Dire Wolves V Honour and Power

DeletedUser

Ok, you got me scared now! Can i join you? :p

Seriously though, do you have any plans on how to end war, or is it war to the end and total annihilation for the looser?
Well for one, Dire Wolves Membership don't want to stop fighting. We're fighting several alliances and we like the action. We also have several pacted alliances who are of a same mind as us regarding fighting and we have to consider their wishes as well.

Personally I wouldn't consider peace with The HaP Led Coalition until all the former Lords Of Loyalty are wiped out.
They went advocating war against us behind our backs while we had an NAP with them. Then when it kicked off they didn's show up for the fight. When we beat the little crews they managed to talk into attacking us and were ready to hit them, they ran into HaPs arms. There's a price to pay for betraying our good nature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Petrilo

Phrourach
Can't really say who LoL are. Have heard about them, but that was before Archangels merged with ES so I don't know what's with all that bad blood.

As far as ES membership is concerned you don't have to talk to us about the action, we are fighting all over the world and so far so good :) Well, maybe some direction is needed, but i'am confident that our leadership is working on something. At this point we don't see any real threat from DW, except few towns that are closer to you than they are to us. My point being, we can fight this war for a very long time.

DeletedUser

Can't really say who LoL are. Have heard about them, but that was before Archangels merged with ES so I don't know what's with all that bad blood.

As far as ES membership is concerned you don't have to talk to us about the action, we are fighting all over the world and so far so good :) Well, maybe some direction is needed, but i'am confident that our leadership is working on something. At this point we don't see any real threat from DW, except few towns that are closer to you than they are to us. My point being, we can fight this war for a very long time.
Get out while you can. That's just a heads up.

Petrilo

Phrourach
Thank you, but I am good where I am :)

Though you guys, i'am not so sure. You can only hope to wake up one day, log in and find a message in your inbox that goes something like this:

Massive lighting storm has caused malfunction with EN29 servers. All data has been lost. The world is restarted.

We are sorry for inconvenience this has caused you.

Sincerely Inno Games.

:p

DeletedUser

Almost 2 months since I left and the borders of all the main alliances involved look the same (or near enough).

Shame that Hawkesy has left :/ will miss our discussions!

DeletedUser

No cool down. It goes on.

It seems HaP are winning the Conquer-Conquer battle with 38 Conquers on DW to their 29.

Not including ES who are 4 conquers on HaP to their 11 on ES.

I'd say it's a pretty close battle. (cba to do Excelsior too...)

DeletedUser

It seems HaP are winning the Conquer-Conquer battle with 38 Conquers on DW to their 29.

It's a bit hard to conquer players that are in VM. Others are well stacked.
But we'll get them in the end.

And now LanceKeith has moved on from HaP they'll be fighting as individuals rather then as a crew and that'll make it easier to take them.

DeletedUser

If you do a proper conquest count DW V HaP/ES as an impartial observer here I'll do one for your war with OSG.

C.D.C. , 3ternal 5oldiers, 2ternal 5oldiers ES V OSG.

DeletedUser

You forgot Schola Nova and Elite Brotherhood on C.D.C's side of course :p

And C.D.C Academy

DeletedUser

You forgot Schola Nova and Elite Brotherhood on C.D.C's side of course :p

And C.D.C Academy
well maybe the players were inactive tagged for cannibalization? I've booted one today like that.

Tell you what, you do a weekly war score for our war and I'll do one for yours.

DeletedUser

Who does your war involve?

DW vs HaP
Excelsior vs ES

Fine Ill do it :)

DeletedUser

Who does your war involve?

DW vs HaP
Excelsior vs ES

Fine Ill do it :)

Excelsior are fighting SN in other oceans and HaP in one. But the SN war is their main one it seems.

Our war is Dire Wolves v HaP,ES,Crusaders.
We are allies with Necromongers but they're just finding their feet again. If they're to be counted in conquests please do it from the day the war kicked off

DeletedUser

Crusaders? I've always seen them as a peaceful alliance?

They havnt taken a DW city for ages...

DeletedUser

Crusaders? I've always seen them as a peaceful alliance?

They havnt taken a DW city for ages...
Crusaders are actually good when they get an op on and work together but they're not consistent.
They were doing OK when their spy was feeding that coalition info. we made a change to op's.I think I mentioned we were changing tactics on here a few weeks back when things weren't going great for us. Since then we got the upper hand on the coalition.

They got one of ours occupied the day before yesterday ,the day after we took it from them. But we broke the siege.

DeletedUser

Hmm looks like C.D.C is going to overtake them very soon.
You probably will. Although they have good individual players they have a terrible leader. I wouldn't mind having some of their guys under the DW flag actually.