Discussion: Are Alliance Branches Good With These Settings?

DeletedUser18825

Discuss this. There seems to be some conflict in this area of talking.

I think that they are acceptable, but only later in the game when conquests start.

DeletedUser

I think an alliance could have one brother alliance or an academy alliance.

I really think though having alliance branches in each ocean would really be pushing it, you would need an eccentric network of branches, forums, and not only that a really good attack and defense system.

DeletedUser22650

i disagree, every wing alliance takes a bit more fun from the server, to keep ppl interested you need jeopardy, without risk its just farmville, ppl will get bored and go play on their Ataris instead :p

DeletedUser

i would not like any alliance including brother/sister/wing alliances to be able to build up close to me.... in the end only 1 alliance wins and having a large alliance close would make it a lot harder when it comes to wonders.... i know they will start in like 2014, and by that time you could have just 1 alliance from players leaving, but its not worth the risk in my opinion

DeletedUser

1 more branch is good for this world so you can have a Red Nation 2 Spyder :D It is OK since the member cap is 30 and 30 members is a small count. Whereas 60 experienced players is a very good amount to rule a worlds.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
In my personal experience 20-40 active players are the best bet for an alliance regardless of the cap, this extends to brother and sister alliances. Branches typically only occur in weak alliances who hope numbers are going to solve their problems.

DeletedUser

Mixed views the alliance cap makes it more susceptible to see the more powerful alliances no MRA's really.
So that only weak alliances will go for spinoff alliances.

DeletedUser27621

Having a brother alliance I think is too much. An academy is O.K. but brother alliances complicate things, I'm not saying that working closely with a different alliance is a bad thing but brother alliances are a bit much.