[DISCUSSION] Future Competitions

DeletedUser40816

I am aware that you guys are primarily signature designers, and I fully intend to create some more competitions for it. Is there anything else that you guys would like to see though for competitions? Feel free to place any competition ideas that you have in here, and if there is enough support for them then I shall make sure that they go ahead!

Phil

DeletedUser40816

I' have run team comps and knockout comps before on .net TW, so I can run those quite happily if that is what the community would like to see :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, they would be awesome to see, please try and get one going.

DeletedUser

sig competition? me in..this week summer vacation starts :D

team comp? not sure about that though

DeletedUser

The issue with a team comp is that you don't just need 3 people to enter for it to work :p

We need more artists!

DeletedUser

There's a Philipster in grepolis? How long have I been gone?

DeletedUser

Hmm maybe i better get my creative juices flowing seeing as i have just gotten photoshop :p (Not that i know how to use it bwhahahaha)

Give me a few months and i might be able to put something together.

DeletedUser

ya waiting for the classes...

how about u run a competition...if u see a minimum of people participating then start it..or delay it

DeletedUser40816

There's a Philipster in grepolis? How long have I been gone?

Phlipster has been invading Grepolis slowly but surely, started with .us, and now on .en :cool:

I'll set up a SOTW then, get that running (hopefully I won't have to enter, gotta give you guys a chance :p), and we'll go from there. Looks like I had better record the school vids asap so I can set that up :)

DeletedUser40816

Been a little busy the past few days, but I shall look to set up a competition tomorrow or the day after for you guys :)

DeletedUser40816

Just to keep you guys in the loop, I will be starting up a new season of SOTW's in roughly a week/ week and halfs time when I am back from holiday :)

DeletedUser

nice.. looking forward to it.. maybe a few graphic battles also in future?

DeletedUser

I always preferred signature of the month. Will there be gold rewards? I remember coming third in a competition and receiving around 50 gold or so. 100 for 2nd and 200 for 1st.