Script DIO-Tools

DeletedUser

I finally gave in and installed this because I wanted the farm timers to default to my preferred choice.

But I disabled every single feature before using anything and it doesn't seem to be working.

Which feature do I need to enable to get this, if you please?
It's a feature of Quacks Toolset like I wrote on page9 and I wrote you via pm, that I don't plan to add it, because it's from Quack! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarun-

Strategos
Hahahaha. Am so sorry man, had a bit too much whiskey last night lol.

I talked with quacks and he will add ideas to improve his toolset - like auto-open on Loot option. ^_^

Yours is very nice too, good job on it. Was cool to see what it adds to the game.

DeletedUser

I have some problem with the app. Scrolling in and out of the city works just once when I load the game. After that, it doesn't work.

DeletedUser

Cool. Thanks

DeletedUser

Why cant the city icons be pics of units. This way we can build our nukes and know where they are easier

DeletedUser

Because the unit pics are to large and it wouldn't look very nice in the town list. ;)

You can also choose the icons manually.

DeletedUser

Because the unit pics are to large and it wouldn't look very nice in the town list. ;)

You can also choose the icons manually.

I understand. I just think a way to tell the difference between a hop nuke and horse nuke would be nice on the overview map and on town list.

DeletedUser

Like I said. You can choose the blunt weapon and the sharp weapon icon manually. So you can differentiate between those nukes? :)

DeletedUser

Hey Diony,

I am already working on getting this list updated and will make an official reply on the other thread shortly.

Crim

DeletedUser

I am not able to download...keeps giving me really long pages of script. I have followed all instructions but when I hit download...I get the pages of script

DeletedUser

I am not able to download...keeps giving me really long pages of script. I have followed all instructions but when I hit download...I get the pages of script
And there is no install button? A screenshot would be helpful, otherwise I can't help you.

DeletedUser50157

The script is bugued sending resources to wonders or other cities with the last update from Grepolis...

DeletedUser

sorry for my englisch:) (i come from the netherlands en i hope you understand me)

i use dio tools for a while and i was away for one month,
but i am back again and want to use the percentage trade again,that is very easy for me...

but nothing happens?..also i cant figure out a easy way to trade recourses now.
i dont like the new options and want it back how it was a month ago:)

percentage trade is not working anymore for me..
Naamloos.jpg

i have version 2.30

DeletedUser

hmm... but it should work with Version 2.30 :S

lol ..i dont know how you did it..but suddely it works again :)
the last 2 days it didnt.

i tried the first 2 options (were you can choose an army and percentage) but that is nothing for me,it takes to much time and i dont
understand that option i think :)
so i am glad that the percentage trade works now over here !

keep up the good work..life is easier with dio tools :)