Disappointment

DeletedUser

My little bit on alliances that had promise but, made a fatal mistake along the lines.

I had a feeling Ark Angels had what it took. Leadership all promising respectable players, but power in numbers isn't always whats true, and they found out the hard way. Constantly losing players or there players getting conked.

Next Victim Pandemonium, they are a smaller alliance evading any type of real conflict from what I can see. I have noticed some possible poaching from Ark Angels they have gained 2 Ark Angels members? Interesting huh? http://www.grepostats.com/world/en49/alliance/1261/alliancechanges. Handsum Stranger- Seems to be a good player. Davidededmonds or whatever doesn't seem to be that productive of a member.

Next is Invictus, These guy's were bound to fall. But the leadership went into hiding Eric3 and littlelester went into behind the biggest alliance in the game The Squad leaving there fellow members to die in the ocean o_O. Over what I dunno?

DeletedUser4577

Eric3 and littlelester went into behind the biggest alliance in the game The Squad
- We took a city off of him right before he joined up with them too...lol.

DeletedUser24538

I don't know if I would call that a fair, definition.

We have our struggles, so does every alliance though.

DeletedUser

Wow, just wow. You post that two Ark Angels join us and claim that we're poaching because you link a single stat? Why not link this stat to explain why three of their members joined us. Anyone that wanted to be with the winners of that little bit would have joined us. And I must suppose that when you say "evading any type of real conflict" that what you really mean is "completely obliterating any opposition in their ocean", which is an accusation to which I simply must enter a plea of guilty.

So, just to be clear, in your infinite foresight you bet on Ark Angels and can't figure out what happened to them (let's just take another look at this stat to see if we solve this little riddle), you're betting against Pandemonium because we...I have no idea why to be honest...the only reason you gave is so inaccurate that it borders on a sign of detachment from reality, and you're betting against another alliance that was abandoned by their leadership days ago. I suppose that by taking in six of their players that were all up in our mayonnaise we "poached" them too. So you're saying that you were wrong about two things and are predicting something that's already happened? Genius.

I'm going to give you a little heads up since you have no idea about how to win (I'm guessing you're a recently defeated player that made an alt forum name because you're ashamed): you conquer everything around you and take in the strongest players that are still standing in the rubble. That's not "poaching"; that's victory.