Script DIO-Tools

DeletedUser

lol ..i dont know how you did it..but suddely it works again :)
the last 2 days it didnt.
Maybe it worked after restarting the browser? :)

i tried the first 2 options (were you can choose an army and percentage) but that is nothing for me,it takes to much time and i dont
understand that option i think :)
Actually it saves a lot of time. But I think I need to write a tutorial or something for it. :S

DeletedUser

it is not that i completely dont understand it,

i can see that if i choose fireships that i send more wood and silver,but if i send it once the next time i need more stone or something,
so i must change it,
then when i had choosen 20%..the next town cant send that..so i mist change it to 10% or something,also it doesnt stop if
you have enough wood en not enough silver..he still send wood ?

so i was playing with that options for 20 minutes and went crazy :)
the percentage trade is much better for me...you dont have to think and you fill your town in a few seconds

But i like the script very much.

what i use most :
smileys
percentage trade
town icons (very useful)
mousewheel view
dispaly improved troop speed (very helpful for fast decision)

so keep up the good work,you make a lot of people ver happy

DeletedUser

The recruiting trade is for filling the recruiting slots in short time periods with exact resource amounts and you can easily spare recruiting boosts with this technique.

For example:
You want to recruite a whole fireship city. Set the percentage to a prefered size (if your warehouses are empty, choose a smaller percentage). If it is 25% (1/4 of 100%) you have to send 4 x 7 resource packages to fill the slots perfectly. Then go to the target city, wait for the packages and activate your recruiting boosts. After each 4 packages you can fill a recruiting slot with the maximum. (I recommend to set up an alarm clock, if you don't want to waste your resources)

This is the most efficient way to recruite your troops. Don't combine packages with different percentages together, it will not fit... ;)

If you choose 17% (actually it is 16,666% ~ 1/6 of 100%) you have to send 6 x 7 packages. I prefer percentages of 20% or 25% if the warehouses are full.

Also there is a calculation of a small warehouse buffer of 1000 resource units to compensate the produced resources in the traveling time. But this is less important.

Of course this technique is only for players with many towns. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

very nice tool, but does anyone know what the reset button do under the attack window when attempting a attack?

I clicked on it multiple time but doesn't seem to do anything.

DeletedUser50157

The script with the new update in all servers, is out of date, button to send resources between towns is missing... :(

DeletedUser43952

starting from this morning we can listen Dio (Ronnie James) and we can click for sending resources like always, in old fashion Grepo style.

Conclusion: If it ain't broke, don't fix it

DeletedUser

Using Google Chrome, all buttons missing, smilies gone in both forum and mail windows...

DeletedUser21784

yup latest Grepo update broke most of DIO functions. Thank you very much Innogames. Messing it all up, as usual. :(

Whitewiz1

Chiliarch
My green smilies no longer appear. They show up for an instant, then they are gone. I still have the yellow ones, but I want the green ones too. What can be done? I just updated to version 2.35 and they are back. Thanks Diony!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think it has something to do with the browser, it disappeared from mine too but when I updated Chrome it returned, maybe that would help?

DeletedUser33548

Had to uninstall because of the light green font in farming overview was affecting my sight

DeletedUser21774

The activity box that shows how long since a player has been active in days/hours has just disappeared. GRCR tool or Grepo?

DeletedUser

Please Diony, Don't show town icons and icons in town list, please fix it, thanks. I use chrome and dio-tools v2.36

DeletedUser42857

request..

when the "new" unit graphics come out, how hard would it to replace them with the "old" graphics :D

DeletedUser

request..

when the "new" unit graphics come out, how hard would it to replace them with the "old" graphics :D
haha, i already made this feature, because i really don't like the new graphics. but i think, i will wait 1-2 weeks before i play it in, because i don't want to damp the storm of protest against those graphics...

Please Diony, Don't show town icons and icons in town list, please fix it, thanks. I use chrome and dio-tools v2.36
maybe i can fix it today

DeletedUser50935

Hi, I have a question, can you use DIO in tandem with Report Converter as I am currently using report converter and don't want to get rid of it (due to the inactivity time and search for ghost town functions) however I could do with some more tools... So I was thinking of using the scripts in tandem... Will this work? (I am using Firefox on Windows 7)