Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

david1327

Chiliarch
Good morning all

I have the Firefox and your script doesn't work.
Download Tampermonkey for Firefox
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/tampermonkey/?src=search

Never mind - still doesn't work right.
have you found a change since yesterday's update?

You can find the following in yesterday's update

World adaptation "Olympus" (feel free to test it in the beta world)
(UK image + BBcode message + "Olympus" toolbar)

Annotation 2020-05-24 205248.jpg

/!\temporary deactivation of "List of cities in BB-Code" "maintenance in court"

do not hesitate to tell me if the bug on the city list is resolved thank you

Shuri2060

Strategos
Bug:

In the island MM button, 'Ghost Town' is included as a recipient.

Also, when GRC is active, the hrs inactive are preppended to all player names.

Eg. If I am 2 hrs no grow/no ABP, my name would be

2Shuri2060

in the recipients

^ Still an issue.

Also, the City View in window option has a problem - the island view cannot be dragged around while the City View window is active (even if minimized).

redclerk

Phrourach
I added GRCTools yesterday
I have the pink octopus but no green smilies :-(
HELP
I miss them
thank u

Storekrog.

Phrourach
Hello again,

I cool feature about the new farming "select all" could be if DIO automatic change city if the city is full of resources or if it take the city with least resources? :)

Krog

DeletedUser50814

Is anyone having trouble getting dio-tools to work? Since the most recent update it is failing.

Shuri2060

Strategos
The island MM button is gone.

Also, the 'new BBcode message' feature pops up on every log in (and I thought that was already there from a previous update?)

david1327

Chiliarch
The dio icon only appears once it's correct

And for the button for messages on the island you have to activate it first in the settings

DeletedUser27063

Mobile App enables us the see the number of Attacks and Supports on live sieges reports in Conquest Worlds.
Is it possible for Dio tools to display the same on Browser version.? @david1327

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuri2060

Strategos

1. I suggest to make the new buttons for player/ally bbcodes directly copy to clipboard instead of just display bbtext (it's still a number of clicks/key presses to do that).

Alternatively, have a copy to clipboard button like Grepodata Indexer (with a small clipboard icon) after you click, next to the textbox.

HvWhKXN.png

I would also suggest to move them to the right of the existing town bbcode button, and in fact change the existing town bbcode button to do the same as above (but the town bbcode button should still display the town id, because sometimes you might just want to know that).

nOzoUmF.png

2. Please can you add the city group to the city popup (also would recommend a feature to disable DIO popup in settings). The original grepolis city popup does this. (and probably would be a good idea to hide the original popup when the DIO one is displaying)

Last edited:

david1327

Chiliarch
Interesting thank you for your comment for the moment everything is not possible I will do my best the copy button is possible