Diplomats

• Thread starter brian the ocean king
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lol, you have to set them as a diplomat in your allaince function. but you cannot set the diplomat to an allaince he a general diplomat.

Hope it helps.

DeletedUser

where can we set diplomats with other Alliance ?

If you are talking about setting up NAPs and/or alliances with other alliances/tribes then the feature isn't available yet.

And it's called 'diplomacy'. A Diplomat is the person arranging the diplomacy.

DeletedUser

thanks that helps a lot also if any one knows how to move the tab to open a topic in the forums of your tribe could you tell me

DeletedUser

so any ideas when the diplomacy will start couse i have benn diplomating with some tribes-aliances but there is no way to set it yet...I whant our members to visali see that we are alianced so there will be no unecesary confltcs between friendly aliances... hope its coming soon

cheers , predo50

DeletedUser

Predo50,

I am sure that is a concern of yours, but I looked at your island and it is made up of nearly all of your own alliance.

I would be more concerned with your mates attacking each other more than attacking someone you have an agreement with...

darkdragonfinal.jpg

DeletedUser

True, but most of tham alredy have experience from TW and they know inside the "tribe" we do not attack each other we help each other.So there are steell some people on island who didnt agree to join so those can be attacked.But there is some whit who we have a pact but its not kinda visible i mass emailed tham but steel.

cheers

P50