Script DIO-Tools

david1327

Chiliarch
Can you update to the latest version
if that does not solve:
Disable option "Units overview" and refresh the page.
What is your internet browser?
FR: Pouvez-vous mettre à jour
si cela ne résout pas:
Désactiver "Vue d'ensemble des unités" et actualiser la page.
Quel est votre navigateurs internet?

New major update available
smiley-emoticons-i-lovo-grepolis.gif

https://greasyfork.org/fr/scripts/388235-dio-tools-david1327
  • Modification and repair of the attack window + keyboard shortcuts thanks to knonn (in the process of creation)
  • Removed the deviation on the left + Attack window repair + Popup favor
  • Add = Grepolis Guides =
  • Smiley Forum Repair
    smiley-emoticons-grepolis.gif
FR: Nouvelle mise en jour disponible
  • Ajustement et réparation de la fenêtre d'attaque + raccourcis clavier merci a knonn (en cour de création)
  • Suppression de l'écart sur la gauche + réparation de la fenêtre d'attaque + Popup de faveur
  • Rajout = Guides Grepolis =
  • Réparation Smiley forum

Last edited:

curadh

Phrourach
I think the user will find that he has both the original Diony and the David1327 versions enabled. Just disable/remove the Diony version in the script manager and it should be correct

D.Dall

Phrourach
Can you update to the latest version
if that does not solve:
Disable option "Units overview" and refresh the page.
What is your internet browser?

New major update available
smiley-emoticons-i-lovo-grepolis.gif

• Modification and repair of the attack window + keyboard shortcuts thanks to knonn (in the process of creation)
  • Removed the deviation on the left + Attack window repair + Popup favor
  • Add = Grepolis Guides =
  • Smiley Forum Repair
    smiley-emoticons-grepolis.gif
I have tried what you have suggested here, I have the latest update, and yes if I remove unit overview then I can see the entire menu in the page, but then missing the unit overview that I use most and I use Google Chrome.

david1327

Chiliarch
I have tried what you have suggested here, I have the latest update, and yes if I remove unit overview then I can see the entire menu in the page, but then missing the unit overview that I use most and I use Google Chrome.
have you tested the solution of curadh?
4c19e52045f889e1c36dd639aafa37b6.png
THEN
346cc95540fac092420921269025b95a.png

I think the user will find that he has both the original Diony and the David1327 versions enabled. Just disable/remove the Diony version in the script manager and it should be correct
Can you remove all Script DIO-Tools and reinstall them
4c19e52045f889e1c36dd639aafa37b6.png
THEN
136ef4b159e551a74d6cfc76ad38b6b4.png
THEN
1f9b27660bc897a124bcae96c37786e5.png
c8fee6c673886d2a7a4dceea4645dbc8.png

DeletedUser54759

First of all - THANK YOU for getting the job done and resurrecting this great piece of code

but...

PLEASE... I get the point of your added 'keyboard shortcuts' and french ppl on WIN/Linux probably love them... but it is driving me (and probably other OSX users) furious because of the different keyboard layout and keyCodes... on OSX you use for majority of shortcuts CMD key instead of CTRL... so your piece of code is useless for OSX users...

Just imagine pressing CMD+C ("ctrl+c") and the barracks popping up your screen instantly :mad::eek:

Please add an ON/OFF option to the settings for that or provide a guide for turning it off (I'm a webDev and managed to comment it out in no time but a lot of players are not that fortunate)

As I said - I get your intention but it's useless for OSX ppl

To provide more tech details - you need to find a workaround or some GIST for cmd/ctrl handling - you can NOT rely on keyCodes as the layouts may differ across platforms. For OSX the CMD has the keyCode 91 which is on other platforms the 'left window key' (the ctrl is the same as on other platforms - 17). As an alternative solution you can add to the condition the MouseEvent.metaKey but as the MSDN states

Note: On Macintosh keyboards, this key is the command key (⌘). On Windows keyboards, this key is the Windows key (⊞).​

so I would consider this as a hot-fix and not a permanent solution... but to sum it up - the keyboard handling across all platforms and devices is tricky and you should always provide the users the ability to adjust keyboard related features.

And also these shortkeys should be localised because in english worlds C makes no sense for Barracks, G makes no sense for Hide, P makes no sense for Docks etc... And I'm not even speaking about other European Languages...

Thanks once again, great job! :)

Last edited by a moderator: