Script DIO-Tools

DeletedUser

You should update DIO-Tools manually. You have an old version of DIO-Tools. Grepolis has reduced the window height of the simulator.

DeletedUser

Hey awesome script, i have an idea or rather an improvement...

It's regarding the trade ratio part. i was wondering if it was possible to maybe send the ratio constantly (if that makes sense)
So if you are sending resources to a Light ship city, i noticed sometimes it would send even (ish) amounts of resources (nullifying the point in the ratio thing). Also to keep sending the same ratio of resources even when the warehouse shows it'll go red.

Does that make sense? if not let me know and ill explain more.

cheers.

DeletedUser52116

i restarted my browser by mistake and now i cant download it anymore for some reasons ...

Attachments

• ygjhgjk.png
    ygjhgjk.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser

It's an old address... you should use the download link on the first page...

DeletedUser

New Version (3.13)

Changes:
  • The feature "Available units" has been extended to a unit overview
    • It's now possible to switch between total units, available units and units outside
    • Selected unit is visible again in the bullseye on the left side
  • Smileys can be set in the new general forum
Preview:

8wgztbpe.png
3856938p.png

lg, DIO

Hey awesome script, i have an idea or rather an improvement...

It's regarding the trade ratio part. i was wondering if it was possible to maybe send the ratio constantly (if that makes sense)
So if you are sending resources to a Light ship city, i noticed sometimes it would send even (ish) amounts of resources (nullifying the point in the ratio thing). Also to keep sending the same ratio of resources even when the warehouse shows it'll go red.

Does that make sense? if not let me know and ill explain more.

cheers.
Yes it's supposed to be like that. It's for effictive recruiting of huge amounts of units of the same type. Of course you have to recruite before the warehouse is filled

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it was more aimed for say, i am sending LS resources from 30-50 cities the ratio is never right, it sends roughly the same amount of resources, with a little difference. ill show you what i mean tomorrow.

DeletedUser50742

Reinstalled the script, now missing the hotkey function :/ what to do? Ver 3.16.

DeletedUser54436

I have a weird problem, the unit overview is stuck/doesn't work for 1 world, except for all other worlds it works fine. It is currently stuck on Manticore icon, showing a "zero" (while i certainly have Manticores). I don't know if it is a bug caused by an earlier version. Is there a way to reset the data from a certain world? Or if there is an other way to fix it.

cc693dbf4ca84b35beaf68a5134ab0d9.png

72e571d56b1941d79109c958e4305d1f.png

I play on the NL servers World 42 (the world that is bugged)

Sopfos

DeletedUser

I think you have chosen the outside option in the units overview window and there are no manticores outside of your cities?

3856938p.png

DeletedUser54436

No, i mean that screen won't even pop up for me when i click it. So i can't even change it. On every other world i can click on unit overview, and a window will pop up. Except for World 42.

World 44 works fine:
7b285428a8844abaa012c3555b50316d.png

This screen just won't show up on World 42 that is my problem right now. Any idea how to fix it? I tried reinstalling. Reloading page doesn't work. So far nothing, that's why i want to ask a Dio Tools official.

DeletedUser

I can't reproduce it and I don't have much time in the moment. De- and reinstalling of Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey could work if it's a problem with the data. Reinstalling DIO-Tools will not work, because the saved data is still there.

DeletedUser54436

Thank you, it seemed to be a problem with the data as expected. Reinstalling worked for me. Oddly it didn't work the first time, but rather had to do it twice.

However the problem is fixed. If i encounter another problem i will ask you again :)

Sopfos

DeletedUser17591

I have an odd little bug - recently, our alliance merged into another one and disbanded, destroying our WW's. On the large strategic map, it continues to display an Icon for the wonder. The error only seems to show up in the Chrome Browser. IE, Firefox, and Edge do not show the WW Icons in question. When I disable Quack Tools and GRCR Tools, and run only DIO tools, the Icons still show, but when I also disable Tampermonkey, the Icons disappear (naturally). Disabling all extensions except Tampermonkey and DIO Tools displays the Icons.

This is not a big deal, just a display glitch.
I am using DIO tools v 2.129, with Quack Tools v 2.58.00, GRCR Tools v 3.5.6, and Tampermonkey 4.2.7.
Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m, Internet Explorer Version 11.0.9600.17914, Firefox v 47.0.1, Edge v 38.14393.0.0(Edge HTML 14.14393)

DeletedUser21784

Hi Dio, the recipe link in the event window (current Demeter event) still points at the fall event 2016
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Will there be a recipe list for the current Demeter event? I'm really missing it.... I know grcrt have a recipe list, but not the very useful function "recipe search" you always had in your recipe book.