Dirty Rumors

DeletedUser

:eek:

Ok, so this isn't so much a rumor as it's a fact. I'm curious to see how other players from the guilty alliance react. You can even send me a pm if you don't want to state your opinion publicly. I won't share it in here if you don't want me to...unless you send me hate mail. hahaha

So, here's what we've heard, in short:

Player X gave up a bunch of cities, Player Y complained, leaders from LoM agreed that what Player X had done was wrong and did nothing, but then decided to evaluate Player Y's usefulness to the alliance. Player Y, seeing the writing on the wall, decided to leave and rage ghost his cities.

I'm sure LoM will have all sorts of excuses for their actions, but hold on, let me grab some popcorn before y'all try to explain yourself. And don't lie, I have the original message Player Y sent to all of LoM shortly before he left.
It appears that the KoM school of thought (if that's what it is) has infected LoM. Graeme and the rest of 13th have drank the kool-aid KoM was serving which leaves a bitter, almond-like aftertaste in the mouth. Val says we stabbed them in the back, well what KoM have done to 13th (now LoM) is far worse. The poison pill you've given your brothers in arms is so disruptive and dysfunctional that your players should be leaving in droves, very soon, to find the antidote. If they don't they're going to perish in the most humiliating manner. How undignified would that be for them?!

I'd love to see another new alliance pop up in the server. One which doesn't incorporate the incompetence of Val, or Graeme at the helm. It's quite sad as Graeme was a leader whose abilities I respected in this game, even after 13th turned their back on us I still respected his ability to lead, though I must admit that respect had begun to wane by then.

Anyhow, to all players of LoM, leave now and start your own alliance(s). I'd rather see you fighting against me as a legitimate enemy than as someone's lap dog who doesn't get the support (physical or otherwise) so needed from his/her own alliance. I won't even try to headhunt any of you from LoM for Apathetic so you can take all the players you want to form this new alliance, and I'll even offer you 5 FULL DAYS to establish your new alliances before we begin fighting (unless someone gets stupid and attacks us during that time.) Come on, guys this is a game. Have fun with it, no one should ever rage quit like that. Once you're that upset over a silly game (despite how much money some people have put into it) it's time to reevaluate your choices of hobbies and to consider something like knitting as something far less stressful and solitary.

let the rebuttals begin,

tw

DeletedUser25746

You sure are starting to come across as the bitter pill. Did val steal your woman.

I like pnp's this one is just all over the place and seams overly personal. I would say maybe it is time for vm as you are taking your virtual relationships way to seriously. More time should have been taken in my opinion and this could have been entertaining and inspired conversation.

Ill give you an 8 for the idea but a 2 for the execution.

DeletedUser

haha, don't be hatin'. seriously though, you have no dog in this fight so please keep your nonsensical ramblings to a low mutter or kindly shut up.

DeletedUser25746

haha, don't be hatin'. seriously though, you have no dog in this fight so please keep your nonsensical ramblings to a low mutter or kindly shut up.

Face it you did a bad job and you know it. I play this world so yes I have a dog in this fight. The sad part is my dog is on your side and I still replied like I did. Face it the truth hurts and you are just butt hurt.

DeletedUser

Face it you did a bad job and you know it. I play this world so yes I have a dog in this fight. The sad part is my dog is on your side and I still replied like I did. Face it the truth hurts and you are just butt hurt.

i seriously have no clue what you're on about. please enlighten me to my "butt hurt"...and ally or not, your ad hominem attacks are pedantic and juvenile. try another approach.

i did a bad job, huh? maybe you don't have any idea what it takes to be a leader. my players may not like me very much on a personal level (i don't know), but no one can call my leadership skills into question. look at who we are, Apathetic is a brand and not just a factory of clones, look at what we've accomplished and look at how many players we have done it with. how many other alliances have been around since the beginning while keeping their name? i ask this because our alliance name has always been who we are, what we represent and the strength of our alliance as a whole. so tell me, ch, just what has been my failure? not merging with DW, or ME, or 13th, or someone else? you seriously have no idea what we have planned, don't assume you do, and don't assume to tell me how i feel. i know full well how i feel and it's pfg.

but yes, please enlighten me on my failures. use your real in-game name, i'm not here to play 20 questions with a seemingly anonymous player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I'll fill in the gaps in your rumour. "Player X" is Euryannasa. "Player Y" is fe4nor. Y was mad at X because X gave DW a city in 32, and when everyone else defended player X, player Y left. It is surprising you know so much about it, unless Player Y told you about it. Oh, and lap dog? Take a look in the mirror, and see who is DW's lap dog

DeletedUser25746

i seriously have no clue what you're on about. please enlighten me to my "butt hurt"...and ally or not, your ad hominem attacks are pedantic and juvenile. try another approach.

i did a bad job, huh? maybe you don't have any idea what it takes to be a leader. my players may not like me very much on a personal level (i don't know), but no one can call my leadership skills into question. look at who we are, Apathetic is a brand and not just a factory of clones, look at what we've accomplished and look at how many players we have done it with. how many other alliances have been around since the beginning while keeping their name? i ask this because our alliance name has always been who we are, what we represent and the strength of our alliance as a whole. so tell me, ch, just what has been my failure? not merging with DW, or ME, or 13th, or someone else? you seriously have no idea what we have planned, don't assume you do, and don't assume to tell me how i feel. i know full well how i feel and it's pfg.

but yes, please enlighten me on my failures. use your real in-game name, i'm not here to play 20 questions with a seemingly anonymous player.

I have given my in game name over 10 times on these Idalium forums. If you dont pay attention that is not my fault. At this time I care not to tell you, it is easy enough to find.

None of what I said is an attack on your leadership or Apathetic. I do think apathetic has taken the easy route while only fighting one real war. I also think you take way to many things personal and get defensive very easily.

My problem is with this PNP. It is junk. It rambles on and goes in 14 different directions barely making sense most of the time.
Maybe Apa should break up if they can only succeed by using spys and having a big number advantage on their side.

DeletedUser

Maybe Apa should break up if they can only succeed by using spys and having a big number advantage on their side.
Well said. And I keep forgetting your ign, then I look at O35 and I remember :)

DeletedUser

Ok, so this isn't so much a rumor as it's a fact. I'm curious to see how other players from the guilty alliance react. You can even send me a pm if you don't want to state your opinion publicly. I won't share it in here if you don't want me to...unless you send me hate mail. hahaha

is this an attempt at propaganda?? I like it,
I just saw you as a fighter not a thinker!
you god dam cheeky little tinker

So, here's what we've heard, in short:

Player X gave up a bunch of cities, Player Y complained, leaders from LoM agreed that what Player X had done was wrong and did nothing, but then decided to evaluate Player Y's usefulness to the alliance. Player Y, seeing the writing on the wall, decided to leave and rage ghost his cities.

Nearly correct, I agreed one of the cities was wrong to give up, but the others see bottom of thread, please

I'm sure LoM will have all sorts of excuses for their actions, but hold on, let me grab some popcorn before y'all try to explain yourself. And don't lie, I have the original message Player Y sent to all of LoM shortly before he left.
It appears that the KoM school of thought (if that's what it is) has infected LoM. Graeme and the rest of 13th have drank the kool-aid KoM was serving which leaves a bitter, almond-like aftertaste in the mouth. Val says we stabbed them in the back, well what KoM have done to 13th (now LoM) is far worse. The poison pill you've given your brothers in arms is so disruptive and dysfunctional that your players should be leaving in droves, very soon, to find the antidote. If they don't they're going to perish in the most humiliating manner. How undignified would that be for them?!

wow you got all this from the mass mail he sent out before he hit reset? could he have not done that because not one person was on his side? and after numerous personal messages to myself and others he decided to voice his opinion in the forums only to be told, not just by leaders but by other players that it is no loss 2x3000 point cities in oceans 12-15 hours away, when the city slots could be used to take our many inactives in 35, 45, etc (you know the ones your players are going for ;)

I'd love to see another new alliance pop up in the server. One which doesn't incorporate the incompetence of Val, or Graeme at the helm. It's quite sad as Graeme was a leader whose abilities I respected in this game, even after 13th turned their back on us I still respected his ability to lead, though I must admit that respect had begun to wane by then.

what another one you can team up with to take us out? wow 4 not enough for you?

as for the message and the slight insult to myself and Val??
ouch you hurt me with your dagger of a tongue, so think I will revert to alcohol!!

so glad it said incompetence, misread it first time and was going to say I have got 2 kids

Anyhow, to all players of LoM, leave now and start your own alliance(s). I'd rather see you fighting against me as a legitimate enemy than as someone's lap dog who doesn't get the support (physical or otherwise) so needed from his/her own alliance. I won't even try to headhunt any of you from LoM for Apathetic so you can take all the players you want to form this new alliance, and I'll even offer you 5 FULL DAYS to establish your new alliances before we begin fighting (unless someone gets stupid and attacks us during that time.) Come on, guys this is a game. Have fun with it, no one should ever rage quit like that. Once you're that upset over a silly game (despite how much money some people have put into it) it's time to reevaluate your choices of hobbies and to consider something like knitting as something far less stressful and solitary.

lol yes Apa will give you 5 whole days but they will know DW and ME will start on 4 days because they are well ard!! and like to kick alliances butts that have been defending against 2 other alliances for the previous 24 hours,

you are a tricky tyke, it makes you look dead good, :) but we know your tricks you little trickster

as for not supporting you have been looking at our defensive stats haven't you? when they go up it means we have been defending doh!!! and considering we are being hit from 3 sides not sure your statement of who doesn't get the support (physical or otherwise) is very factual

rumour has it DW and ME do all your defending :) shouts of help can be heard all around the world

let the rebuttals begin,

tw

No excuses the player Y was a fool, Y was he a fool? because he could not see the bigger picture, :)

the original player X owner had this amazing strategy called "the grid", which when DW kicked his butt he/she thought! maybe cities, 12-15 hours away are not the easiest to defend (no poop sherlock!!!!)
so left the world and handed it to an attacking player who had no chance of playing that way, is that an excuse? darn!!
The new Player X gave a city away next to player Y (which IMO was wrong and I told player X this) Player Y then thought he would get drawn into this war as he now had a red flag next to his city so decided to call player X a traitor, even though Player x took a city from an enemy with his free slot in one of our oceans

Ok I did make excuses, but they are valid ones,

not sure why you want this world to end?

let the tic for tac arguments begin, I like them :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I'll fill in the gaps in your rumour. "Player X" is Euryannasa. "Player Y" is fe4nor. Y was mad at X because X gave DW a city in 32, and when everyone else defended player X, player Y left. It is surprising you know so much about it, unless Player Y told you about it. Oh, and lap dog? Take a look in the mirror, and see who is DW's lap dog

I prefer DW's Female dog , but no doubt will get an infraction for that (which I wont contest) but it will be worth it :)

edit (no I wont as you can not say the b word for female dog)

DeletedUser

It's quite sad as Graeme was a leader whose abilities I respected in this game, even after 13th turned their back on us I still respected his ability to lead, though I must admit that respect had begun to wane by then.
tw

Turned our backs on you? You mean the time you tried to convince us to go to war with KoM so it would be easier for you to take their cities ;)

DeletedUser

I have given my in game name over 10 times on these Idalium forums. If you dont pay attention that is not my fault. At this time I care not to tell you, it is easy enough to find.
meh, so be it. in the big picture it doesn't matter.

None of what I said is an attack on your leadership or Apathetic. I do think apathetic has taken the easy route while only fighting one real war. I also think you take way to many things personal and get defensive very easily.
i get defensive when there are attacks against my character. you don't know me, so how could you say such things? i'm asking you, and not from a defensive posture.

My problem is with this PNP. It is junk. It rambles on and goes in 14 different directions barely making sense most of the time.
My PnP highlights several points, i can't be to blame if you're unable to make sense of clearly spelled out words which form complete sentences thereby conveying a thought (separated by a new paragraph for each new thought). I know words can be so complex and frustrating sometimes, so shall i go back, rewrite it, and dumb it down for you? Speaking of nonsense, have you tried reading that paragraph of yours?

Apa won't break up, at its core it's very strong and 99% of that alliance is pure core. so there you have it. as for numbers on our side, if you're referring to our allies, then yes. we have good allies, solid numbers and a good bond with the leaders. it's a beautiful thing. but sabotage in what ever manner you feel is necessary, i just don't care.

Again with the spies?! dude, go play your nintendo ds and leave the PC gaming to the rest of us.

PnP is is good fun, if you don't like it then i suggest you keep your comments to yourself because i love stirring the pot and will continue to do so. :p
and Quantum whomever gives us info does so of their own volition. we don't solicit for it. ever stop to think that maybe people actually dislike playing in your own alliance? at least my players tell me when they're not happy, and we have meaningful dialogue. if nothing can remedy the problem, they leave. it's their decision to stay or go but i don't want that negative sentiment brewing in my house. thanks for your meaningless input though. and you should know we're nobody's lap dog. we don't jump when commanded, we don't beg for scraps, and we don't lick the boots of anyone. but tell yourself whatever makes you feel better about your own alliance, mate.

DeletedUser

lol Graeme, i really do like you on a personal level. even as brutal and rude as i can be about your game play, you show me your good side and make me laugh. i'm sorry if my comments seemed personal, they're meant to be an observation of what i perceive and not an attack on your character. and i would gladly buy you a pint (or 6) when i make it over to the UK again.

DeletedUser25746

meh, so be it. in the big picture it doesn't matter.

i get defensive when there are attacks against my character. you don't know me, so how could you say such things? i'm asking you, and not from a defensive posture.

My PnP highlights several points, i can't be to blame if you're unable to make sense of clearly spelled out words which form complete sentences thereby conveying a thought (separated by a new paragraph for each new thought). I know words can be so complex and frustrating sometimes, so shall i go back, rewrite it, and dumb it down for you? Speaking of nonsense, have you tried reading that paragraph of yours?

Apa won't break up, at its core it's very strong and 99% of that alliance is pure core. so there you have it. as for numbers on our side, if you're referring to our allies, then yes. we have good allies, solid numbers and a good bond with the leaders. it's a beautiful thing. but sabotage in what ever manner you feel is necessary, i just don't care.

Again with the spies?! dude, go play your nintendo ds and leave the PC gaming to the rest of us.

PnP is is good fun, if you don't like it then i suggest you keep your comments to yourself because i love stirring the pot and will continue to do so. :p
and Quantum whomever gives us info does so of their own volition. we don't solicit for it. ever stop to think that maybe people actually dislike playing in your own alliance? at least my players tell me when they're not happy, and we have meaningful dialogue. if nothing can remedy the problem, they leave. it's their decision to stay or go but i don't want that negative sentiment brewing in my house. thanks for your meaningless input though. and you should know we're nobody's lap dog. we don't jump when commanded, we don't beg for scraps, and we don't lick the boots of anyone. but tell yourself whatever makes you feel better about your own alliance, mate.

Where do I say I am going to sabotage? I am in no position to do so nor do I strive to play that way. You clearly think way to much of yourself and lash out every time you are critisized.
I don't expect you guys to break up over my statement anymore than I expect LoM to splinter because of yours. Maybe you should hop on Xbox as those griefers are probably what you are used to. I can talk about your mom and me if that would make you more at home

DeletedUser

Turned our backs on you? You mean the time you tried to convince us to go to war with KoM so it would be easier for you to take their cities ;)

yes. what's the problem with that? would your alliance not have prospered from it? it would have. massively. instead you've joined with KoM and now you're paying the price. you've made your bed, now lie in it quietly. (but i don't mind if you kick and scream, it's more entertaining to see you cry.)

DeletedUser

don't worry I can take it, my wife calls me a lot worse, so does most of my alliance I am an evil dictator, but a good looking one

serious bit, I would like to ask about this bit in your quote above regarding spies

we don't solicit for it. ever stop to think that maybe people actually dislike playing in your own alliance?

why don't you turn them in, or tell them to join your alliance, surely the use of a spy takes away a bit of the creditability of how well you are doing, it is so easy when we fail to take a city to say, well your spy gave you the information so it was bound to fail :)

excuses again!!!

just saying if either you stop making it obvious you use them, or recruit them, especially if they are so unhappy with us, surely we all play the game for the sheer fun of it?

DeletedUser

To better illustrate Apathetic's tendency to conquer cities already cleared by allies, let me show everyone some stats from a joint op a few weeks ago:

ABP Gained:
DW: 565,958
ME: 182,888
APA: 116,675

Cities taken:
DW: 11
APA: 9
ME: 8

How is it that DW gained nearly 5 times more ABP than your alliance, yet only took 2 more cities? Is this some unknown strategy we haven't heard of before? And poor ME, they had 70k more ABP than you guys, yet they finished with less cities than you guys.

DeletedUser

Where do I say I am going to sabotage? I am in no position to do so nor do I strive to play that way. You clearly think way to much of yourself and lash out every time you are critisized.
I don't expect you guys to break up over my statement anymore than I expect LoM to splinter because of yours. Maybe you should hop on Xbox as those griefers are probably what you are used to. I can talk about your mom and me if that would make you more at home
mate i didn't say you were going to sabotage, i merely stated that you'll do what you want. and if that includes sabotage, then so be it. please, please, please understand my words before you comment. you're only making yourself look utterly incompetent at life. and i'm not even going to dignify your juvenile response about my mother. you've already proven yourself useless at writing, critical thinking, comprehension and rebuttals.

DeletedUser25746

mate i didn't say you were going to sabotage, i merely stated that you'll do what you want. and if that includes sabotage, then so be it. please, please, please understand my words before you comment. you're only making yourself look utterly incompetent at life. and i'm not even going to dignify your juvenile response about my mother. you've already proven yourself useless at writing, critical thinking, comprehension and rebuttals.

I am bad these things because you state it. Someone sure thinks a lot of them selves