Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

meng26

Phrourach
The number of "free"troops per day has been drastically cut and quite a bit of gold will need to be used just to buy units if one wants to try for Box 40.
It also means I can stop playing now haha.

LongbowMan

Lochagos
starts tommorow I think
Yes the way its going tomorrow will be the day they have to drink some coffee-eat lunch then they start fixing, they can't fix simple script. Imagine getting payed for doing this development. 15yr old indian can do better job

Zyphon

Hoplite
smiley-emoticons-weihnachtsmann-junge.gif

GregorianMaster

Chiliarch
Starting Wednesday, December 7th at 10:00 server time

But it didn't did it ?

Too busy now eating hot chestnuts, stollen and drinking gluhwein I guess

0ZZZ

Phrourach
No yellow BP tokens... again.
The little game icon in the corner is highly inaccurate. It does not show the laughing fat mans middle finger prominently displayed.

No problem I painted one on my wallet for yah.
Time to encourage my entire crew to withhold their gold too.

"It listens to the community or it gets the hose."

Last edited:

isambardkb

Hekatontarch
Why does inno even bother with a new event ? We would all be much happier to see the Wheel Of Battle event like last year rather than this rehashed pandoras box event ( which was always the least popular).

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So the event did break then it was removed to fix the issue and once our developers did resolve the issue causing the crash the event was relaunched though if you notice any issues please send in a ticket.

Kahl

Peltast
This event sucks... it takes too many time to understand which unit we have to send for each mission.

I come to play grepolis, not to be forced to learn a new uninteresting game with its own rules and its own gameplay...

It's the unanimous opinion in my alliance. Will probably skip it and won't have Christmas gift but it's really too much complicated !! :(