Dirty Rumors

DeletedUser

By domestic I was assuming graeme was talking about snowy smacking you around.

The Irish that have immigrated to my area that I know fight a lot. Cops are never involved as they just make it worse.
Sorry was a bad joke that needed context, my bad.

best off letting the Irish sort it themselves really...

as for domestic I just make sure its not forgotten I'm boss in the house (should smacking be involved sooooo be it)

DeletedUser40416

First Time Posting here...

Those stats are so not a true representation of what happened in that Group Op. We ran a full operation the weekend before this joint op. We took like 21 cities from KOM I think, so by the time this merger and operation came around, all our players were spent. I think it was the first time I depleted all my nukes...

So when this joint operation came around, Apa was really only participating at 10-15%. We had no attacking ability hardly at all, which is why the ABP reflects that. It also reflects Apa ability to still take cities despite our weakened state, and that is a tribute to our players skills and teamwork. DW did not clear, or help with any of our takeovers as far as I know...Mostly because they are way too far away....

Ill gladly compare our group, pound for pound against any, and if you can show me better numbers, then Ill be surprised. We are a tight, cohesive group, like a special forces unit, we make our brothers better and more powerful by being a close team. You other alliances can say all you want, it does not matter. As for this other drama, I dont really care, but that needed to be corrected...

Beez

First time posting in this thread also……

Who are APA?? Never encountered any of their players in the game …… Cant be that good then. :p

DeletedUser

The stats TW posted are comparing LoM to Apa the ones Quantam was comparing were Apa, ME and DW,
also you do not take into fact how many
in actives-simmers doing nothing 20
VM players- 28
48 players out of the equation

so that is 87 active players divide that by 524,982 equals 6034 pound for pound we kicked your :p

If we was to compare defence stats for those 8 days we would have to include ME, DW and AO to Apa and it would still be well behind us

So lets face facts LOM are are awesome :) Apa are DW+ME's Lap Dogs

you can use stats to prove anything if you want.

fact is you started 24 hours after everyone else, also needed 3 other alliances to defend you in the 1st one on one mission, otherwise on the one on one mission 1st week of merger we would have taken more cities than you did that week, even with the help of ME, AO and DW we was only 2 cities behind you. (also with the help of your spy you knew about the mission the week after)

welcome Beez, your 1st post was as expected :)
since those stats Beez, we have had our butts kicked, but fighting the whole server, it was going to happen, but DW, ME have taken more cities and had more ABPs than Apa

not sure I would compare you guys to DW and considering they actually have less players taking part in the operations, and are having to defend you all the time, they are sooooo much better.
they would kick your butt, if they were not just using you as there, little lap dogs ;)

War of words LoM 1 - Apa 0 we are key board warriors grrrrrr!!!!

queue, more chest beating :)

lol, hey twist and spin those numbers any way you want. but just for arguments sake let me run the numbers for that scenario which you just described with inactives and whatnot then. so let's count the inactives and players on VM. are you sure you're ready for this embarrassment?

Apa with 32 active players = 6718.15
and if we do only those with absolutely zero activity for that week it's 6142.31. Still higher than your alliance's 6034.XX. Face it, you guys bloooooooooooooooow like the wind.

That's THIRTY-TWO players to your EIGHTY-SEVEN! So in plain English, Legion of Muppets, even with nearly 3 times as many players you are barely able to muster the stats to almost equal that of Apathetic. Poor, poor muppets.

Please, the next time you want to spin the numbers and formulate a response, at least try to make it convincing.

and for the record, "lap dogs" is my term, you're not allowed to use it. :p

oh! and i'm not having to defend us, i'm only proving my point. you guys are so awful that you actually stink on ice. do you know how difficult that is to accomplish? yet you've done it! whew! keep that stinky funk outta my thread!

also, you're sadly mistaken on the keyboard wars. It's Apa 2 - Muppets 0, i'm the score keeper here. ;)
again if you're gonna lie, at least have a valid argument in an attempt to support your nonsen...i mean point.

not only is the chest beating queued, so is the L o Muppets beating. (see what i did there? i can play your juvenile game of name changing too! but mine is so much more appropriate because it's so obviously true!) hahaha, i crack myself up.

so now that this ugliness of your failed stats and failed points have been put behind us, what other crackpot theories are you going to come up with? I already know the one about DW and ME doing all of our dirty work while we skate on in for an easy kill, but i'm working the numbers on that one too and will prove -once again- how wrong and ill-informed you and minions are. It will be a new Top 12 (top 4 actually), of sorts, with all the stats of each alliance and broken down to a per player basis. I'm putting my money where my mouth is, and despite your spinning of numbers we'll see just where each of us falls. (I expect mad +rep for that compilation!) To be fair and honest i will not take into account players in VM, or inactives. It's going to be the straight dope on all 4 alliances beginning from 15 November (the date LoM was founded) to present. But it's gonna take a few days, so be patient.

All my love,

TW

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, lap dogs is the best thing you have said all the rest is just blah blah blah, DW please help us Blah blah blah :)

although Muppets is also pretty good, they have been around for years and still about,

Val= Kermit
Graeme = post response here

DeletedUser

Still, in the first week of LoM, we took two less cities than you, while you received defense from both DW and ME. I believe the score was around 5-7 at that time in favour of Apathetic

DeletedUser25746

lol, lap dogs is the best thing you have said all the rest is just blah blah blah, DW please help us Blah blah blah :)

although Muppets is also pretty good, they have been around for years and still about,

Val= Kermit

My vote is for Waldorf

DeletedUser

Val= Kermit

Statler! haha i could see you guys as the two old guys in the box making fun of everyone. "Sing solo...so low we can't hear you!"

or waldorf as CH says. it's up to you two to decide who is who. lol

DeletedUser

Still, in the first week of LoM, we took two less cities than you, while you received defense from both DW and ME. I believe the score was around 5-7 at that time in favour of Apathetic

but you have to keep in mind, Q that we had just come off of a massive week long offensive against KoM (just prior to the merger) and we weren't nearly at full strength. none the less there were good battles and good takes on both sides, but we still managed to come out ahead in that first week.

DeletedUser

I think what this thread really needs is exe0's perspective and comments. Then we can really get into it and call each other names!

And since someone brought up education, what is your degree in Quantam? Because of your handle and city names, I assume physics, but I could be wrong. Maybe EE?

"How can you know the physics if you don't know the physics." -Quote Not Cited

DeletedUser40416

Anyone else think that or friend turd here is sitting on a gold mine. He has spotted a gap in the ever elusive chemistry market. ;)

For the past year here has been advertising his name across all these forums, making a fool out of himself so that his name is recognised and remembered.

Now you wait, in a few months there'll be new replacement and relief for all those suffering from chronic diarrhoea…. I can see it now.

'TURDWRANGLER'
-Regain control of your bowel movements.-

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For the past year here has been advertising his name across all these forums, making a fool out of himself so that his name is recognised and remembered.

making a fool of myself? anyhow, no. i wish i had the marketing savvy and business acumen to create and sell a product which helps with troublesome bowels. and you've got to admit that "TurdWrangler" brand anti-poop cannon medication does have a certain ring to it.
:D

DeletedUser

so who is the spineless noob who gave me neg rep for my initial post? after all of this back and forth in here i never once left anyone negative rep. not even for personal attacks against me! i even left Graeme +rep for a comment he made in this thread! go pee into the wind, you deserve the shower you'll get.