Dimale: Age of World Wonders News

DeletedUser

and this is TP/LF fault. BN was alone. check previous post. do i have to quote myself
--------------------------------------------------
Maybe if you quote yourself enough times you think people will actually believe this rubbish you peddle.

BN alone hahahaha you have taken on more simmers than LF.

For months BN have been ganged together with Sanctimoneous/Redbacks/Jeff/Kamikaze/Tzopanoi plus the simmers from Cake of Ale, the reason 99% of those alliances never built wonders was because they always intending to support BN.

Makes your attempt at Victor of the World even more laughable, you even tried to enlist help from The core in a desperate attempt (red backs words not mine) to take a city on their WW island to stop Plague reaching the four wonders.

The race for the 4 wonders was very exciting, a little like a circus, problems was The Plague were led by a Ringmaster while BN were led by a clown.

Keep on with the delusion its worth popping back for the laugh.

DeletedUser53037

and this is TP/LF fault. BN was alone. check previous post. do i have to quote myself
--------------------------------------------------
Maybe if you quote yourself enough times you think people will actually believe this rubbish you peddle.

BN alone hahahaha you have taken on more simmers than LF.

For months BN have been ganged together with Sanctimoneous/Redbacks/Jeff/Kamikaze/Tzopanoi plus the simmers from Cake of Ale, the reason 99% of those alliances never built wonders was because they always intending to support BN.

Makes your attempt at Victor of the World even more laughable, you even tried to enlist help from The core in a desperate attempt (red backs words not mine) to take a city on their WW island to stop Plague reaching the four wonders.

The race for the 4 wonders was very exciting, a little like a circus, problems was The Plague were led by a Ringmaster while BN were led by a clown.

Keep on with the delusion its worth popping back for the laugh.

there trying to absorb RB vast amount of inactives in RB and BN, BN just doesn't want to lose #1 on the server is the gossip, that and they even tried pulling Arma Chaos into RB promising crowns LOL how many crowns getting offered now a days is pretty sad. LOL

If there doing so well why are they trying to absorb and get the help of pretty much every alliance on the server against TP/La Fam is really insightful in how well it really is going. Players have no issue with acquiring BP some faster then others its another thing feeding WW's on top of trying to reload to fire on enemy WW sites.

Its why players are quitting in mass dozens of MM's crazy rants freak outs merges within merges offering crowns to 100's of players across the server its by far the biggest joke I have ever seen on all the years gaming grepo...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

Sadly Inno have given up on reforming the end game. It's a shame because a few simple changes would make it better whilst not fixing it. For example a maximum of 2 wonders in any one ocean for any one alliance would be a great and simple rule change. Or not allowing anyone to join a new alliance who have world wonders built. Rejoining the alliance would be ok so you could have a temper tantrum and rejoin without screwing the whole alliance but no-one who wasn't in the alliance when world wonders commenced would be allowed to join. Maybe with a rule of 5 new members allowed per week gone by since ww era started. The system is broken I think thats obvious to all because in a war game founding every spot around you shouldn't be the best way to win... but it is at the moment

DeletedUser25249

Sadly Inno have given up on reforming the end game. It's a shame because a few simple changes would make it better whilst not fixing it. For example a maximum of 2 wonders in any one ocean for any one alliance would be a great and simple rule change. Or not allowing anyone to join a new alliance who have world wonders built. Rejoining the alliance would be ok so you could have a temper tantrum and rejoin without screwing the whole alliance but no-one who wasn't in the alliance when world wonders commenced would be allowed to join. Maybe with a rule of 5 new members allowed per week gone by since ww era started. The system is broken I think thats obvious to all because in a war game founding every spot around you shouldn't be the best way to win... but it is at the moment

words of wisdom here

DeletedUser

there trying to absorb RB vast amount of inactives in RB and BN, BN just doesn't want to lose #1 on the server is the gossip, that and they even tried pulling Arma Chaos into RB promising crowns LOL how many crowns getting offered now a days is pretty sad. LOL

If there doing so well why are they trying to absorb and get the help of pretty much every alliance on the server against TP/La Fam is really insightful in how well it really is going. Players have no issue with acquiring BP some faster then others its another thing feeding WW's on top of trying to reload to fire on enemy WW sites.

Its why players are quitting in mass dozens of MM's crazy rants freak outs merges within merges offering crowns to 100's of players across the server its by far the biggest joke I have ever seen on all the years gaming grepo...

this is bullsh*t, william, and you know this very well.

your own complexes of smth, this is why you are expressing all this hate cause by facts based on air. or your own imagination.
Palehorse said that you even pretending to be a US military officer. Because he actually is. and those facts you were spreading in forums and your hate mails.. well... Palehorse confirmed they are a total bullsh*t. cheers, mr. imaginary officer. ^_^

about BN. this is incorrect here

1. merges. BN had 0 til ww. very limited recruitment - because simply i am a b*tch and do not like new people.
i just checked a member list - after WW we took 16 RB. sorry, 2 took before WW - they are ww players (Anna Nina and Palehorse - this was the deal - let Red Back ON. ww and give them a chance to screw BN - my deal, i took this risk. both players now have my full trust and respect, good people). after ww we took 14 more.

reason? how about your dear founder el basil? who said he cannot play and asked to take active "survivors" in? for this is even bothered to open my facebook and take screenshots. also i can get convos from skype - months before ww where he is asking to find a right guy and go for an official account transfer procedure.

2c7e8277a52742518938447dbc6e5ccb.png

583d4ac85de54d64ac4cee8addc19c77.png

2. size. BN is not interested in a size. Facts. we started as 6th by size and 1st or 2nd by BP. later became 4th. No merges again.
being fat in a morale active server we saw as a weakness.
another fact - those 14 RB who came to BN have this condition - relocate to the core. take new cities in our oceans hence BN has never had nor planning to have any interest for your beloved rim. those of them who wanted to stay there were free to go on their own and form their own alliance with no relationship with BN. ScaRleT DeVilsS smth is their name i think, right?

so the second of your claims is proven false.whats next?

3. arma smth alliance. this is a total BS lol. BN had and will never had nothing to do with them. honestly we just do not see them worth attention. they were very bad, i mean we saw reports, like attacking with biremes... etc...

but probably you know better about our "offer". oh wait, right. you STARTED with them before one more amazing ship jump, right? this is your alliance jump history. :)

impressive, but i reject people at once who chance so many. IN BN you got just because of red back. otherwise no way you could be accepted here, such an example of unloyality.

dea40e6b8cb442ee8ab26aca7650af43.png

4. Crowns. I have never promised a crown to anyone, even to BN players. as already was said, BN voted to go for ww not to give crowns to those who are not worth. we got what we wanted :) i got not see crowns on heads of simmers, right?

and finally

i will answer to one more funny accusation you repeatedly expressed in the past

5. "fat accounts". you said that BN got fat accounts by building troops, attacking each others and getting new slots. well. how about you actually check how people get fat accounts with low BP. BP you do not need for slots. just build theaters, make festivals, plays, olympic games and eat internals. this is how you make fat accounts, not by generating BP.

also then please explain me HOW by attacking each other we took so many cities from enemies? i mean. we should have been busy with attacking ourselves? no? it's just makes no sense. :) so i call this a one more BS

of wait, but maybe this is what you do? attack and clear inactives, take cities from inactives (your Cq history fully accesable in zancle oracle would confirm my words)? is this why you love the rim? well guess what :) we are different. good luck in your differenceness, just no more BS, mister E[kz]pert

6b5b2c6cb94f465aa66b6b1543e7e180.png

DeletedUser

Vazgel you are becoming a laughing stock on this forum. You have a crown for Bllsht dude nobody believes a word you say any more they just laugh at you, how desperate you have become.

If you are going to attack William at least have the decency to make sure your facts are correct because some of the hypocritical garbage you are writing makes you look really stupid.

Facts are:

You criticise William for being on the rim in 36/35 oceans border and yet you have your own players playing sim city in the same areas, in fact looking at the map you have players collecting cities even further North than William so your "This is not for us in BN" bullsht is more lies.

As for your handpicking recruiting a look at the stats show that your last couple of new players include Catking64 and Crispycritter LOL, you recruit a couple of simmers and dare to attack William with his stats, how much more garbage can come out of your mouth?

You really are proving yourself one of the most classless players on the server.

DeletedUser

The right answer for above questions is : depending of how quick The Plague and La Famiglia will find another traitor or a new turn coat.
Almost the same like in the RL.

Best Regards to all good Grepo players.

DeletedUser53503

The right answer for above questions is : depending of how quick The Plague and La Famiglia will find another traitor or a new turn coat.

It's not our fault one of your WW holders went inactive. Also Ludi/Violeta ex-TP members who gave cities to BN so what you talking about.

DeletedUser52116

what happened here ? another back-stabbing bs on ww cities ?

DeletedUser53503

what happened here ? another back-stabbing bs on ww cities ?

I think he is referring to the fact a BN player (that had ww city) was inactive for a couple of days and TP/LF took the city.
Although I'm in VM I've been told on skype we succesfully took the city that was on WW island. Nothing backstabby about it, he was inactive for 4-5 days that is not our fault.

DeletedUser52116

cool than ... i'm glad to hear that a WW island gets crashed by war and not by other things ... so how many WWs controls who now ?

DeletedUser33941

Always an excuse ! Like cry babies !

I see Vazgel , the hypocrite of all hypocrites , is still trying to explain to the world :)

DeletedUser52269

Swag and Steph you both hit it on the head... it's amazing how some players (not only Dark.Scorpion72) confuse "inactive" for "traitor" when they're on the losing side of ww.

DeletedUser53037

Well Vaz see your as much of a liar as the server has been happy to share with me over the fall out of rb and my lads.... Sorry took a bit of time to respond to your odd posting here that you spent so much time on, but shuffling a fair amount in real life and time in game rather spend it helping my lads and building my account over external posts and mail but you have only this game so understand your rants

LOL oh really pale said this I have him on FB which has a few dozen photos of me in the service and he is on his wedding/honeymoon so I'll wait till he returns tomorrow. I have Spoken with him quite frequently before and after the fall out. To clarify Pale is an NCO not an officer a Sergeant to be exact. I'll hear from him if your telling the truth or not he was already 1 foot out the door but putting him on the spot with a statement like that Vaz may just cost your team another WW.

Server will see the truth love if he stays with you or joins mine!

Understand something butter cup I care little of the opinion of a snotty Serbian wretch like you, I play this game to game with my lads look after them have bit of fun its not the end or the only world I Have or an escape from reality. I take from your non sense rants and freak outs that your running from something in life and this is all just a distraction from the truth your a sad little girl, so cheer up sweet heart its almost over just a bit more time to go and the lights go out and you can dictate and build up another dozen alt accounts with your friends on a new server and do it all again.

Add in

Had to be informed your rant there was all about me, Yes I joined this world on the 7th of January and barely played for 2 weeks till I got conquest squared out took a look finally on arma forum and left, tried a different team found certain players I enjoyed gaming with others not so much. It is common practice in game if your highly active like myself you find the right fit with the right players and go from there. I never hid my distaste of groups I was in and left like your own team.

Hate mail? to who? I got insulted by galib and Llama personally so yes took offense and threw it back at them then blocked them. I like how a lot gets thrown out there sweet heart but no proof of any of that gets put up concerning these supposed hate mails, lies, BS as you put it I got slammed with dozens of mails all freak outs I had no interest in the power play you where attempting in RB and found it dishonorable and how several different players all telling a different story and attempt to sway me just to submit to BN and for me to forget personal honor lets and win a crown where in those mails.

You know what has dawned on me you have the same rants as Galib lousy stats tends to mean alt pushing a BN agenda crazy posts on externals just like you bit to familiar....As I told that simmer or your alt sweat heart your lack in game experience, you know how I got to 21 in abp ranking in a short time not by buying it or putting buffs to get double bp or even being around during half the free double bp after events since I was on business trips for both, it is by planting cities near actives and punishing there accounts reaping death in abundance its how you advance in the game not festivals, theaters but battle you don't want an active to quit you want him to keep trying to hold back the tide and you break him/her of there will to game. I told you it take weeks to crush RB and thats how long it took.

Don't love the rim sweet heart just started late on this world just playing my game where I began is all, reaping in a million abp and growing enjoying seeing my lads have fun and growing its a game sorry to break it to you nut job that is all it is.

You like posting mail and calling people out lets see them? Not my alliance change up or posts about city acquiring. I've played 3+ months less then you, I vm at least 2 weeks during the end of 2 events and still out rank 95% of your team in abp including yourself. Merges so what of Cake and Ale? Please nut job stop posting on externals I think we all get it everyone but you is awful at this game you alone know how to lead an run an alliance only if everyone did what you tell them it could have been so easy, I feel sorry for your husband if you even really have one a true utter control freak you are lass.

Dougs team (scarlett) left because you informed them what direction they could fight and who they could fight since a vast amount of there open red where personal friends of yours (alts I presume) Since a leader with any salt would allow a large portion of her/his team engage out side alliances at will to keep them fighting, growing, and gaming. Not to inform them only 1 thing to do take inactives in your core no more fighting send resources and favor to WW.

Why after sitting reading me tearing into that liar Galib who quit the game out of fear of me and mine you not typing a single word to defend that idiot. You now freak out because players are leaving BN for my team and droves of your people quitting your alliance because of your failure to drive your team to a WW win, so I figured a freak out was coming its what happens when a simple mind can't come to grips with the truth.....by the way that is me calling you simple had to clarify since you are one it could be lost to you otherwise.

As for Arma posting that comment before I found out it was your boy galib that offered them to be absorbed into RB and win a crown, these where the last days of his play on this server was grasping for any support from me and mine since you or your team where not going to support him.

I wait for those mails about pale informing you about me and the mails and rest put up or shut up cupcake!

DeletedUser53037

the inactive WW player she being Anna Nina who by far is the finest without question truly loveliest lady I have yet to encounter in grepo quit do to the nonsense back stabbing lies and poor leadership in BN....Job of any leader is to motivate back and keep there players growing and happy to game. Vaz failed at that and didnt even recognize she lost 1 of her top people within a decent amount of time... traitor is a bold and out right lie

Observed the WW OP TP and Fam did outstanding job on the run through and support was like clockwork.

Just trying to diminish there accomplishment with nonsense its Vaz s.o.p.

DeletedUser53037

Vazgel you are becoming a laughing stock on this forum. You have a crown for Bllsht dude nobody believes a word you say any more they just laugh at you, how desperate you have become.

If you are going to attack William at least have the decency to make sure your facts are correct because some of the hypocritical garbage you are writing makes you look really stupid.

Facts are:

You criticise William for being on the rim in 36/35 oceans border and yet you have your own players playing sim city in the same areas, in fact looking at the map you have players collecting cities even further North than William so your "This is not for us in BN" bullsht is more lies.

As for your handpicking recruiting a look at the stats show that your last couple of new players include Catking64 and Crispycritter LOL, you recruit a couple of simmers and dare to attack William with his stats, how much more garbage can come out of your mouth?

You really are proving yourself one of the most classless players on the server.

No worries mate appreciate it though, the woman has control issues and is beyond addicted to this game seen it a few times. It happens people lack something in there life and fill it with this game its everything to them only way to escape the reality of there lives.

How I know I was one of them after my last tour poured myself into this game helped at the time team work routine etc. But I Faced the demons and cut her loose for a while came back found you could enjoy it but not let it consume you, I pity the woman and find it rather funny to be honest no matter how twisted I was, I never got as lost in it as she has and is...

It does get taxing though at times why I blocked her months ago and a few of her "followers" nothing more needed to be discussed they game the way they wish to I'll game the way I wish too. Its how everyone should play this game because it is just that a game, if its about spewing rants and non sense best to just block or not even bother reading it why after getting a handful of mails that she was throwing a temper tantrum again on externals I didn't even bother....but bored today jet lag from a 20 hr plane ride so figured why not probably should have just ignored it....never a smart idea to stir crazy people bud only leads to more crazy lol