Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

Storekrog.

Phrourach
Great!

Also don't know if you already know, but the update today duplicate the script, and we now have two diotools.. :)

david1327

Chiliarch
I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by the update problem
an update is necessary to resolve the problem (removed version 4.15.12 and 4.15.13)

dianices

Phrourach
by turning different tools on and off i found quack is responsible for a spam add on most or all of it's feature icons. right now it's the only tool i have turned off for that reason, and that's after updating everything.

david1327

Chiliarch
to be clear
Hello everyone, a new version of DIO-TOOLS-David1327 is available
https://greasyfork.org/scripts/388235-dio-tools-david1327 (version 4.15.14)

I work on the messages to convert them to BB-Code for several days I finally succeeded.
I find this function essential
I’ve tried to fix all the errors if you find any thanks

Annotation 2020-04-14 175048.jpg

Annotation 2020-04-14 174460.jpg
5927fa23041d228ef4d7e9cf371f17a9.png

Another addition to the update
Annotation 2020-04-14 174733.jpg

7f75ede5716811e8942a9a313d392e58.png

+ Optimization and storage
Annotation 2020-04-14 172955.jpg

Last edited:

david1327

Chiliarch
by turning different tools on and off i found quack is responsible for a spam add on most or all of it's feature icons. right now it's the only tool i have turned off for that reason, and that's after updating everything.

Yes you must remove quack I integrate them with dio-tools

DeletedUser4945

First, this is a fantastic, useful utility - thanks for maintaining and improving it!

My problem - I've updated to the current version and have turned off the tools I don't use and deleted the duplicate utility. I'm still having trouble with the drop down city menu constantly freezing up, and have to refresh to get it to work properly which it does for only a short while. Running this with tampermonkey on Firefox on a PC.

DeletedUser55889

I also share @Meltrix 's problem. My drop-down city window often freezes up and i have to refresh the page in order to do anything. Works for a few minutes and starts to freeze up and eventually stops the game working. Same settings, FF and Tamper

DeletedUser54980

I also share @Meltrix 's problem. My drop-down city window often freezes up and i have to refresh the page in order to do anything. Works for a few minutes and starts to freeze up and eventually stops the game working. Same settings, FF and Tamper
Turn your bot off and the script will work as intended

DeletedUser4945

I turned off town icons to the town list and it's still laggy but more functional.

DeletedUser4945

Using Chrome now ... very laggy, but no other issues so far.

Storekrog.

Phrourach
Hey again!
Is it possible to make that when your friend sends you the spy rapport, you can add it to sim as well?
Could be a great feature so you could see the unit strength :)

Last edited: