Dimale: Age of World Wonders News

DeletedUser

Why not tell the whole story Liam - Charon had already stabbed LF in the back as you well know, they all joined Sanctimonious under the influence of BN or at least the active players did so in effect YOU turned on your pact mates with no warning - what remained of Charon were the simmers and inactives. I take it that you remained because of your rather shameful BP total (what is it now by the way?) until you too eventually joined sanctimonious.

i sent this to sancti.

i will ask to post a screenshot how super juju asks sancti to make a pact with them and together "eat charon" which has LF ally at that time.
this was the reason charon turned from backstabbers.

BN had nothing to do with this story. we had and still have no diplo status with any of them.

congrats, backstabbers, another BS in your pockets.

i just want them to post this famous screenshot.

DeletedUser53548

Why not tell the whole story Liam - Charon had already stabbed LF in the back as you well know, they all joined Sanctimonious under the influence of BN or at least the active players did so in effect YOU turned on your pact mates with no warning - what remained of Charon were the simmers and inactives. I take it that you remained because of your rather shameful BP total (what is it now by the way?) until you too eventually joined sanctimonious.

Sanctimonious threw their hat in the ring with BN like the other lapdog alliances because they thought were a cert to win and because you didn't want to fight them, i can understand you are mightily upset that you didn't get your World Winner award for four wonders but in all honesty do you really think that your "massive" 73000 ABP total merits any kind of award?

My advice to you dude is to stop the moaning and maybe actually try and contribute something on the battlefield, earn some respect , help your mates, your buddies, send a few LS, you may even help BN then get the 7 crowns and we can then all sing your praises and offer you congratulations for what would be a fabulous achievement.

There are plenty of guides to show you how to earn more bps and contribute to a team ......

If you want a copy just message me i'm sure i can supply.

I don't normally get involved on the external forums as it is largely nonsense like this but I've got some time to kill so figured why not.

First, BN has no influence over Sanctimonious. We share a common enemy and share a mutual respect but that is as far as it goes. We are not pact with BN and they do not influence any aspect of our game here.
Secondly, CHARON did nothing wrong in merging with us (Sancti). We enjoyed a good war with CHARON for some time before the merge and both sides did so in a respectful manner, which is more than can be said for our encounters with LF. On numerous occasions LF tried to pact with us (even promising us the crowns they were sure they would win through the construction of their own WW's).
On the last attempt to talk diplo LF informed us of their intentions to drop CHARON as a pact mate and described CHARON with less than flattering language. At this point we had gotten to know many of the CHARON members through pm as happens sometimes with enemies with mutual respect. Recognizing that LF was trying to use both us and CHARON to their advantage (but only so long as it suited them) we informed CHARON of LF's plans to betray them and we merged to fight an enemy that has shown no respect to anyone this server.
Earlier in the server we were in serious diplo talks with one of the LF leaders who's long since gone inactive (like so many of their members) but we were attacked by them while talks were ongoing so that put an end to diplo... and looking back we are sure grateful things worked out the way they did.
Lastly, a note about WW's. Contrary to what seems to be popular opinion, Sancti did not help BN with WW's as an alliance. We initially had no intention of getting involved but when LF decided to buy their crowns instead of building WW's themselves we instructed members that they could, if they wanted to, send res to BN and that the decision was up to the individual... some did, the vast majority did not. We also told members that those who did send were not to be with BN in the event that a crown was won. Those members who did help did not do so for cheap crowns.
World Wonders isn't the ideal end game for the server but it's not the worst. The problem with WW's is player rotation. If alliances were locked before WW then it would make the end game a lot more interesting and more teams would get involved, Sancti included. I've received a few pm's from LF leadership childishly criticizing us for not trying to build any but what was the point... with the numbers involved with other alliances we'd not have been successful and let's face it, WW building really isn't much fun. Besides, our most devoted members were not interested and it would have been them that would have worked the hardest if we'd gone that route.
Regardless of who'd completed wonders the fastest their are players that worked hard and deserve the the win and their are players who do not, this is another problem with crowns and part of the reason so many express a dislike for WW. Some people work like hell to get em done and others sit back and watch and end up with a crown... and it's those same members who've done nothing really that are the first to boast about their crowns in the next world. It is those folks who make WW something that many no longer really care about.
BN and Plague have both proven themselves to be excellent alliances this server and either alliance would have been well deserving of the win. LF has some great folks too, I can't generalize the whole alliance. However, it is the many LF members who have neither played with skill or integrity this world and who now display their WW awards for Dimale in their profiles and their leaders who boastfully pm their counterparts in other alliances that have continued a tradition of ruining the idea of WW's for another generation of grepoholics.

DeletedUser53548

Additionally, the personal attack on Liam here and shameful showing of disrespect for a member who has been a reliable part of this team is yet another example of the lack of class LF has displayed this world.

DeletedUser43367

A few months ago la fam were going to build their own wonders, what happened there then?

Anyhoo, things have taken a wonderful new twist, in probably the lowest move I have ever seen any alliance take, someone in la fam have taken it upon themselves to do a deal with BN for the remaining wonders. Not content with piggy-backing on another alliance for the 4 WW's and the win, and then promptly declaring themselves as the rightful victors (thus demoting Plague to 'helpful assistants) they now wish to backstab the very alliance that they parasited off in order to get their crowns.

Are Plague aware of this?

I have NEVER seen such a blatant case of ambition exceeding ability.

DeletedUser

BN's the one who broke pact with us by attacking us & colonizing during pact. Trying to talk your alliance up on the forum is all good and well but there's no need to lie. I remember getting MM's to not retaliate against BN after you attacked us because our pact was still active (that's why Fuzzy Bunnies was formed in the first place, giving some of our fighters a chance to retaliate), but you did not care and colonized and kept attacking, and ofcourse you did all this knowing our leader was in VM
_sleep.gif

This is wrong

Facts:

December 27th. Skype council group with La Fam. This was the first time La Fam was asked to stop doing following things:

1. Colonize in 055 (graeme, greckolis etc.) and 045 (greckolis & co in 045 south on BN fully controlled islands)

2. Stop recruiting in 055/045, BN core area - Demons

3. stop mass reserving and taking ex demons cities in BN core area

in return is confirmed - BN will not touch both 044 and 054. in 044 bn had 2 cities back then.

The answer: TheServant is also planning La Fam core both in 055/045, La Fam will win the server, but hence BN seems to be a thick alliance, La Fam may agree BN allow to exist.

Repeatedly warning given few more time.

Then. While STILL under a pact with BN (dissolved in 9th January), La fam Start this:

1. message to a friend of demons

BUjgYed.png

2. message to Red Backs (Widow Makers)

img

img

Just AFTER these acts BN ordered to send 3 colony ships to 044.

Then things go more interesting. While Still Under the pact, La Fam Makes sure to form Fuzzy Bunnies from BN ex enemies left overs Coming Soon with Head Hunter ahead and already mentioned Greckolis.

they declare war at once to BN and La Fam players start switching to Bunnies to fight official allies.

Pact gets broken after 2 days, January 9th. First attack launched by La Fam.

BN answers. Result. 377 cities in 044, all conquered from la fam

War result today

img

What La fam does next? Tries to recruit every simmer and noob both in 045 and 055, preferable a smaller one, or ask to become a smaller. Mostly Coming soon leftovers again.
Then Stacks them all with Max walls and low morale - just to have more turtle in BN core area.

Head Hunter was also stacked by them pretty good. But Phatsnap & co took care and got all remaining cities in 055, evicted HH from this ocean.

Oh. And on the TOP. Lets get a spy in BN. Failed. january again

img

Resume: Nice allies, La Fam.
_bravo2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder WHEN ThePlague will dare to tell all these members of theirs who after 6 months together with TP got a kickout minutes before 4/7, well that.... actually they need 7 ww for crowns. And it is very likely that there will be no crowns. and that all those people just wasted 6 months and got a kickout because there were not enough seats for La Fam.

and... well... sorry guys, stay loyal to the team which just kicks you out.
send LTS to ww
try to break sieges
eat internals

well

that kickout is really nothing, right?
just pssst pssst, no crowns.

another topic

La fam and THE Crowns

Few screenshots from the |evidence box|

1. "Lets sell the crowns"

March, Offer to Jeff

img

2. Yesterday, offer to BN

img

the answer

img

and more

img

==============================

3. what can we do to get crowns?

"lets lose cities, doesn't matter :) " - january, pact with aoh

img

"lets give 200 cities in 045 to aoh - they will stop BN" - january

img

"lets sell crowns to AoH" - january

img

=======================================

4. Lets Backstab CHARON and offer crowns to Sancti

img

========================================

5. And this is how La Fam "wins" the server LOL.
juju personally spent 4/5 time of ww on VM. and took a place of kicked out from TP guy who most likely send resources non stop.

img

and ... there will be no 7

img

even if you try hard to get cities in BN WW zone. by ASKING to give them.

img

second part

img

===========================================

and once again

img

:))))))))))))))))

DeletedUser53548

Since we're sharing messages, here's the message we received from LF while they were pact with CHARON...
lf message 2.jpg

Attachments

• lf message.png
    lf message.png
    492.6 KB · Views: 16

DeletedUser

yeah lol

and they still claim

Why not tell the whole story Liam - Charon had already stabbed LF in the back as you well know, they all joined Sanctimonious under the influence of BN

ahaha, guys, look at the mirror. who are backstabbers here?

DeletedUser33941

Wow , all these sour grapes !! And BN had no spies and dirty tactics ? What pathetic hypocrites !!!!!

ValkyrieofValhalla described BN the best : These words are taken from Valkyrie`s profile : ``BREAKING NEWS IS A SPAMMING BIOTCH CREW WHO CANNOT REALLY FIGHT BUT INSTEAD ATTACK ONE PERSON WITH 130 . WELL DONE LOSERS YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE MOST USELESS OF THEM ALL``

BN struggles to comprehend that they did not win !! These hypocrites are bloody sour losers , it is actually bloody childish ! Keep on pointing fingers.................

P.S @ Galib - Wow such a loud mouth and expert of the game - Keep on building your cities , your stats are ``classy `` like a real grepo player !

DeletedUser

Galib - Wow such a loud mouth and expert of the game - Keep on building your cities , your stats are ``classy `` like a real grepo player !

stefan, you criticize Galib for his stats.
if we look at your stats... located on rocks in 042 and haven't done anything for your team for ages :)

Wow , all these sour grapes !! And BN had no spies and dirty tactics ? What pathetic hypocrites !!!!!

and there are no sour grapes. we have never sold crowns to anyone. Like karlo said

Karlo Makaj on 2016-05-22 at 21:24
I am not interested to give crown to someone who betrayed me like Servant did
I have my own crowns - have them more then one - have multiple wins in grepolis
rather wont get another then to betray my own members

We always repeated - we have crows. you can check memberlist one by one.
and we knew that BN will not get 7/7. month before ww server top 10 was this

BN - 100 member

and then

la fam
la camorra
the plague
rabbid rabbid
the black death
cereal killers 1
cereal killer 2

these all merged, pacted, napped, kissed :)
numbers.

but we still claim that guys who sit on rock on the rim... well they are not exactly worth to get crowns, so. :) they wont.

and finally

ValkyrieofValhalla described BN the best : These words are taken from Valkyrie`s profile : ``BREAKING NEWS IS A SPAMMING BIOTCH CREW WHO CANNOT REALLY FIGHT BUT INSTEAD ATTACK ONE PERSON WITH 130 . WELL DONE LOSERS YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE MOST USELESS OF THEM ALL``

well if you knew what she and they said about la fam while they were in bn, i doubt you will be so brave to quote this lol.

oh

and this is your spam guide, right? BN has never got one - everyone knows i am against spamming.

img

this is HOW la fam spammed dizz and valk :)

img

qZpPkAs.png

we asked La Fam to stop spamming dizz and valk while they were in bn
3th february

img

img

DeletedUser33941

Lol Vazgel !!

You know exactly why I moved there and I gave my cities away , my law studies and then I got sick ( Viral infection which attacked my nerves , was paralyzed from waist downwards for nearly a month and a half ) That you also knew VAZGEL !!! Now go cry further , not my fault your leadership failed when it came to WW , TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY AND STOP BLAMING OTHERS !!

Have fun !

P.S Regarding the loudmouth Galib ...I don`t give a sh@t :) Don`t need to prove anything to anyone , especially you BN Hypocrites !!

P.S.S Vazgel , get over it YOU DID NOT WIN THE WORLD !! Learn from your mistakes , maybe next time , especially when it comes to building WW

P.S.S.S I remember at one stage we couldn`t even use our alliance forums because BN had a spy ! Vaz , anything to say regarding that ! LOL !! All part of the game , but not the moaning , b@tching and crying !!

I am out of here , got exams soon , thanks La Fam and ThePlague , especially at the end there , great leadership and organizing !! Thanks BN , some great fighters in the alliance !!

DeletedUser

lol

there were no mistakes :) numbers.
an no one is crying. the game just begins.

and stefan, well if you are so busy with studies, and do not have time to help your team, but intend to become a keyboard hero of external forums emmmm... maybe better go back to studies. people might have questions, you know :)

and for the record. in your initial post you called galib a simmer. i wrote then answer, then you changed your post to a more "sophisticated version". Do you have any clue that he is busy with studies as well. and if studies is your argument of sitting all inactive on rocks in 042, then what moral right do you have to criticize another student who from what i see is doing way better in game.
as a student of law you should follow logic.

nut from your excesses here... well.. lets say you are still the best and end this.

and you were one of those, right, who did nothing for 4/5 ww and then just took a place of kicked out from TP guy? I mean lol, congrats.

DeletedUser33941

Ciao VAZ

For the record , you out of all people , don`t question my commitment to any alliance I played with !

Regarding Galib , not sure why you have to speak for him ? Or did you tell him to write what he wrote ? I simply replied to his post !!

Word has it from your camp that you simply couldn`t stop moaning and you ``always know everything better`` , lol !! The words were ``she is unbearable`` I `m not here to point fingers , suppose we all have our faults . Nobody is perfect ;)

Enjoy the game and good luck in the next world , maybe you will get it right next time. (you keep on telling yourself you did not stuff up the ww )

At one stage I forgot that this was only a game with all the b@tching , crying and moaning going on !!

Bye bye Vaz the Wolf in Sheepskin :)

P.S Maybe you should also go into Law ...... Spinning stories is your strength and making some people believe your Bull S@IT , especially in criminal law :)

DeletedUser

Oohhhh Faux Outrage..... do i care.... no sir.

I tell it as i see it harsh sometimes maybe but then some dudes need taking down a peg or two. I'm fair, thats the good thing about being such a nice guy as myself LOL is that i get to talk to people in ALL alliances , no favourites just call it as i see it.

The one thing that does make me laugh though is the hypocrisy that accompanies BN and assorted lap dogs, all these players saying that WW doesn't matter to them and yet busting a gut to try and get that victor of the world award. You just have to laugh, never have a bunch of grapes tasted to sour in the history of Grepolis. Its part of the game , if you truly feel that way then don't bother building them or don't play that part of the game.

The other biggest laugh is the assumption that anybody that isn't in the BN "Gang" must be simmers. Does that include the BN player with 108 cities but with only 265k ABP LOL, or the host of hangers on who, (even now) just expand into safe oceans collecting cities rather than contribute anything towards helping those hard core fighters who are carrying them.

You have to ask the question, why recruit these people? and, you have to feel a little sorry for the main core of long term BN dudes doing all the fighting. At the end of the day every alliance has a percentage of passengers, La Famiglia found inactive probably their biggest enemy at a crucial time i'm sure they would be the first to admit - BN/Redbacks and friends are no different. The Plague seemed to fly largely under the radar but made the most of their geographic position.

One of the biggest let downs of this world was the number of alliances independently opting to choose their own wonders it was just sooooooooo predictable
_sleep.gif

Wouldn't it have been great to see Breaking News, The Plague, La Famiglia, Sanctimonious, Redbacks, Tzopanoi and the 4 or 5 smaller alliances all going for the wonders against each other.

Maybe change the end game conditions to facilitate that kind of scenario. For example, maybe not allow ANY alliance changes in personnel once the WW stage has begun, each alliance goes with what it has and has to go it alone against all other alliances that remain. Maybe change the criteria needed to win a world to make the above scenario viable. Maybe scrap the VOTW and MOTW awards and have just one award at the end of the game. Maybe have 8 wonders but make them a shorter time to build with less levels to allow single alliances to complete, reduce the build time frame. Chances are that every alliance could realistically build at least one wonder, it then becomes a straight fight until one single alliance builds/owns at least 5 and claiming the winners crown. Competitive edge is maintained throughout and nothing given for being the first to build four.

I suppose chances are that even then alliances would band together providing militiary support once they themselves are out of the running but at least its something a little different.

I'm out of this world (awardless) but thoroughly entertained by what has passed here, Helike is incredibly boring in comparison.

Good luck to those players that stay and want to play for a crown, apart of course from all the simmers and city collectors who pretend they are part of something. LOL

ThePlagueLaFamiglia (or should that have be ThePlagueLaFamigliaBlackDeath ?) achieved one of the greatest 4 wonder victories in Grepo history given the odds , lets hope its one of the last 4 wonder award worlds, but not holding my breath.

Have fun Dudes.

DeletedUser

world wonder age worked in older worlds because they was slower worlds. It's not hard to see why people play all the way until ww age then quit or something along them lines because the goal now is to get as many members as possible to win , even if there is a cap people can just bypass it by making sisters dogs cousin alliances

also please note that we had a vote about WW age and if we should go for wonders and overall the majority vote was no

DeletedUser43367

Why not tell the whole story Liam - Charon had already stabbed LF in the back as you well know

Firstly, if you are going to accuse someone of being a liar, make sure the evidence isn't out there to make you look like a monkeys butt. Since that juju mail was well circulated, many of us knew it was out there and thankfully vazgel has copied and posted it up here as well, so EVERYONE can see that it was la fam who turned on charon.

Just because something is posted that you don't agree with, resorting to calling someone a liar for doing so merely underpins your own failings as a human being. The reason this has spectacularly blown up in your face is the way the retort was thrown back when damning evidence was KNOWN to be circulating. Since this might sting a little, I will save you the embarrassment of calling me a stinky poopy-face and get in whilst the iron is hot.

Now we have proven beyond all reasonable doubt the nasty underhand way that la fam operate, we have still yet to address the issue of la fam trying to bargain away wonders owned by The Plague and offer paper crowns to BN. If any alliance wished to negotiate, it should be The Plague as they are the ones who actually own the 4 wonders. Plague are being quite diplomatic about this and keeping very quiet, and who can blame them. Because quite frankly plague got the win by using la fam in quite a spectacular way. Only a few months ago la fam were boasting about how they were going to build wonders of their own, and instead have resorted to grubby little parasites stuck like limpets to the back of another alliance.

Having a 3/4 split in wonders is not unusual, and doesn't really prove much. What does matter is being able to gain all 7 wonders, and that means we have reached the last part of the game.

Plague and BN will now begin a very long, drawn out and blood thirsty battle. The aim now is to crash the wonder islands of the opponent, and build the remaining wonders as they topple.

This is the test of who are the true masters.

So perhaps now we have ascertained that La fam were, are and remain a bunch of back stabbing simmers intent on trading away other peoples wonders we can put that one to bed. Now plague have used them to get the 4 wonders, perhaps plague can now see what la fam are like and throw them away like a soiled diaper (and for precisely the same reason you throw away a soiled diaper) and square up to what will be a very interesting few months.

Now it is Plague vs BN. Whoever manages to topple their opponents wonders and build all 7 have then earned the right to gloat and act like peacocks. Until then, everything is, frankly, irrelevant.

DeletedUser

The one thing that does make me laugh though is the hypocrisy that accompanies BN and assorted lap dogs, all these players saying that WW doesn't matter to them and yet busting a gut to try and get that victor of the world award.

we voted for ww. the answer - what ever, we can get no crowns, just lest block the rest. we did i think.

The other biggest laugh is the assumption that anybody that isn't in the BN "Gang" must be simmers. Does that include the BN player with 108 cities but with only 265k ABP LOL, or the host of hangers on who, (even now) just expand into safe oceans collecting cities rather than contribute anything towards helping those hard core fighters who are carrying them.

i know the player. one. now go down through TP list and tell me how much of those you see. even one of founder has bp like 80th and size like the elephant. :)

One of the biggest let downs of this world was the number of alliances independently opting to choose their own wonders it was just sooooooooo predictable
_sleep.gif

and this is TP/LF fault. BN was alone. check previous post. do i have to quote myself

la famiglia
la camorra
veto
-charon - the plan failed
the plague
rabbid rabbid
the black death
and some rimmers alliances

these were top 10, right?
while bn had no merges, they all ganged. and then say - variety was too low. sure, and who did this exactly?

ThePlagueLaFamiglia (or should that have be ThePlagueLaFamigliaBlackDeath ?) achieved one of the greatest 4 wonder victories in Grepo history given the odds , lets hope its one of the last 4 wonder award worlds, but not holding my breath..

oh wow, you do realize that this sounds like a bombastic pamphlet of a third type soup opera star? well done.

DeletedUser33941

world wonder age worked in older worlds because they was slower worlds. It's not hard to see why people play all the way until ww age then quit or something along them lines because the goal now is to get as many members as possible to win , even if there is a cap people can just bypass it by making sisters dogs cousin alliances

also please note that we had a vote about ww age and if we should go for wonders and overall the majority vote was no

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ! ROFL

DeletedUser33941

Yes VAZGEL I would have said the same if I failed at being Victor Of The World , you keep on playing , have fun !
You were so bloody confident and arrogant about your stats and you thought the WW were in your pocket already !! Man I loved it when the leaders outfoxed you. Hopefully you didn`t hurt yourself when you fell off your little pedestal !!

This sh@t of digging stuff up on people and blaming them is actually very childish , maybe you should grow up and get life ! How much time do you actually have to go through all those messages and keeping them , Lol ! You remind me of psychopath , getting worried here that I used my real name in the game , maybe I should close my facebook account .

For the record , while I am studying , see the ABP my little Rock Cities made , LOL !! Not to bad for a noob that can`t play the game . Maybe if I play the the next world I`ll do a bit better , especially attacking , lol

Cyas and hopefully if we ever meet again , you stop whining and crying !!

DeletedUser43367

I popped in to the oracle of zancle earlier. I said the true test of who was the best would materialise in the coming months. It was gonna be plague Vs BN, and since plague managed to score 4 wonders I'd hoped they'd put up a fight.

The oracle of zancle says...

Breaking News's assault against ThePlague is relentless. They ve conquered 51 cities and lost 11

Looks like it is already game over for plague. Now I can see why they've been so quiet.