Dimale Revolutions: Rise of the Fuzzy Bunnies!

DeletedUser50833

Shame

Graeme - This one is just for you -

Pact broken - 1/9/16 note all other dates

Case 1:

Your argument : our presence in 45 to fight AoH

Your Leadership: Note the words - "It will continue to frustrate BN"

BUjgYed.png

Case 2:

Your argument: BN went our backs (Show us one proof )
Your leadership: See below

bWBli4j.png

Case 3:

Reason for pact break : Put the blame on BN

Reality
GhRal2q.png

Case 4:
Proxy war : Fuzzy bunnies was just a distraction, it was actually LF/LC's 3rd team to fight of BN
gPnc39Y.png

I just wanted to say we were prepared for this. Shame on your team for planing this against your own pact mates

I honestly hope an answer from you since we no longer consider your diplomat as messenger .
Just a players opinion from LF/LC - should be interesting for the people who read externals

May the best win . Good luck
Let the fighter ranking decide who the real fighters are

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52054

Lol finally BN agrees that they had a spy planted in their Green Enemy :p

and you still want to argue.

DeletedUser50833

Dude - it is not even a spy. The info came out from an ordinary member .
Asking for an invite into BN .

of course we rejected , why would we recruit a guy who passes on alliance info to get a pass..?

we dont even want to argue. Proofs speak for itself.
I am just letting the entire server see .

Anyway ,
It was incredibly funny - how we got the messages of your teams "please fight BN" - underhand deals like right next minute to us.. :p

PS:
I like how you ignored every thing your leaders did and quickly jumped to the last screenshot and point "hey you have a spy in us - this is cheeeating..!! " - oh god :supermad:

I am not even going to reply to you guys from LF/LC .

DeletedUser

As Ajay said, we didn't but... why would it be bad if we did. Every country you can think of spies on its allies, get your head out of your little "honor" world and into the real one.

DeletedUser49069

I'm wishing luck to the bunnies. But I didn't expect HH to be such a despo about alliance ranking. I mean come on, he is inviting people from our Cry of Fear, to join his bunny squad. (FYI CoF players are situated in 46, whereas the bunnies in 55). I wonder if HH is making a MRA of the top players in this new bunny squad, no matter where these players are located. Did some people of KoH got an invitation too? I mean its obvious, KoH are just in the opposite pole of the world in O35, but who cares, they have pretty good ranked players! #respect :)
only invites i sent out where to people in 55... So that was not me...

As for Coming Soon and Flat Line... I joined this world to set up a win for Exit then i was going to leave. He then got banned Perm. This then meant that the 90 people that joined in this world with Exit left or clicked vaca. With that and the holiday season and Breaking News spies everywhere Coming Soon/Flat Line fell fast...

As for Fuzzy Bunnies... We have friends and pacts etc... just like the rest.... But so far the only people that are under handing pacts and friends are BN. Saying no more conquests in oceans then found cities in their OWN pacts cores! Those of you that listen to Vazgel... And or allied with them... WAKE UP!!! This is now the second time shes done this in one world!!!

As to those that left and joined BN... Honor is not found easliy these days.. And you ALL just showed that. You'd rather run and hide than fight. Would rather save your pretty cities than do war in a war game!!! This type of game play shows the type of person you are in real life. For this... I feel sorry for you and you ALL have my pitty. Know... Im not leaving now. And the carnage is just now starting.

I have lost 4 cities now and have 4 more in siege... But for BN to be so GREAT!!!! I bet they didnt post the grand total of 29 CS i sniped yesterday... And i got no help... It was all me... With this...

FUZZY BUNNIES are coming... Take my cities... This is a game... And its why my Morale is always high! I dont quit. See you ALL soon on the battle field!

DeletedUser

could you post those 29 cs you sniped? I would, but sadly they don't exist.

also
Breaking News spies everywhere Coming Soon/Flat Line fell fast...
Blame everything but yourself as per usual.

Third and finally to your comment about us breaking pacts... this is the second time we have been backstabbed not the other way around, this narrative that you and LF/LC have tried to push is beyond ridiculous.

DeletedUser49069

could you post those 29 cs you sniped? I would, but sadly they don't exist.

also Blame everything but yourself as per usual.

Third and finally to your comment about us breaking pacts... this is the second time we have been backstabbed not the other way around, this narrative that you and LF/LC have tried to push is beyond ridiculous.
so Vazgel didn't found a city in 44 next to LF's core?!?!?!

