Script DIO-Tools

Zarun-

Strategos
Someone told me this remembered what time you had on farms (for example doing 10 min demands) but it doesn't seem to do that for me. It always resets back to 5 minutes.

Is this actually a feature?

Edit: Nevermind saw previous page. Looking forward to the update then.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Someone told me this remembered what time you had on farms (for example doing 10 min demands) but it doesn't seem to do that for me. It always resets back to 5 minutes.

Is this actually a feature?
I think it's a feature of Quacks Toolset.

DeletedUser

HI

not sure whether it is me or not

using Firefox 34. When I click download, it just opens another tab with all the code showing. I use a no script starter, but disabled it for the download page

any advice?

cheers

DeletedUser

Hello! Very nice work!
it is possible to improve the Biremes counter? I would like to have a choice between Bireme, Trireme and Light Ship.

DeletedUser

You can choose the unit type in the next version. The bireme counter and the available unit feature will be merged into one feature with version 3.0.

@Bonadea: Did you have installed Greasemonkey?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39663

DIO TOOLS Possible bug

So i downloaded DIO three days ago been working fine. However today after a spy report i tried to simulate and you know the unit strength was showing as NAN thats the blunt sharp distance

i restarted the simulatior from top right of the game it showed as usual but on another spy report showed NAN again so i dont know anymore a fix would be nice lol caus am already attached to the simulation stuff

Thanks and Nice work

DeletedUser

This error occurs after every spy report or only after some spy reports? Maybe there is a problem with heroes containing in the spy reports... a screenshot would be helpful.

DeletedUser30490

not sure if he is talking about this,but this happens to me all the time
it sucks:/
b62ab054fa4c82469a5094a60d68b5d9.png

DeletedUser35069

I've had that on sim but it stopped a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't sure it was related to Dio but I never stopped other addon to see which one was creating it as it wasn't a consistent problem.

DeletedUser

Me too, had to turn it off, which is annoying because those extra bits are very useful

DeletedUser30490

i normally refresh and if that doesnt work turn off the sim feature and turn it back on

DeletedUser21784

yes, happens to me very often, F5 (window refresh) helps for a while

Zarun-

Strategos
I finally gave in and installed this because I wanted the farm timers to default to my preferred choice.

But I disabled every single feature before using anything and it doesn't seem to be working.

Which feature do I need to enable to get this, if you please?