Script DIO-Tools

DeletedUser

Diony, I just got your tool today and it's fantastic. You deserve a lot of credit :) but when I click "add to simulator" after a spy, in the agora (the section which shows you the defensive points in the middle left of the window), the defense points all come out at NaN even though there is nothing to say that there should be a NaN. When I restart my browser it fixes itself. Chrome, windows 10 :)

DeletedUser51592

BUG- the 30% fast movement time shows 1 hour less than what it should have beenCapture.PNG

See in the attached image , it shows 1 hour 30 minutes less at arrival time , while travel time says it should only be 30 minutes less than original time

DeletedUser23197

The pictures of the gods is missing from the pop up box that shows up when you mouse over the picture of the god. I used to have them then it disappeared some time ago. I am using Chrome and Windows 10. Is there a setting that I need to enable? Can't get a screen shot because the box only show up when I mouse over god.

DeletedUser23197

The upgrade to 3.4.12 fixed my problem.
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

DeletedUser13240

Hmm...
Every time I tries to use yer tool, lag, an' troop count - movement - trade, them 3 put pop ups stay on me screen an' won't be goin' away.
Love yer tool, however, right now it be unusable.

DeletedUser

This one feature is currently not working, you can deactivate it in the settings. To say that the whole script is unuseable is very exaggerated...
smiley_emoticons_verlegen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44125

The circle to the top left of the screen that shows your available units has a glitch that shows the wrong pictures for most of the units on the second row.

Petrilo

Phrourach
The best extension for Grepolis. Thank you for your work!

I have found a conflict after the new (Grepolis) update on Chrome. The new 'Highlight option' is missing on a browser with DIO-Tools activated. After deactivating the tools and refreshing the highlight option is there.

- I have tried turning off the 'Taskbar' option in DIO but to no avail.
- Turning off everything did not help as well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes, DIO-Tools is removing the senseless and annoying highlight window. It's a feature not a bug.
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

Petrilo

Phrourach
Yes, the window itself is very annoying but the option it gives can have it's purpose. Sometimes I just want to quickly highlight the player and see the position of his cities without going to external maps. It can reduce the overall need for external maps.

If you can make the window minimize like the daily bonus instead of removing the option completely that would be swell.

DeletedUser21774

The simulator screen does not show 'Simulate' or 'Add Surviving Troops' button unless I hit the tab key often enough to force the window to scroll down.

This is fairly recent. When I unclick the DIO tools Simulator layout the window appear correctly.