Script DIO-Tools

DeletedUser28974

nvm, got it to work
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

DeletedUser

New version (1.01)

Please note that the download link has changed again. Sry for that!
smiley_emoticons_verlegen.gif

Changes:

• The script was sometimes not loading correctly. This should be fixed now ...
  • DIO tools is now also running in Safari (with Ninjakit), but I recommend to rather use other browsers because the memory management of the script is not optimal in Safari . If you delete "cookies and other site data", unfortunately all DIO-Tools data will also be deleted in Safari.
  • City window updates itself with the city changing again
  • City Icons are also on the strategic map now
  • Context menu opens when you click the city icons on the strategic map
  • Improvements in the code (better performance)
  • Spell box: Fixed 2 errors
  • Modified arrangement of the spell box
  • Fixed display bug of the "Next" button at the WW's
  • Added polish translation of anpu
Preview:

sm59cago.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right now, if I have it enabled, it just freezes up the loading screen. Any suggestions?

DeletedUser

Hello Hathor,

Please update it manually from this thread (first page). The latest version is 1.04. The wiki link is not working anylonger, because userscripts.org is broken.

DeletedUser

been using DIO-TOOLS for awhile...love 'em. Today (14 July) they stopped working; no error at all...just wouldn't load. I removed and reinstalled the latest version 1.04, and now I cannot get the script to work at all. It freezes the startup screen. Firefox 30.0 on Win8.

DeletedUser

I have the same problem, but I happened a few days ago. The game wont even load with DIO installed. Hope it gets resolved soon as I find it really usefull! :)

DeletedUser

DIO-Tools is not working with the new Greasemonkey version (2.0). There are unfortunately serious incompatibilities, but i'm working on it.

DeletedUser

Until you will fix the compatibility with Greasemonkey, here is my advice about what to do in mozilla, to get it work.

1. Uninstall (remove) all userscripts, including Greasemonkey.
2. Restart browser.
3. Install version 1.15 of Greasemonkey https://addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/versions/?page=1#version-1.15
4. After restarting browser, go to Tools/Add-ons, then click on Settings icon (near the search bar in the top-right corner), and uncheck "Update Add-ons automatically". This prevents Greasemonkey to update itself to version 2.0.
5. Restart Browser, install Dio Tools, and then restart mozilla again. Now, it should work!

This worked for me! Great job Diony, I love this tool, is part of the game for me: )

Good luck!

DeletedUser

New Version (2.0)

Changelog:

• The script was adapted to the new Greasemonkey version (2.0). So it should be working again for all firefox users...
  • Saving of the settings should work for everybody in firefox again.
  • Simulator adaptation because of additional modifier effects (previously only beta) + reduced hero box (space reasons)
  • Saved biremes values ​​of lost cities were not deleted. This led to "phantom biremes" of lost cities in the biremes counter.
  • Back to the old smiley box display (not a big difference), since the other display in older browsers does not work
  • Smiley selection was not displayed in all Grepolis forums.
  • The chat should work again for all. The reason was a faulty stylesheet link
  • Players with special characters in the nickname can also log in to the chat now. (most special characters will be replaced, otherwise you can choose a nickname)
Preview:

qwakqhvf.png

greets, DIO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love this tool and would love to use it but I feel the need to disable it all the time because it feels like it's too heavy to use. I get ridiculous amounts of slowness when opening windows and using it generally. Any idea what may cause this? It doesn't feel smooth and quick to use. I'm not trying to fault your hard work in making this, I'd just like to know if there may be a cause behind it.

DeletedUser

I love this tool and would love to use it but I feel the need to disable it all the time because it feels like it's too heavy to use. I get ridiculous amounts of slowness when opening windows and using it generally. Any idea what may cause this? It doesn't feel smooth and quick to use. I'm not trying to fault your hard work in making this, I'd just like to know if there may be a cause behind it.

I guess that's a no?

DeletedUser

Hi Mikey,
Sorry, I forgot to answer you. When exactly is it so slow for you? In my case there are no long loading times.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Did you run the latest version? Old versions can now be faulty and could therefore cause into long loading times.

Do you use other scripts? Then try to change the execution order, otherwise it could be that following script will be blocked by other scripts.

Have you tested it with other browsers?

Do you use addons like NoScript? (but i don't know if it effects userscripts)

greets, DIO