Dirty Rumors

DeletedUser

I Gave you + rep for something, think I left a G to hint it was me

I am sure you must have said one thing funny recently Apa are good :p

DeletedUser25746

so who is the spineless noob who gave me neg rep for my initial post? after all of this back and forth in here i never once left anyone negative rep. not even for personal attacks against me! i even left Graeme +rep for a comment he made in this thread! go pee into the wind, you deserve the shower you'll get.

Could be the same person who no signed my negative rep. Seams they thought I made a mom joke when I was making fun of xbox users. Oh well negative rep happens, its just a meaning less rating system.

DeletedUser

yeah, you're right. it's child's play. but now i have two neg rep in 24 hours. lol. must have struck a chord with some poor chump.

DeletedUser

hahaha, i did have a laugh at this neg rep comment "Saw a band waggon. Jumped on it." honest to a fault. lol

DeletedUser12006

:eek:

Ok, so this isn't so much a rumor as it's a fact. I'm curious to see how other players from the guilty alliance react. You can even send me a pm if you don't want to state your opinion publicly. I won't share it in here if you don't want me to...unless you send me hate mail. hahaha

So, here's what we've heard, in short:

Player X gave up a bunch of cities, Player Y complained, leaders from LoM agreed that what Player X had done was wrong and did nothing, but then decided to evaluate Player Y's usefulness to the alliance. Player Y, seeing the writing on the wall, decided to leave and rage ghost his cities.

I'm sure LoM will have all sorts of excuses for their actions, but hold on, let me grab some popcorn before y'all try to explain yourself. And don't lie, I have the original message Player Y sent to all of LoM shortly before he left.
It appears that the KoM school of thought (if that's what it is) has infected LoM. Graeme and the rest of 13th have drank the kool-aid KoM was serving which leaves a bitter, almond-like aftertaste in the mouth. Val says we stabbed them in the back, well what KoM have done to 13th (now LoM) is far worse. The poison pill you've given your brothers in arms is so disruptive and dysfunctional that your players should be leaving in droves, very soon, to find the antidote. If they don't they're going to perish in the most humiliating manner. How undignified would that be for them?!

I'd love to see another new alliance pop up in the server. One which doesn't incorporate the incompetence of Val, or Graeme at the helm. It's quite sad as Graeme was a leader whose abilities I respected in this game, even after 13th turned their back on us I still respected his ability to lead, though I must admit that respect had begun to wane by then.

Anyhow, to all players of LoM, leave now and start your own alliance(s). I'd rather see you fighting against me as a legitimate enemy than as someone's lap dog who doesn't get the support (physical or otherwise) so needed from his/her own alliance. I won't even try to headhunt any of you from LoM for Apathetic so you can take all the players you want to form this new alliance, and I'll even offer you 5 FULL DAYS to establish your new alliances before we begin fighting (unless someone gets stupid and attacks us during that time.) Come on, guys this is a game. Have fun with it, no one should ever rage quit like that. Once you're that upset over a silly game (despite how much money some people have put into it) it's time to reevaluate your choices of hobbies and to consider something like knitting as something far less stressful and solitary.

let the rebuttals begin,

tw

It appears that the KoM school of thought (if that's what it is) has infected LoM. Graeme and the rest of 13th have drank the kool-aid KoM was serving which leaves a bitter, almond-like aftertaste in the mouth. Val says we stabbed them in the back, well what KoM have done to 13th (now LoM) is far worse.

lol, this is whats keep me coming back to these forums,,its you Turd..why you seem to have this personal unrealistic beef with me?? Everyone here knows why I have mine with you,but I dont come on here unless provoked. So please elaborate, I try to use big words as you seem to think this is a formal essay to an college professor. I hope my rhetoric is to your liking :)

DeletedUser

Val, I'm sorry but although your Critical Thinking was outstanding, you lacked the sufficient Organization and Convention skills needed to pass this exam :p

DeletedUser27700

Hey guys, loving the activity and stats etc, but please cut the intelligence insults.
Its not cool, or relevant to the thread, and I would hate to close this thread over something like that.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, loving the activity and stats etc, but please cut the intelligence insults.
Its not cool, or relevant to the thread, and I would hate to close this thread over something like that.

Can I do unintelligent ones? as it is all I can manage?

DeletedUser

Sorry Iced, I was making fun of TW's insults

DeletedUser

It appears that the KoM school of thought (if that's what it is) has infected LoM. Graeme and the rest of 13th have drank the kool-aid KoM was serving which leaves a bitter, almond-like aftertaste in the mouth. Val says we stabbed them in the back, well what KoM have done to 13th (now LoM) is far worse.

lol, this is whats keep me coming back to these forums,,its you Turd..why you seem to have this personal unrealistic beef with me?? Everyone here knows why I have mine with you,but I dont come on here unless provoked. So please elaborate, I try to use big words as you seem to think this is a formal essay to an college professor. I hope my rhetoric is to your liking :)

lol, i seriously don't have an issue with you, Val. i just love pushing your buttons, mate. :p
btw, Quantum, you're correct in your assessment of his post. haha, j/k. i don't know. it's all fun and games until someone gets banned from the forums!

stepping out of this topic now, it had a good run. let's start another one so Iced doesn't have to close it and issue infractions to some of us for being jerks.

Last edited by a moderator: