• Opening context menu by clicking on the icon
Preview:

gld32srv.png
Feedback is welcome
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser

New Version (2.14)

Changelog:

• Changing of the improved troops movement display in the attack/support window:
    • The arrival of the improved troops movement is now also displayed next to the duration
    • Arrangement was changed due to the clarity
Preview:

hwzqsfl5.png

DeletedUser47862

When I enable Activity Boxes the one for troop movement goes over the middle, where your city name is, it covers most of your city list as well, especially if you have a lot of troop movement.
The trade one doesnt stay where it is supposed to either.

Otherwise great tool

DeletedUser

You can move these boxes with the mouse cursor to a different position. (the new position will be saved)
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser30490

Dio can you reduce the size of the village name area please.Cause with those icons you cannot see the wood count once it passed 10K

Y6c2Aae.png

DeletedUser

Hmm I think I will move the ressource bar a little bit to the right side. :)

DeletedUser30490

yeah whatever so i can see my resource counts:p

you got any plans for new features?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you got any plans for new features?

Yes I have, but i won't tell, because I don't know if it's realizable yet. :p

Currently I'm working a bit on improvements and bug fixes to make the script more stable. It will also soon be more independent of Grepolis changes, which may prevent the execution of the whole script.

DeletedUser

It's not working for me

I downloaded the add-on for chrome, and then I clicked on the download link you have in this thread, and i clicked "install", but i dont know what the hell to do next?!

DeletedUser

Hmm, the script should work then... nothing has changed in the game?

Did you have restarted chrome after installing Tampermonkey?

DeletedUser

Hmm, the script should work then... nothing has changed in the game?

Did you have restarted chrome after installing Tampermonkey?

I just realised that it works when you enter the grepolis website, sorry, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. It's working fine! x

DeletedUser

Question-In the World Wonder tool, lower left, there is a percentage and two bars. What are these and how are they calculated?

For example, it says my WW share is 1.97 %. How is that calculated?

For each wonder, there is a percentage bar and numbers. Each goes up as I send resources, but exactly what are they?

For example right now it says "77%Stage: 276,024 / 357,000" and "2%Total: 276,024 / 12,825,000." What do those mean?

Thanks.

DeletedUser

This is your percentage of the (minimum) amount you should send. Small players can not send as much as larger players. The percentage is your ratio of points to your alliance. (player points / alliance points * 100) So you have ~2% of the alliance points and you should send 2% of the world wonder amount (= 12,825,000 resources).
It's more or less a guideline and a control for yourself. Since some players send less, you should fill more :)

The first bar is for the current stage and the second bar is for the total amount (=all stages).

curadh

Phrourach
Lots of things in this have stopped working today .... no city icons, % of free pop and most importantly the trade options :(

DeletedUser29066

Probably due to todays Grepo Update to V 2.76. He is most likely working on compatibility issues.

DeletedUser

Hassan is right, its because of the grepolis update. I've created a hotfix to version 2.26. It should solve the problem with the town icons and the available units.