss up to BN cause half of red backs is VM, Inactive rest think he is full of it

Looking at your account 90k bp account on non farm islands middle of nowhere see why your opinion matters to no one. Keep up the sim play mate, maybe 1 day a war game may become your wish filled with city building simmers like yourself. 5 tours 3 afghanistan 2 in Iraq I game grepo for the action point of playing a war game conquest game...Maybe try forge of empires you can build all you want and barely fight ben seems your S.O.P.

DeletedUser

Lets take a moment to offer congratulations and credit where its due to the Victors of the World - The Plague Famiglia, well done on what is one of the most remarkable Grepo results i've seen under the odds and circumstances. A great result to beat Breaking News to the four wonders and one that not many of us in all honesty really expected so be proud of your achievements dudes and just offer the bitters a lemon to suck.

A refreshing change to see a world won by inspirational leadership, tactical acumen and the determination and dedication of team members rather than wonders being gifted to the opposition by spies or collaborators.

Nice that at least a couple of alliances had the heart and courage to stand against Breaking News rather than cosy up to avoid fighting them - just shows that the good guys can win without the need for all the spies and unsavoury baggage that polutes so many worlds these days.

Is anybody bothered about the crowns ?........ I would imagine Breaking News are now twice as determined to take that award after failing in the four.

DeletedUser

Lets take a moment to offer congratulations and credit where its due to the Victors of the World - The Plague Famiglia, well done on what is one of the most remarkable Grepo results i've seen under the odds and circumstances. A great result to beat Breaking News to the four wonders and one that not many of us in all honesty really expected so be proud of your achievements dudes and just offer the bitters a lemon to suck.

A refreshing change to see a world won by inspirational leadership, tactical acumen and the determination and dedication of team members rather than wonders being gifted to the opposition by spies or collaborators.

Nice that at least a couple of alliances had the heart and courage to stand against Breaking News rather than cosy up to avoid fighting them - just shows that the good guys can win without the need for all the spies and unsavoury baggage that polutes so many worlds these days.

Is anybody bothered about the crowns ?........ I would imagine Breaking News are now twice as determined to take that award after failing in the four.

I mean LF broke so many pacts and backstabbed so many people so when you say that good guys can win without the need for all the spies and unsavory baggage its a bit ironic but ok. BN chose horrible wonders to cast on and blew there chance

Congrats though all

DeletedUser33941

I mean LF broke so many pacts and backstabbed so many people so when you say that good guys can win without the need for all the spies and unsavory baggage its a bit ironic but ok. BN chose horrible wonders to cast on and blew there chance

Congrats though all

Liam for a player that hardly did anything in this world you have a lot to say !!! :rolleyes:

In the end BN were outfoxed , simple as that !! Also during the WW , hats off to the leaders , well organized and good management !!!

P.S You can win hundreds of battles and you can have hundreds of cities , it still doesn`t mean you going to win the world :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Lets take a moment to offer congratulations and credit where its due to the Victors of the World - The Plague Famiglia, well done on what is one of the most remarkable Grepo results i've seen under the odds and circumstances. A great result to beat Breaking News to the four wonders and one that not many of us in all honesty really expected so be proud of your achievements dudes and just offer the bitters a lemon to suck.

"

1. "most remarkable Grepo result ? " well, it seems that you heve seen nothing till Dimale mate
2. "won by inspirational leadership, tactical acumen and the determination and dedication of team members ". Inspiration maybe but not in a positive sense of being the best in fighting - ask La Famiglia why I said this. LOL
3. "Nice that at least a couple of alliances had the heart and courage to stand against Breaking News rather than cosy up to avoid fighting them - just shows that the good guys can win without the need for all the spies and unsavoury baggage that polutes so many worlds these days." - You are wrong again. La Famiglia was prepared to fight and work for their wonders but weakness made them to work with The Plague which were in a safe area, far away from fighting with BN . Do not forget that The Plague were under pact with BN. May I ask why ? Intelligence ? Smart tactics ? Bravery ? Power ?, I don't think so. LOL
But the final result counts even it is unfair.

Congrats to The Plague and La Famiglia for winning the award of Victor of the World and good luck in taking the crown.

p.s. Till now I didn't saw any city of The Plague veterans warriors in BN waters.

Best Regards on my behalf to all good Grepo players.

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Reason I broke off is your a lousy leader/founder you barely supported your own team, lacked skill in fighting or conquest, barely active for months took 4 weeks VM during a conflict with La Fam where you had position to assist your team and choose to hit VM and wait for WW so you could rotate to BN get your shinny bobble next to your name. You've spent more time writing this up then you do playing the game mate.

I had no intention to acquire a crown but was more then willing to help defend and go offensive on TP, but simmers like you mate when get questioned on there skill set in game and lack of ability to lead a fighting team always tend to go personal throwing out statements that almost anyone would be offended by and unlike you mate not willing to sell out my lads or my personal honor for a worthless crown.

You handed founder/leader rights off to outsiders who never proved themselves or shown they could be trusted giving them access to info on all of your players accounts by hording archives that's the reason mine left not this crown business you keep telling players mate!

Wasting time on typing? Mate this is the difference between you and me. I can just imagine your childhood sitting in the corner of a house thinking about wars while friends are playing outside? I like to communicate, know people, through fights and through sharing. I know more people in grepo and the forum than you can count. What do you get playing thousand of hours of grepo? Some ELITE players who are led under you and takes RED BACKS inactives in the most skilled way to establish a CONQUEST STATS?

Do not talk about not willing to sell out lads. You already abandoned the people enough and got enough disrespect for you in Dimale. About rights and archives, there were nothing in archives. And rights were given just for rotation.

About me, I have board exams going on which will still last till June and people have soft copies of my exam schedules even. I have been hearing the LACK of LEADERSHIP in Red Backs from the SKYPE (while you, the great leader, was in Red Backs). So I returned from VM just before WW hits so I can help. Unlike you who were literally invisible anywhere but OPS ON INACTIVES.

This post also does not refer only to you. You are just a drop of an ocean. Thinking yourself too high due to IRAQ AFGHANISTAN? Wow. People brags when they didn't do a thing mentionable. You are not a TOPIC here. You are out of Dimale's discussions, people have better things to do. See ya.
And another FYI, before I hit VM, I was not even in the council due to my studies and all.

FazeWalker

Phrourach

Stand against BN? You make me laugh brother. Making 4 WW ahead of BN doesn't mean STANDING AGAINST them. They are the good guys alright, if you mean Good Guys=The guys who avoids fights with BN past few months by NAP and build WW during the era by breaking NAP. LOL if you yet don't see the setup. It shows TP were building Merchant cities from the beginning to get prepared for the 4 WW rush by breaking nap.

Easy to write the bottom line watching the result.

P.S You can win hundreds of battles and you can have hundreds of cities , it still doesn`t mean you going to win the world :)

Stefan do you even know what a War Game means? You just proved by this sentence how this world ended. Thanks from BN side.

DeletedUser44471

i like how some La Famiglia suggest they beat BN at something - at least it will give you guys a bit of confidence boost. The record of 550 + cities to 47 odd cities does it for me. You still losing cities, i wonder why the whole La Camorra ( 20-45 your top odd players ) hit VM. and this makes me wonder how many cities we would have taken from those players.

moving on i would like to say congrats to ThePlague you did well in getting 4 World wonders i have seen decent fighters with potential however i think letting la famigilia should be a big NO NO for you - you will start to notice why.

ps williamsnow please come out of the rim yourself as well before hating, well done you might be taking couple of cities but those are fairly inactive players or simmers.

best of luck with WW heat should build up fairly quickly and will get fun.

DeletedUser33941

i like how some La Famiglia suggest they beat BN at something - at least it will give you guys a bit of confidence boost. The record of 550 + cities to 47 odd cities does it for me. You still losing cities, i wonder why the whole La Camorra ( 20-45 your top odd players ) hit VM. and this makes me wonder how many cities we would have taken from those players.

moving on i would like to say congrats to ThePlague you did well in getting 4 World wonders i have seen decent fighters with potential however i think letting la famigilia should be a big NO NO for you - you will start to notice why.

ps williamsnow please come out of the rim yourself as well before hating, well done you might be taking couple of cities but those are fairly inactive players or simmers.

best of luck with WW heat should build up fairly quickly and will get fun.

Maybe you guys concentrated to much on taking over cities ........... When it came to WW you guys obviously failed , leadership failed , tough cookie to swallow , but these things happen.

The last time I checked , BN accused the ThePlague of being a bunch of simmers :eek: I have the record of that !

