Direction?

DeletedUser

But if nobody invites you?
Sorry, you can call me curious george! lol!

DeletedUser

Good point! I'll just play by myself and become strong and hopefully i'll get an invite to an alliance that I like. Otherwise I'll just keep getting stronger.

DeletedUser

Haha. What time is it where you live? I am still waiting for the world to come out.

DeletedUser

They are joking, oceans 92 and 93 don't get populated until the world is almost full (unless you colonize your way out there, but that will take time with the 48 hour limitation).

As was mentioned before there are directions you can choose and they correspond to the following oceans:
northwest - ocean 44
northeast - ocean 54
southest - ocean 55
southwest - ocean 45

Once those oceans are fully populated the world keeps expanding outwards. Oceans that start with 0,1,2,7,8,9 don't come into play until the world has matured (depending on how many people are joining).

DeletedUser

yup you're excused haha but I have been playing for a while and I didn't even realise that lol

DeletedUser

No problem

For all the people waiting for the world to open - Innogames is located in Germany and its currently only 9am there. Wait a few hours and then get frustrated. I have found that they typically open new worlds around lunch time (barring any technical issues).

DeletedUser

I'm joining so don't say experienced players aren't joining.

DeletedUser

I didn't join yet. Waiting for O65 to be available so I go there with my premade.