Direction?

DeletedUser

I wont be going the server i wish i could have just the settings speed is too slow for me i find worlds at 1 speed to boring and slow.
Enjoy all :)

DeletedUser

Don't see the point of joining this world when it's no different than any other. Doesn't look like there's much interest in it either which is a shame.

DeletedUser

Seems ur thinking same as me was looking forward to new world was hoping be conquest but fast world but speed 1 just no can do for me. :(

DeletedUser18705

Well this seems to be probably one of the deadest world forums ever so not many people are joining. I might make this my second world but I'd need at least 1 of my friends and most of them are in VM right now.

DeletedUser

Don't see the point of joining this world when it's no different than any other. Doesn't look like there's much interest in it either which is a shame.

Too many speed 1 worlds and Speed 1 = too sloooow

More speed 3 please!

DeletedUser21392

It will open within 24hrs as long as there is no technical issues.

DeletedUser

When will the World Marathon start?
reports that will start on Wednesday but not in the time..

DeletedUser21392

Inno can never give an exact time when the world will launch. They CAN give the day though.

DeletedUser

That's lame that they won't just set a specific time. I think it would be better to just wait an extra day and make it 0000 GMT, or the international dateline. Oh well.

DeletedUser21392

i think they dont give a specific time because they are not sure if technical issues will arise.

DeletedUser

Going to a quiet ocean,where I won't be demolished by a mob of MRAs
Hopefully there won't be any due to the lack of posts on the forum.

DeletedUser

That's lame that they won't just set a specific time. I think it would be better to just wait an extra day and make it 0000 GMT, or the international dateline. Oh well.
I am willing to guess it is in case technical issues arise. For example this world was supposed to start monday but was postponed.