Script DIO-Tools

DeletedUser36697

I had the same thing firefox updated and Grease monkey didn't work anymore. I went to Tamper-monkey and re-installed, got most things back, but a few apps wont reload.
Still I have attack alarm, grctools and dios........ so all is good............;{)

DeletedUser55282

firefox doesnt support legacy extensions anymore so unless tampermonkey/violentmonkey is updated for ff57 you are stuck

but tampermonkey should be updated pretty quickly
wait i can use tampermonkey in firefox?

DeletedUser55282

So the new update and dio tools appears to be broken... lol i cant move the unit "window" from on top of the links for messages, alliance, ranking, etc. and advice?

DeletedUser21784

when I logged in this morning, I had this new christmas thingy on the down left corner of my screen:

TIydNfo.png

I don't want it, it is just a link to a smilies page in internet and not useful for the game. How do I get rid of it?

dianices

Phrourach
aside from the grinch-iness of it (lulz), you can go into settings for it and see if there's an option to do without it, or, check with the apps' author. i had to redo DIO through a new author with TM, and most of it works now, with the exception of some troop comparison stuff.
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser55322

The proggram seems not to work , it appears in the left screen where is the menu , fix it please , or tell me if i could do something to tranfer it to the right again! Thanks you

dianices

Phrourach
if you install the new one through tampermonkey ...his name is adam i think (diony made the older one), it works, just not the troop count stuff. in the end its the firefox update to everything that fubar'd the app. for it to possibly work backwards for people who can't go past ff 52, you'd have to completely recode it.

DeletedUser55322

Thank you for your reply . I cant find this script , can you send me the download link or something else to help me find it ?

dianices

Phrourach
a lot of browsers and operating systems are being left behind. i still have xp and ff 52.5.

since the updates to browsers, look forward to other things not working if you're not running win 10, like skype and teamspeak, there's a reason you don't see friends there anymore, they're all on the newer versions, so you're pretty much dead in the water, just like me.

too bad a lot of us can't afford the win 10 upgrade. its not nearly as easy as people think if you don't have and can't get the cash.

DeletedUser39753

Being left behind isnt the problem, I am on latest versions. It worked on firefox until the last update, or it did after I edited the script as shown on here.

Greasemonkey stopped working with all my grep scripts so had to change to tampermonkey but now is gone again after another update

DeletedUser31143

I can't get Dio-tools to work on Windows Edge/Tampermonkey.

I had Dio-tools working before the last big update on the .us server. Here, on the .en server, I can't even see Dio-tools working.

Suggestions? I've uninstalled/reinstalled a couple of times now.

DeletedUser55416

The proggram seems not to work , it appears in the left screen where is the menu , fix it please , or tell me if i could do something to tranfer it to the right again! Thanks you
Guys, please do this.
Open the dio tools configurations and then go to "layout". Now, just uncheck the spells box and dio tools will work again.
The problem it's in the new spells box from grepolis VS the spell box from Dio.