Anyways , I did enjoy fighting against you guys with dirty tactics and all ( suppose one can`t call those tactics dirty , it is all part of the game ) , BN has some good players and I have great respect for them. I think I played with one or two of them in Gela , not sure though

Cyas

P.S Leaders from La Fam and ThePlague , great job , especially when it came to the WW , the ones in charge really did a excellent job . The organizing was just top class !! Also all the players that defended the WW , BN threw everything at us , but they just couldn`t get in !! I haven`t got the numbers anymore , but it was thousands and thousands :)

P.S.S Thanks BN :) No use for sour grapes ! Cyas , back to my studies , I am so far behind :)

P.S.S.S In this world I learnt , You can have the most cities , you can win the most battles , but it still doesn`t mean you won the world !!

DeletedUser53503

Congrats though all

BN's the one who broke pact with us by attacking us & colonizing during pact. Trying to talk your alliance up on the forum is all good and well but there's no need to lie. I remember getting MM's to not retaliate against BN after you attacked us because our pact was still active (that's why Fuzzy Bunnies was formed in the first place, giving some of our fighters a chance to retaliate), but you did not care and colonized and kept attacking, and ofcourse you did all this knowing our leader was in VM
_sleep.gif

DeletedUser

To start with I'm not in BN and secondly I can give you a prime example of how you was willing to back stab

Do you remeber charon that alliance in the north the ones that LF pact with because they could never clear us out in ocean43? I bet you don't but anyways I will carry on while we was pact your leader "Super juju" sent a mail to another alliance in ocean 43 called "sanctimonious" stating that we "charon" are useless and many other things in this letter super juju said that you guys was going to turn on us by starting to eat our cities in ocean44 and then leaving "sanctimonious" to eat our cities in 43

Maybe you didn't break the pact because we found out about the letter but the intentions were there and you would of gone through with it most likely if we didn't catch wind of the letter I heard even super juju went behind him/hers councils back to send this letter as when one of our members asked bobmarley about this he had no clue

If you want a copy just message me I'm sure I can supply

DeletedUser

Why not tell the whole story Liam - Charon had already stabbed LF in the back as you well know, they all joined Sanctimonious under the influence of BN or at least the active players did so in effect YOU turned on your pact mates with no warning - what remained of Charon were the simmers and inactives. I take it that you remained because of your rather shameful BP total (what is it now by the way?) until you too eventually joined sanctimonious.

Sanctimonious threw their hat in the ring with BN like the other lapdog alliances because they thought were a cert to win and because you didn't want to fight them, i can understand you are mightily upset that you didn't get your World Winner award for four wonders but in all honesty do you really think that your "massive" 73000 ABP total merits any kind of award?

My advice to you dude is to stop the moaning and maybe actually try and contribute something on the battlefield, earn some respect , help your mates, your buddies, send a few LS, you may even help BN then get the 7 crowns and we can then all sing your praises and offer you congratulations for what would be a fabulous achievement.

There are plenty of guides to show you how to earn more bps and contribute to a team ......

If you want a copy just message me i'm sure i can supply.

FazeWalker

Phrourach
P.S.S.S In this world I learnt , You can have the most cities , you can win the most battles , but it still doesn`t mean you won the world !!

Omg this guy is funny! You are too proud of this mate. I see nothing to be proud of. These people are the reasons why the game needs a better ENDING.. When you can't fight, you win by WW. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser44471

Omg this guy is funny! You are too proud of this mate. I see nothing to be proud of. These people are the reasons why the game needs a better ENDING.. When you can't fight, you win by WW. :rolleyes:

cities are important and the amount of cities matter remember there are crowns still to be taken. if WW was won by skills rather then rotating alliances it would have been better story, but you know as well cities will matter when it comes to coordinating in an attempt to break each others CS and sieges.

(SW)

FazeWalker

Phrourach
cities are important and the amount of cities matter remember there are crowns still to be taken. if WW was won by skills rather then rotating alliances it would have been better story, but you know as well cities will matter when it comes to coordinating in an attempt to break each others CS and sieges.

I quoted him because he said he learnt "cities don't matter, battle wins don't matter. To win WW".

For now it seems cities and activity is the thing which matters, I will agree with you Kyle. Thats what I mentioned in the comment, better world end system is needed where crowns won't depend on size, rather skill. Like build WW on enemy core if you can lol for each team :D (Build at least 4 wonder on an alliance where your competition alliance has more cities) weird but still competitive rather than building WW in own hive. :supermad:

Last edited:

DeletedUser53037

Wasting time on typing? Mate this is the difference between you and me. I can just imagine your childhood sitting in the corner of a house thinking about wars while friends are playing outside? I like to communicate, know people, through fights and through sharing. I know more people in grepo and the forum than you can count. What do you get playing thousand of hours of grepo? Some ELITE players who are led under you and takes RED BACKS inactives in the most skilled way to establish a CONQUEST STATS?

Do not talk about not willing to sell out lads. You already abandoned the people enough and got enough disrespect for you in Dimale. About rights and archives, there were nothing in archives. And rights were given just for rotation.

About me, I have board exams going on which will still last till June and people have soft copies of my exam schedules even. I have been hearing the LACK of LEADERSHIP in Red Backs from the SKYPE (while you, the great leader, was in Red Backs). So I returned from VM just before WW hits so I can help. Unlike you who were literally invisible anywhere but OPS ON INACTIVES.

This post also does not refer only to you. You are just a drop of an ocean. Thinking yourself too high due to IRAQ AFGHANISTAN? Wow. People brags when they didn't do a thing mentionable. You are not a TOPIC here. You are out of Dimale's discussions, people have better things to do. See ya.
And another FYI, before I hit VM, I was not even in the council due to my studies and all.

LOL well not a typical childhood mate pulled from Scotland at 15 to Hawaii, early admittance before my 16th birthday to Stanford 2 Master Degrees by 18 then 2 years at Annapolis. Serving was the greatest honor in my life, but doubt a man like you will ever know that honor. You will just belittle those who do for your lack of courage and honor. I was Force Recon 2 tours last 3 in 1st Recon BN med out due to an IED my 5th tour, in Afghanistan. So like many things concerning you bud you speak before understanding or even knowing details. Just wish to prop yourself up as this great and knowledgeable man. All men and women who serve either front line, logistics, combat veterans or veterans are hero's mate for there sacrifice and sevice to something greater then themselves. Again though you would know nothing of that honor by your statements.

Mate who has helped you? all your friends all these people you know half your account is empty you built your account for inactives bulk OLU on islands without transports, 25 LS escort please dude all the years gaming its obvious you sit and wait for players to quit then poach bp and talk about being elite.

As for your thoughts on my OPS shows your skill in knowing your team 123 La fam cities to the loss of 2 of ours during my run on the west. They weren't inactive either mate Lahll, His Daveness, Durango 13, M0rd, Pandahunter, none of these players where inactive they all where highly active and key players in La Fam mate my lads and I broke these accounts and forced them to quit or VM hide similar to yourself here. When you Blitzkrieg an account mate they tend to quit then you scoop the cities, its how this game works.

As for archives it holds the account lay out supportive players all details on your entire team since you two simmers archived every report every siege all discussion you gave complete strangers vital information on your entire team because of rotation? to what the 2 times a day you and Llama sign in please are you really that slow, that and among the 50 players you had to go outside for that? thats a lot of trust of your team and how much founder/leader meant to you both meant more then the security of the whole.

73 of your active players cities wiped in the past week acquiring ground is a strategic aspect of the game mate to punish and acquire ABP and DBP off actives, another test to your lack in skill set in game once you reach a certain size its not about city steals any longer its about planting cities where there is abp and dbp in abundance.

You do remember throwing Llama under the bus to your mail to me and primping me thanking me for all the work I had done etc etc I like how you just back peddle and lie about pretty much everything mate shows your character and its lacking. Its a video game mate wasn't all that upset when it all happened still not. I care little for the opinions of complete strangers it seems you do in your desire to lie and create a fabrication, so go with it. I wait for your new tale. LOL

As for attacking your team I am firing on the players that never choose to be part of the team, accounts if you had any salt or knowledge in game would have been culled from your alliance months ago. Grepo is about formation and team work creating elite accounts to strengthen the whole, why BN is losing in WW is RB became a place where players like yourself hid and grew no offensive or defensive power, just builders, simmers, CP accounts waiting to build WW. BN needed fighters to advance on TP not simply favor and resource dump, they needed a team not rotating simmers

Keep kissing up to fighters mate and sim on maybe you'll get lucky on 1 server 1 day get that crown