Dire Wolves V Honour and Power

DeletedUser

Btw is Legion of Gaul really at war with Dire Wolves?
we're engaged in a policing action against them. I wouldn't call it war. They only feed on carrion.
They've contacted every alliance in a 50 ocean radius to try get help against us. They're working with SN.

DeletedUser

In the next week the Grepo world will witness the beginning of Honour and Powers Death Throes and see them slide further down the rankings.
Once at the pinnacle they chose to target Dire Wolves and so they will meet their end.

DeletedUser

There have been complications, I feel as if HaP will be able to recover and start pushing back.

DeletedUser

They tried a major pushback last weekend. Now they need to recover from that.

We all love the BP we get.

DeletedUser

Been a while since I nipped in last :)

HaP has really dropped in recent months which is horrible to see :S however I know them and they do have a chance to make a comeback :D

COME ON HaP!!!

DeletedUser

Yeah I've seen, not great but far from the worst possible. They just need to make a comeback :)

DeletedUser

we're engaged in a policing action against them. I wouldn't call it war. They only feed on carrion.
They've contacted every alliance in a 50 ocean radius to try get help against us. They're working with SN.

Huh? DW have Guardians, Necromongers, Knights of Ni, Centauri league(I have probably forgot someone) and of course themselves against LoG. I was not a member of LoG before this new war came, but if we count conquests of active members, Log is leading. And all by ourselves. We are fighting against 5 alliances without any help from other alliances. If we are such a bad alliance why r u so desperate to get help. I know I'm off topic and I apologize.

DeletedUser

Huh? DW have Guardians, Necromongers, Knights of Ni, Centauri league(I have probably forgot someone) and of course themselves against LoG. I was not a member of LoG before this new war came, but if we count conquests of active members, Log is leading. And all by ourselves. We are fighting against 5 alliances without any help from other alliances. If we are such a bad alliance why r u so desperate to get help. I know I'm off topic and I apologize.

My first time intervening on the forums. I just wanted to call you out on that. According to grepointel, in the last month, Dire Wolves and their allies have taken 35 LoG cities, while you guys have taken only 20 from us. The score count for DW versus LoG alone is 22 - 12. We are winning the war in terms of conquests. How is Legions of Gaul winning in terms of active players? Whenever DW is informed of an inactive player, you guys have usually already taken half their cities or have a CS in them. The only way LoG gets a CS in a Dire Wolves city is if they are offline or inactive.

Sorry for being off-topic... Let's resume the Dire Wolves V Honour and Power now.

DeletedUser

My first time intervening on the forums. I just wanted to call you out on that. According to grepointel, in the last month, Dire Wolves and their allies have taken 35 LoG cities, while you guys have taken only 20 from us. The score count for DW versus LoG alone is 22 - 12. We are winning the war in terms of conquests. How is Legions of Gaul winning in terms of active players? Whenever DW is informed of an inactive player, you guys have usually already taken half their cities or have a CS in them. The only way LoG gets a CS in a Dire Wolves city is if they are offline or inactive.

Sorry for being off-topic... Let's resume the Dire Wolves V Honour and Power now.

What he said.

DeletedUser

this guy who posted above me is really lame...must be an old account or something :heh: