Competition Dimale Competition HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31385

Bounty #4

55jtzr.png

When you fulfill the requirements, post below or message me with the report screenshots, the report IDs, and your in-game name. You have one month! Good luck!

DeletedUser31385

Bounty #3

2v9rdc8.png
When you fulfill the requirements, post below or message me with the report screenshots, the report IDs, and your in-game name. You have two weeks! Good luck!

DeletedUser31385

Bounty #2

oid340.png
When you fulfill the requirements, post below or message me with the report screenshots, the report IDs, and your in-game name. You have one week! Good luck!

DeletedUser31385

Bounty #1

2ijnebo.png
When you fulfill the requirements, post below or message me with the report screenshots, the report IDs, and your in-game name. You have one week! Good luck!

DeletedUser

Does it matter whether the units are killed of NPC, in defense or offense?

DeletedUser52109

So you want proof of us killing a total of 750 militia? How many reports are allowed?

DeletedUser

So from now? Pretty sure everyone has killed 750 militia

DeletedUser

You talk about how you want the forum to be less cluttered yet there's 1000 competition posts that i have scroll days for like a pilgrimage to get to the ACTUAL posts in the forum?

DeletedUser31385

You talk about how you want the forum to be less cluttered yet there's 1000 competition posts that i have scroll days for like a pilgrimage to get to the ACTUAL posts in the forum?

I merge them together after the comps end. They are this way so people can post their reports more easily.

DeletedUser31385

Congratulations to Chalna for fulfilling the requirements! Rewards will be payed at the end of the competition.

50 Gold

Last edited:

DeletedUser31385

Congratulations to Chalna for fulfilling the requirements! Rewards will be payed at the end of the competition.

100 Gold

Last edited:

DeletedUser2413

Well, I guess it is a shame that my understanding with the english language would have entailed me to believe that this was being offered to players that had completed the bounty opposed to the first player to post about it here.

Would be nice that in this case, for future contests, that all the rules of said competition be stated somewhere. In this case such as that the bounty will only go to the first player who reports about it here to Fig. As it was explained it would seem open to all players who complete the challenge within the allotted time frame.

Maybe in the case where you have left such time windows for the bounty to be posted and have decided that only one player to be awarded a bounty there should have been a draw for all players who had submitted their bounty within the time frame. Rather than just opening it up to those that are here at the time of posting to collect.

DrAdgvc.png

DeletedUser31385

Well, I guess it is a shame that my understanding with the english language would have entailed me to believe that this was being offered to players that had completed the bounty opposed to the first player to post about it here.

Would be nice that in this case, for future contests, that all the rules of said competition be stated somewhere. In this case such as that the bounty will only go to the first player who reports about it here to Fig. As it was explained it would seem open to all players who complete the challenge within the allotted time frame.

Maybe in the case where you have left such time windows for the bounty to be posted and have decided that only one player to be awarded a bounty there should have been a draw for all players who had submitted their bounty within the time frame. Rather than just opening it up to those that are here at the time of posting to collect.

DrAdgvc.png

Wording re-changed. That mistake slipped past editing.

DeletedUser31385

This bounty has 1 week left on it as of December 7th.

DeletedUser31385

This bounty has 3 weeks left on it as of December 7th.

DeletedUser31385

Zabbi has fulfilled the requirements and will be earning the 500 gold prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.