Edited to add the pic
PszIFl1.png

DeletedUser50833

I take so much time - post all the messages and all the underhand deals with proofs and these guys come out and say we backstabbed.. :(

"Wake up pact mates" - Yeah they are wide awake ., they are the ones who forwarded the convo in the first place.. :rolleyes:

Blame everything but yourself as per usual.

Shut up cal .
The man returns after so long cause today he was able to break siege with help of LF/LC.

Dont be rude and chase him away...
How are we supposed to have fun ..

PS:
Head Hunteeer - my big man ,, how have you been..?
long time no see..

These guys have been saying you are quiting the server and you emptied the city yourself yesterday.

And you still managed to snipe 29 CS all by yourself..? :eek:

What a Mannn you are..!!

DeletedUser

so Vazgel didn't found a city in 44 next to LF's core?!?!?!

Edited to add the pic
PszIFl1.png

I founded one too, I'm hurt you didn't include me. These were founded after LF/LC were already taking cities in 045 and founding on our islands, this was just a step to say if you want to play this way, we can too.

DeletedUser44471

bn pact was broken because of cs taking cities in BN half they were told many times.

La fam invited players in ocean 045 .... we didn't say much then they start taking cities in 055 we started telling them to stop.
now you tell me if they are were good allies and look at our cities in their ocean and theirs in ours....you can see who been starting preparation for war along time ago.

when we had a pact with them and they knew we were fighting enemies they start doing things like this.
View attachment 11768View attachment 11769View attachment 11770

never expect nothing good from a mra who has over 4 alliances under its command yet can't handle one alliance. the best fight you gave was to CHARON and their still there

DeletedUser50833

These comments are funny

Me : Check my screenshots and PM from your leaders
you: you have spy

Me: Check my screenshots and PM from your leaders
you: you are backstabbers

you: Pact mates wake up - please fight BN

you: I sniped 29 CS by myself - after clearing my own cities

you: You are noob

you: I am big man

you: you found 2 incredibly huge cities 3 days back - we just took an ocean.. :supermad:

Me: never mind
You : I win :)

DeletedUser

wow, come on peeps, we are only here for the fun of the game,

I certainly am going to enjoy it more than diplomacy, I think I am slightly better at fighting than being in charge or being a diplomat :)

can't be much worse!

Ajay, I can't read them I am old eye sight is poor, but no need to explain, lets just bring it on and kick each others butt!

but tomorrow, I am going out getting drunk cherrio

DeletedUser50833

wow, come on peeps, we are only here for the fun of the game,

I certainly am going to enjoy it more than diplomacy, I think I am slightly better at fighting than being in charge or being a diplomat :)

can't be much worse!

Ajay, I can't read them I am old eye sight is poor, but no need to explain, lets just bring it on and kick each others butt!

but tomorrow, I am going out getting drunk cherrio

No offence intended towards you. Just wanted to nail your leaders way of dealing with diplomacy and showed all the proof (No BS around) .

As for fighting -

Thats the spirit. :)
I am still a beginner and trying to stand on my own feet . Cal is my trainer :D

oh yes weekend drunk :p

DeletedUser49069

No offence intended towards you. Just wanted to nail your leaders way of dealing with diplomacy and showed all the proof (No BS around) .

As for fighting -

Thats the spirit. :)
I am still a beginner and trying to stand on my own feet . Cal is my trainer :D

oh yes weekend drunk :p
sharing posts/pms made in confidence shows your character... Grow up... Noobs everywhere

DeletedUser49069

Z

Wait you planned to play with exit and the were suprised he got banned. Dude gets banned every server although to his credit he managed to get rimmed in Carphi before he got banned so hey at least he didn't get rimmed here. Also nobody is buying the number of snipes you claim to have pulled off unless you have proof. Post the proof or as we all know here now you're nothing but hot air. Do you remember when you'd never lost a city ...... Must be a nice memory to look back on now

Best bit is it's fair to say Vazgel and I don't get on in fact that's probably true of me and half the BN crew but I'm still rooting for them to give you the whopping you clearly need

just come for me... im here... 29 CS... i have nothing left... my cities are empty...

DeletedUser31385

Looks like Breaking News is putting a foot down. -82k is not good for an alliance.

DeletedUser44471

Breaking News are proving more than a match against Fuzzy Bunnies. They ve conquered 16 cities and lost 0.

fuzzy bunnies are coming later...

DeletedUser50833

sharing posts/pms made in confidence shows your character... Grow up... Noobs everywhere

Those are posted in our alliance forum. Out in public - already .

As for Noobs -

Shame to see a noob like me is confused to send where to send suports when so many HH cities are under siege .:p